Latex Witch+ Body Slide

View File

This mod gives you 2 witches outfits and matching hats.

So... How do i get it?

Craft in any forge. and can be upgraded.

Body type CBBE ( I wont be converting to other body types sorry )

UUNP and CBBE body slides added by killroyklown17 ?

Legal Shit..

This mod is exclusive to LoversLab only... please do not upload or repack to any other site

including naver cafe as I found one or two there recently.. Links to this mod is ok.

Thank you

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

View File

1 hour ago, smashling177 said:

its for cbbe right?

but the file says uunp

I have the other version already but im wanting the bodyslide

The bodyslide file is a UUNP conversion from Nokou's CBBE slim. I have made a CBBE Bodyslide conversion of this as well and will give it to Nokou to post in the download section. Problem solved, problem staying solved.:classic_smile:

..Next question.

On 9/18/2018 at 4:56 AM, killroyklown17 said:

The bodyslide file is a UUNP conversion from Nokou's CBBE slim. I have made a CBBE Bodyslide conversion of this as well and will give it to Nokou to post in the download section. Problem solved, problem staying solved.:classic_smile:

..Next question.

Uploaded to download section, thanks KillroyKlown17 ?

10 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

Hello nokou.

Amazing outfits, gotta say and thanks for sharing, but could we please get a merged pack of all those shiny outfits in one separate package?

Personally closing to max .esp capacity ?

oh man..that is a good next question.

Do you know how to merge plugins? If so you could always tackle it yourself and share with the Mod author to release. If not and Nokou  or someone else doesn't beat me to it ill do it at some point. 

On 9/20/2018 at 6:35 PM, Inquizit0r said:

Hello nokou.

Amazing outfits, gotta say and thanks for sharing, but could we please get a merged pack of all those shiny outfits in one separate package?

Personally closing to max .esp capacity ?

what shiny outfit mods do you want merged, the recent mods?

On 9/21/2018 at 5:52 AM, killroyklown17 said:

oh man..that is a good next question.

Do you know how to merge plugins? If so you could always tackle it yourself and share with the Mod author to release. If not and Nokou  or someone else doesn't beat me to it ill do it at some point. 

I actually did use the "Merge Plugins" mod. It wasn't hard to use, but sometimes the results were not as expected (some things were not carried on etc....and i really dont know stuff about making / adjusting mods via Creation Kit. For example when i tried to merge nokou's mods, the containers that had the outfits in it did not spawn in the world. It would require console commands like "player.placeatme <container id> 1")

9 hours ago, nokou said:

what shiny outfit mods do you want merged, the recent mods?

It was just an idea. But perhaps all the shiny ones? Its always awesome to have many to choose from, right?

2 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

I actually did use the "Merge Plugins" mod. It wasn't hard to use, but sometimes the results were not as expected (some things were not carried on etc....and i really dont know stuff about making / adjusting mods via Creation Kit. For example when i tried to merge nokou's mods, the containers that had the outfits in it did not spawn in the world. It would require console commands like "player.placeatme <container id> 1")

It was just an idea. But perhaps all the shiny ones? Its always awesome to have many to choose from, right?

well there's a lot of shiny mods i made.. to much to merge in my case, what about if i do this..

Latex Witch
Deviant and Lustful
Doll's Outfit

----------------------------

Princess Latex Party
Kinky Kitties Outfit
Cute Succubus

---------------------------

Latex Cameo Nurses
Latex Cameo Dresses

and so on..........

I'll have to make new esp's as I don't like that merge plugins tool...

3 hours ago, nokou said:

Just thinking but if this was done all the bodyslides wont work as they will be looking for the original mods...

as long as the merged esp point toward the same place for the meshes as the orig esp did then it wont be a problem. If the file structure and where the esp is pointing does change then yes the osp in the bodyslide file will have to be adjusted in outfit studio. easy fix though. 

8 hours ago, nokou said:

Latex Witch
Deviant and Lustful
Doll's Outfit

----------------------------

Princess Latex Party
Kinky Kitties Outfit
Cute Succubus

---------------------------

Latex Cameo Nurses
Latex Cameo Dresses

Looks great.

But, honestly, i am sorry for even mentioning the merge in the first place. Thing is, i never made a mod in CK and really don't know what all would have to be done in order to get it working. And the Plugin Merger...as i mentioned earlier, the containers for example would not spawn in the specific locations. Along with that, i did not realize that further problems might appear when working with bodyslide & outfit studio.

Either way, if this would cause way too much work or unnecessary problems, then no need for merge.

I only asked because i thought something official would most likely not have any issues (such as the containers not spawning etc.)

Whatever happens, still thanks for taking interest in the idea.

1 hour ago, Inquizit0r said:

Looks great.

But, honestly, i am sorry for even mentioning the merge in the first place. Thing is, i never made a mod in CK and really don't know what all would have to be done in order to get it working. And the Plugin Merger...as i mentioned earlier, the containers for example would not spawn in the specific locations. Along with that, i did not realize that further problems might appear when working with bodyslide & outfit studio.

Either way, if this would cause way too much work or unnecessary problems, then no need for merge.

I only asked because i thought something official would most likely not have any issues (such as the containers not spawning etc.)

Whatever happens, still thanks for taking interest in the idea.

well it's a good idea and still a possibility in the soon future....

I did try the plugin merger but some mods where missing textures in parts of the outfits including as you said mods not showing up without console commands..

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone, Just wondering if the Mod works for Skyrim Special Edition ?, i would like to ask if it would be possible to make a 3rd version of the costume but as a T-Back. For Research Purpose of course  ?.

P.S. i Ran my Skyrim Special Edition game & for some reason it will not launch, so my guess is that this mod is not for Skyrim SE after all..........i think but not sure ?.

On 12/25/2018 at 11:38 PM, KillZone009 said:

Hello everyone, Just wondering if the Mod works for Skyrim Special Edition ?, i would like to ask if it would be possible to make a 3rd version of the costume but as a T-Back. For Research Purpose of course  ?.

P.S. i Ran my Skyrim Special Edition game & for some reason it will not launch, so my guess is that this mod is not for Skyrim SE after all..........i think but not sure ?.

unfortunately none of my mods work on Skyrim Special Edition (reason is because my Skyrim Special Edition screen overlaps and is unplayable so I dont mod for it)

as for making a 3rd version of the costume if you want to do this.. no problem, go for it..

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not entirely sure if it's Skyrim Script Extender's fault, since I just tested the non reflective armor from the mod after installing SKSE, but that armor always makes my game crash when I try to equip it.

I should note that the reflective armor still works as intended.