ttssWickedWhimsAnimations- Updated 21 Dec 18

View File

Hello There Friend TTTSSS on LL
I Create Gay/Shemale sex For WickedWhims (i have a plan create straight sex too)
hope you like the result! :)
PS im not good on English Hope you understand. ;)

NEW UPDATE 21 Dec 18:
-finishing bed rubbing dicks animations / Added New Rubbing dicks Animations (Double Bed 5 of 5 including climax animation)
-fixing some clip event voice
-editing old animations a little bit

TTTSSS ANIMATIONS
Finally Added Voice Event & New Rubbing dicks animation on Double Bed!!

ANIMATIONS LIST:

1. (DONE - GAY/SHEMALE Rubbing/Frottage Dicks FLOOR) (5 stage animations)
A FROTTAGE DICK ANIMATIONS, FROTTAGE/RUBBING DICKS Gay/Shemale, FLOOR ANIMATION > TEASING > ttssrubbingdick_stage_1

2. (DONE - GAY/SHEMALE Rubbing/Frottage dicks DOUBLE BED) (5 stage animations) 
(NEW)
 Added 5 of 5 New Animations DOUBLE_BED Rubbing dicks GAY/SHEMALE: DOUBLE BED > Hand Job > ttss_Bed_Rubbing_Dick_MM_1

3. WIP
????

View File

Looks pretty hot, thanks for sharing. ?

231868575_TheSims405_09_201801_41_22.png.f40a3aad2a07f4094003e332ed508653.png

I do wonder, though, is it designed for a male and futa (or whatever the correct word is) instead of male/male? Because the white Sim's (in my picture) stance is pretty feminine?

1 hour ago, HunkSims said:

I do wonder, though, is it designed for a male and futa (or whatever the correct word is) instead of male/male? Because the white Sim's (in my picture) stance is pretty feminine?

Pretty sure yes, in the OPs pic, the one on the left is a female with a dick or a feminine frammed male. Can see the subtle curves of breasts as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:43 PM, Guest said:

231868575_TheSims405_09_201801_41_22.png.f40a3aad2a07f4094003e332ed508653.png

I cant get this mod to work help me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NEW UPDATE 21 Dec 18:
-finishing bed rubbing dicks animations / Added New Rubbing dicks Animations (Double Bed 5 of 5 including climax animation)
-fixing some clip event voice
-editing old animations a little bit
hope you guys like the result. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello TTTSSS, love the mm animations. I have a quick question/concern. I downloaded the file attached to this post but I’m only seeing your floor animations and not any of the double bed animations. I checked wickedwhims animation disabler list and it only shows I have the 4 floor animations. I’m not sure if anyone else is running into this problem or not. I did replace the old file with the 12/21 update. I just want to make sure that I actually did download the correct file and not an old one. Thank you for your time, animations, and help.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...