A "girl next door" body mod?

morganae

Hello there.

I am not sure which category this would go under, so I will add it here since I am looking for what I consider an attractive body...

I am not a tit man and the CBBE and UDP bodies seem to have MASSIVE knockers when you put any of the clothing or armors on them. The UNP body I have right now is awesome... if she's butt naked. The problem is that you're a bit too squishy and dragons have a tendency not to take your seriously when you're naked.

Do any of you know of a body that looks like a normal attractive female or maybe some nice looking armor/clothing that doesn't switch to Torpedo Boobs?

I have tried:

Fetish Assassin Accessories Mod

Fetish Pantyhose Outfits Mod

Fetish Wardrobe

Fetish Wardrobe - Player Character

Fetish Wardrobe - Female Body

Fetish Armour Collection

Fetish Latex Catsuit

Red Pantyhose Dress

White Pantyhose Dress

White Wardrobe

They all either give you massive boobs or they look weird because they expect massive boobs.

Is there a way to make armor scale to the body? I've made some very impressive outfits for my character with the mods above, but I'd love to use some of the items... if my character could see her toes...

Anyhow, thanks in advance for your help.

You should stick to regular UNP with the weight slider at around half way if you like realistically-sized boobs. As for the armor/clothes, I'm sure there's plenty flying around here and the Nexus. Though not as many as there are for CBBE or Cherry Hotaling's body. You could probably use some UNPB armors if you set your weight slider around 1/4th and still achieve a reasonable bust size.

UNP is pretty much the only choice if you want anything remotely realistic, especially if you keep the sliders fairly low. All the other body mods are pure crap for the purposes of realism in your woman's shape.

I don't understand what you mean by UNP only being okay when the characters are naked, though. Unless you're using UNPB armors by mistake, the breasts should be the same clothed or unclothed. If you're so picky that armor that literally has no practical difference in actual bust size is still too much for you to handle, you're probably shit out of luck.

EDIT: Wait a sec, are any of those armors you listed even UNP armors to start with? I don't recognize a single one of them, so all I can think is either you're using armors intended for an Anime Tits body by accident, or those armors don't have weight slider functionality (in which case the author needs to be beaten viciously; add weight sliders you lazy fucks!*)

*Joke

UNP is pretty much the only choice if you want anything remotely realistic' date=' especially if you keep the sliders fairly low. All the other body mods are pure crap for the purposes of realism in your woman's shape.

I don't understand what you mean by UNP only being okay when the characters are naked, though. Unless you're using UNPB armors by mistake, the breasts should be the same clothed or unclothed. If you're so picky that armor that literally has no practical difference in actual bust size is still too much for you to handle, you're probably shit out of luck.

EDIT: Wait a sec, are any of those armors you listed even UNP armors to start with? I don't recognize a single one of them, so all I can think is either you're using armors intended for an Anime Tits body by accident, or those armors don't have weight slider functionality (in which case the author needs to be beaten viciously; add weight sliders you lazy fucks!*)

*Joke

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure all those armors are for CBBE

And that would explain why his character gets huge boobs while wearing them...

That's what I thought.

So OP, to solve your armor problem, you have two choices. Either get rid of UNP and deal with Torpedo Tits, or get rid of your armors and download some that are made for UNP.

A third option would be to learn to model and make/change armors yourself.

Archived