How do YOU do Slavery in Fallout 4?

I'm hoping to hear some ideas from people like me who, almost always, run Paradise Halls in Skyrim. That mod, combined with Defeat, provided an easy way to knock out/pacify enemy combatants, restrain/wake them, rape them, and then choose to enslave them. I have been spoiled by the highly developed world of Skyrim Modding, and with Fallout 4 modding still being in its infancy, I was hoping someone has found a way to recreate something like this in Fallout 4. Right now I use non-lethal weapons to knock out a raider, put her in a sack, then drive her back to a settlement with that motorcycle mod, and trap her in a concrete box where I shoot her until she surrenders through the F4SS condition. I find this to be clunky and was hoping there is a better way.

I know the slavery mods out right now aren't as great as PAHE, but they're a start. My question to you all is this: Do you know of a mod or a combination of mods that would allow me to capture enemies in combat, and then enslave them?

Right now, knockout framework allows you to knock out and kidnap NPCs, but there exists no bridge between this framework and any slavery mod out right now. I'm hoping someone knows a way to knockout an NPC, and then somehow get them transferred over to a slavery mod. This isn't the super important part, I just want a way to seamlessly capture enemies after combat ends.

So please, tell me your favorite slavery mod, and your preferred method of capture.

I think the best option currently available is the Just Business mod. It's basically a capture your own sex-toy/settler mod. It works with the vanilla pillory, the torture devices mod and prisoner shackles mod. What it does not work well with, in my experience, is DD... but that could be a conflict in my load order. It uses a simple capture method of aiming at your target and hitting the R key while in "hunter mode". Once the target is marked, you attack them as usual but they go into a knockdown state. Then you explosive collar them and can rename/set appearance/assign to settlement or make them follow you around as a follower.

On 8/23/2018 at 11:19 AM, astymma said:

I think the best option currently available is the Just Business mod. It's basically a capture your own sex-toy/settler mod. It works with the vanilla pillory, the torture devices mod and prisoner shackles mod. What it does not work well with, in my experience, is DD... but that could be a conflict in my load order. It uses a simple capture method of aiming at your target and hitting the R key while in "hunter mode". Once the target is marked, you attack them as usual but they go into a knockdown state. Then you explosive collar them and can rename/set appearance/assign to settlement or make them follow you around as a follower.

Yeah, I have been using Just Business for a couple days now. I agree that it is probably the best one out right now, but the one thing it lacks is any kind of training. Slaves get increased submission just over time, you can't slap them around to speed it up, at least as far as I know... Thanks for the reply!

14 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yeah, I have been using Just Business for a couple days now. I agree that it is probably the best one out right now, but the one thing it lacks is any kind of training. Slaves get increased submission just over time, you can't slap them around to speed it up, at least as far as I know... Thanks for the reply!

Talking to them and choosing "To teach you obedience..." and then have sex with them or make them have sex with another slave to increase obedience. However, it uses the AAF random picker. Hitting the Home key and picking a more appropriate animation, like sex on a pillory or the Atomic Lust spanking animations, doesn't increase obedience... so the mod definitely could use better integration with AAF.

10 hours ago, astymma said:

Talking to them and choosing "To teach you obedience..." and then have sex with them or make them have sex with another slave to increase obedience. However, it uses the AAF random picker. Hitting the Home key and picking a more appropriate animation, like sex on a pillory or the Atomic Lust spanking animations, doesn't increase obedience... so the mod definitely could use better integration with AAF.

I agree, also conventional punishments would be nice, like the whip in Paradise Halls. Maybe one day...

Archived