NIF Differences in Blender+NIFSkope/In-Game

Rasebair

I have been messing around with porting armors back and forth between Oblivion/New Vegas/Skyrim for a while but all of it was done through tutorials instead of studying NIFs as a format.  That said, when these kinds of issues pop up I can't figure out the answer on my own.

Attached to this thread is a blender file and my exported NIFs of a port of the "Budoka Goddess" armor from Skyrim to Oblivion.  From within Blender and NIFSkope, everything is properly rigged and attached.  However, In-Game the NIF fails to follow the correct bones.  From what I could gather, for whatever reason each shape in the NIF is only following the first bone listed in its NiSkinInstance.

Can anybody that understands Oblivion NIFs tell me what in the world went wrong that these meshes don't work in-game?  It'd also be nice if someone could fix the file for me but I'd settle for someone just telling me what is wrong and how to fix it.

Maybe you incorrectly assigned slots in the  tes4CK?

I do not see any problems. Except that I had to assign custom texture paths.

d2fffcb6f50333fec462010595eff7aa.jpg 3d0fc97a5e568f26771f6dee702c66b1.jpg

Most likely these are incorrect slots or lack of textures (wrong paths, lack of normal maps _n)

Archived