Fallout 3 Sex mods

11 hours ago, Kunavang said:

Hi everyone
Can you help me maybe?
I need sex mods for Fallout 3, and for example, pregnancy mod and so on.
Could you help me once again and I post the links to Fallout 3 so that I can download the necessary things.
Thanks in advance

As far as I know Fallout 3's modding, never got that far. Sexout itself was converted, but that's basically it. No mods to use the Sexout framework.

For Fallout 3 there are mods like Sexus, Sexual Innuendo etc.

But if you want the real deal. Also get FNV, install TTW and you can play Fallout 3 with all the joys of Sexout (FNV) and all mods that are made for that, like FalloutTTWOverhaul, TTWEncounters, Sexout Pregnancy, etc. etc. See my 'List of Sexout Mods' for all mods you can then play.

4 hours ago, dborg2 said:

As far as I know Fallout 3's modding, never got that far. Sexout itself was converted, but that's basically it. No mods to use the Sexout framework.

For Fallout 3 there are mods like Sexus, Sexual Innuendo etc.

But if you want the real deal. Also get FNV, install TTW and you can play Fallout 3 with all the joys of Sexout (FNV) and all mods that are made for that, like FalloutTTWOverhaul, TTWEncounters, Sexout Pregnancy, etc. etc. See my 'List of Sexout Mods' for all mods you can then play.

Thank you
But FalloutNV I have, I had only hoped that there are the mods for Fallout 3 synonymous.
Well, I'll stop downloading FalloutNV again.

Archived