Lovers: ERROR!!

So I installed the mod Player Slave Encounters V0.70 and whenever I play it, none of my poses work, nothing works and I get a strange error message saying: Lovers: ERROR!! - xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPosIndex not found SPos = 4

Does anyone know what this is/how to properly install this mod?? Any help would be appreciated, I don't really know how to mod or anything

I'm sorry for asking such stupid questions, but where do I put the motions, ini's, animations, files I get from the mods? I know nothing about this stuff unfortunately. If someone could help I'd appreciate it

Do you have all things you need before you install LAPF and Lovers Mods?

All tools, Nude male and female body, archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection.

And important:

Do not install Mods with NexusModmanager, especially no Lovers mods.  Use OBMM or TESMM

Do not install Oblivion in C : program files x86

Do not sort your load order with LOOT, use BOSS  ( LOOT is good for Skyrim but not Oblivion )

Read my yellow Link below ( in my signature )

-----------------

The LAPF files are in the right folders

You copy the esp/esm, bsa, meshes, textures, sound, ini folder in your game data folder

So the ini folder is

Oblivion\data\ini\

So do I take them out of the folders they come in? For instance all the sounds that come with the mods, where do I put them? Do I take the separate sounds out of the files or what do I do? Also for the Esm/esp's etc, do I put them in the data folder along with oblivion.esm etc or in one of the folders found there? These questions must be bad but I'm very new to manual modding and I'm not entirely sure where to put my motions and stuff. I also get another error saying: "Motion ID 200.kf file 8 is missing some files - Please check if all 8 kf files are in the correct directory and the ini is in the right place, where are they supposed to be? Thanks alot for any help. Also I can't find any file called Ini in the oblivion data folder, does it have another name?

???? How do you have installed Player Slave encounters?

LAPF:

1) You Unpack the zip or 7z in a empty folder

2) You see

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.bsa

and the folders:

ini

menus

textures

meshes

sound

3) You don't open  anything you copy all those files and folder in your game folder  Oblivion\data\

You don't need the docs folder and the text files.

(Or you crate a OMod with the Oblvion Modmanager.)

4) you start Oblvion Modmanager and sort your Mods ( the esm and esp. With wrong load order your game will crash. Load order : see my yellow Link below )

The Load order for the LAPF esm/esp above is

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversMB2.esp

...   are other Mods

Always at the end of your load order are

LoversMB2.esp

--------------------------------------

And if you still  get a missing files message in game, see my yellow Link.

Problems during Game play.

Missing animations.

In LAPF are only 165 animations but there are 200 animation numbers .  Some Mod use specific animation numbers you will display a error message if they can not find the number.

You can fill the free numbers with copies or other animations.

In my yellow Link in a download file that will fill the free animation numbers.

File

ExtraAPAnimations.7z

EDIT: you can see the LAPF animations you have in the jpg picture in the download files ( Animations in LAPF ...... .jpg )

Or you open the ini folder

There you see files like

01_Motion.ini

The  number is the animation number

And you will see you don't have a  200_Motion.ini

The highes number is 195_Motion.ini

Ok one more issue appeared, when I'm enslaved, I am led to a boat. When the boat trip ends and I'm taken to a camp the game instacrashes, do you know what might cause that?

I never played the Mod. Can not help with things in game.

Have you all files?

Seems the files from the External links are newer. They are bigger

meshes.7z Loverslab download 43.63MB   ,  uploadmb download 45,75MB    Both files are 7z

The same with textures 53MB and 56MB

Sound... 83 MB (55.55 + 32.86)  and uploadmb file is 87.4MB

Only the esp you should download here at Loverlab

PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.70.esp

You don't use other Lovers Mods, so you don't need one of the patches.

Load order:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

If you have the other DLCs they should be in this order

DLCHorseArmor.esp                                 
DLCOrrery.esp                                     
DLCVileLair.esp                                   
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp                       
DLCSpellTomes.esp     

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp    If you have installed LAPF  required mods ( male and female nude body) then you will have this esp

DLCThievesDen.esp       

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp                               
DLCFrostcrag.esp                                        
Knights.esp  

Lovers with PK.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

LoversMB2.esp

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

Do you have all things you need before you install LAPF and Lovers Mods?

All tools, Nude male and female body, archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection.

And important:

Do not install Mods with NexusModmanager, especially no Lovers mods.  Use OBMM or TESMM

Do not install Oblivion in C : program files x86

Do not sort your load order with LOOT, use BOSS  ( LOOT is good for Skyrim but not Oblivion )

Read my yellow Link below ( in my signature )

-----------------

The LAPF files are in the right folders

You copy the esp/esm, bsa, meshes, textures, sound, ini folder in your game data folder

So the ini folder is

Oblivion\data\ini\

May I to disagree with that. I will explain, Nothing wrong if you use to install mods with NMM, just take note that there are mods you should install with OBMM, such mods come with extension obmm, nothing wrong with LOOT either, that does not affect correct load order, if you are not sure you may correct it, here you can find load order that works most good, you definitely need OBSE and alot of its plugins, you can find these here too. And you definitely must use OBMM archive invalidation function.

Sorry but NexusModmanage can not handle Lovers mods, Ini files/folders.  If a Mod only have  a esp  or esp,meshes,textures you can use Nexus Modmangaer.  But why , if there are better Modmanager?

And have you ever sorted Oblivion with LOOT ? The Load order is a mess ! I tried it  and I got  CTD at start a new game.....and then I checked the load order  and was shocked.

Also other people have tried LOOT.... and say NO !

And then the people who post "I have a problem"  or "My game crashes" ..... Then they post their "Load order"  ...And I say "sort your  Mods , it's a mess" and they say "But I sorted with LOOT".   After they sorted with BOSS the game worked.
LOOT was not created for Oblivion and does not work with Oblivion !

And both things are not only my opinion ( or my fantasy). 

I got the information from the main Oblivion modders here at loverslab.  ( And "use no LOOT " you can read at Nexus and other Mod portals )

gregathit has been posting the NexusModmanager "warning" for many years, long time before I created my "yellow Link".

####################
And "And you definitely must use OBMM archive invalidation function. " is not true.
You can use TESMM or  WryeBash archive invalidation,   or do  it manually ( all you need is a dummy bsa file and a entry in the oblivion ini )

I can answer only for my self, never had problems and still I use NMM and LOOT and all mods etc work perfect, had to put in some work in load order to gt work beautiful people, colorweel and dmra mods correctly, But in any other cases loot load order was ideal. ( sorry, i can not post my load order, I had to uninstall oblivion and everything else to install windows on ssd, did not reinstall oblivion)

You had to sort beautiful people, colorweel and dmra mods manually?

OK you know how to sort....but if someone who is new to Oblivion wants to sort this load oder and he use LOOT will get a "not-working" game.

BOSS is also not perfect, you should sort the Lovers Mods manually, but it sort the no-lovers mods right.

And you have not used Lovers mods. Or you installed the Lovers Mods not with Nexus Modmanager.

4 hours ago, B52 said:

I can answer only for my self, never had problems and still I use NMM and LOOT and all mods etc work perfect, had to put in some work in load order to gt work beautiful people, colorweel and dmra mods correctly, But in any other cases loot load order was ideal. ( sorry, i can not post my load order, I had to uninstall oblivion and everything else to install windows on ssd, did not reinstall oblivion)

LOOT doesn't include half of the mods that BOSS knows.  This is because LOOT was developed for Skyrim and above.  The half ass effort to tackle Oblivion was just that....half assed.  Can you use it, sure.  Is it superior to BOSS, hell no.  Why use a tool that is inferior?  That makes no sense at all.

NMM can't handle ini or kf files worth a shit.  Again, this is why the LAPF install instructions specifically do NOT include instructions on installing with NMM.  It is a complete waste of time and would cause nothing but a butt load of tech support issues. 

I love that you want to help, however, it would be wise to listen to those who have been providing tech support for oblivion modding for 10 plus years.  Fejenna is one you need to pay attention to.

Archived