Mini Lovers Girls Night Out

Hey guys, I was toying around with this and figured I'd upload it to see if this generated any additional interest -- moreso to find out if someone is already working on something along these lines. I'm not a modder by any means, and this was literally a 3 line change (I included the source). Basically, install this OVER the Mini Lovers release in order to make it women only for the random rape events.

Edit:

Added in Combat Rape, so Females will Combat Rape you even if you're a female, also enables Male-Male combat rape -- however, random rape will still only be female-female.

If using NMM just install this mod AFTER the MiniLoversAlt [no bsa]

MiniLoversAlt [2012-08-27][Females Only].7z

Hey guys' date=' I was toying around with this and figured I'd upload it to see if this generated any additional interest -- moreso to find out if someone is already working on something along these lines. I'm not a modder by any means, and this was literally a 3 line change (I included the source). Basically, install this OVER the Mini Lovers release in order to make it women only for the random rape events.

[/quote']

Great idea, and cool to learn it can be done! I would like this also, but with males only. I am not a modder at all, but I'll try and change it to MM when I get to my PC and will be able to open and see the code.

I haven't had a chance to mess around with MiniLovers much before my HD crashed' date=' are we talking about actors that attack or are the victims of?

[/quote']

In this case it's both. In the original only males will attack females, this small change to the script makes it so only females will attack females. If you recompiled it with the changed value above, it would be only males attacking males.

If you download the file attached' date=' just find line 62 in mlaraperquestscript.psc and change it from

&& mate.GetLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1\

to

&& mate.GetLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0\

(1 changed to 0)

[/quote']

THANK YOU! :heart:

Make sure you recompile the script in the Creation Kit, or else it won't have any effect.

If you download the file attached' date=' just find line 62 in mlaraperquestscript.psc and change it from

&& mate.GetLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1\

to

&& mate.GetLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0\

(1 changed to 0)

[/quote']

THANK YOU! :heart:

Make sure you recompile the script in the Creation Kit, or else it won't have any effect.

I changed the file and downloaded Creation Kit, but can't compile the f-cker.. I can compile other files but not that particular one for some weird reason. Could you pretty please create a zip for me? That would be awesome!

is there a mod' date=' that instead of changing the ML so that fems will attack only other fems in combat rape, to include it in the original, so that females can attack males AND females?

[/quote']

i agree having it a free for all is much better and more interesting to watch instead of just all m/f or all f/f why cant we have both at same time so males can grab females or males and females can grab males or females

I started like many others making a few custom tweaks but now I a working on a major revamp of the Mini Lovers Alternative mod including separate sexual preferences options for each sex (BI, Hetero, Gay/Les or neutered/spayed). Having to fix a multitude of odd problems (like trying to rape a mannequin when raper madness is on). Also trying to add a sex queue so you could go into a bunch of bandits and if they get you under 30% health you're likely to be serially raped until they all had their turn (if you have a follower or more maybe each of them could end up raping each of your party).

Currently I have the bandits get calmed after raping you and they will no longer will attack making it possible to do a whole bandit or forsworn camp by being raped at every turn (I intend to make that optional).

You can also cast the rape spell yourself and rape your way through a dungeon so the flip side works as well but you have to be very stealthy to pick off and rape them one at a time when there's several in a single small area. This would work well with a separate mod to make all the forsworn and bandits a single sex for those who'd prefer it otherwise your sexual preferences options will mean you have to kill those you don't want to rape or be raped by.

The queue mechanism if I can get it to work would also be great for going into a bar and selling yourself and/or your followers into a long orgy with everyone in the bar (or for that matter the Blue Palace or anywhere else with a lot of NPCs gathered).

Its a lot of work and frankly its not going well but I have made some progress and have figured out a way which I hope will stop the cancelling of a sex act because someone else also tried to start sex with one of the two (the queuing will come into play there).

My forte is coding though so don't expect any changes to the animations. After I get what I want right away added I will look at adding the "Rape Damage" and "Rape is a crime" features (as configurable options) but first the base code needs to be fixed.

I started like many others making a few custom tweaks but now I a working on a major revamp of the Mini Lovers Alternative mod including separate sexual preferences options for each sex (BI' date=' Hetero, Gay/Les or neutered/spayed). Having to fix a multitude of odd problems (like trying to rape a mannequin when raper madness is on). Also trying to add a sex queue so you could go into a bunch of bandits and if they get you under 30% health you're likely to be serially raped until they all had their turn (if you have a follower or more maybe each of them could end up raping each of your party).

[/quote']

Sounds awesome! Looking forward to anything you come up with!

I started like many others making a few custom tweaks but now I a working on a major revamp of the Mini Lovers Alternative mod including separate sexual preferences options for each sex (BI' date=' Hetero, Gay/Les or neutered/spayed). Having to fix a multitude of odd problems (like trying to rape a mannequin when raper madness is on). Also trying to add a sex queue so you could go into a bunch of bandits and if they get you under 30% health you're likely to be serially raped until they all had their turn (if you have a follower or more maybe each of them could end up raping each of your party).

Currently I have the bandits get calmed after raping you and they will no longer will attack making it possible to do a whole bandit or forsworn camp by being raped at every turn (I intend to make that optional).

You can also cast the rape spell yourself and rape your way through a dungeon so the flip side works as well but you have to be very stealthy to pick off and rape them one at a time when there's several in a single small area. This would work well with a separate mod to make all the forsworn and bandits a single sex for those who'd prefer it otherwise your sexual preferences options will mean you have to kill those you don't want to rape or be raped by.

The queue mechanism if I can get it to work would also be great for going into a bar and selling yourself and/or your followers into a long orgy with everyone in the bar (or for that matter the Blue Palace or anywhere else with a lot of NPCs gathered).

Its a lot of work and frankly its not going well but I have made some progress and have figured out a way which I hope will stop the cancelling of a sex act because someone else also tried to start sex with one of the two (the queuing will come into play there).

My forte is coding though so don't expect any changes to the animations. After I get what I want right away added I will look at adding the "Rape Damage" and "Rape is a crime" features (as configurable options) but first the base code needs to be fixed.

[/quote']

hows mod coming along?

Mod is coming along, took some time off to play (it is a game after all) with some other mods and discovered that some of the problems I was trying to understand are a result of incomplete scripting events from various broken versions of the mod.

In short it means some of the problems I was trying to find the source of were an effect of the development process, starting with a new char cleaned them right up.

I think I will soon have a fairly decent working first draft to share with everyone.

Mod is coming along' date=' took some time off to play (it is a game after all) with some other mods and discovered that some of the problems I was trying to understand are a result of incomplete scripting events from various broken versions of the mod.

In short it means some of the problems I was trying to find the source of were an effect of the development process, starting with a new char cleaned them right up.

I think I will soon have a fairly decent working first draft to share with everyone.

[/quote']

awsome can't wait to play it

• 3 weeks later...

How can I make only females can be raped.in my mod males doing males and females how can I cancel MM mode.

Wait a bit until I release the next version of my MOD which allows you to control that.

You can try the current version if you want but it has a few bugs that are really annoying. Next version won't be perfect either but I think it will be a huge improvement. I hope to have it ready tonight or tomorrow.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13375