On 2/8/2022 at 8:21 AM, DMoney1331 said:

I thought I had already posted this, but looks like I sort of left it hanging - sincerely sorry for that.

It's... a bit of an odd situation. Have I lost interest in the mod? No, definitely not. Can I realistically deliver it as of now? Unfortunately also no. Shortly after the test file upload I lost the ability to use the creation kit. Every time I try to open it I get a CTD. I have tried literally dozens of potential fixes to get it up and running again, but no dice - it still keeps auto crashing on me. I check it again every few months to see if anything has changed or if there's something new I've thought of to try and get it up and running again, but nothing's worked. 

I actually have a decent roadmap of what I want to do with it - chapters planned out, characters and locations selected, etc. But again, as of now I have no real way to actually implement it/practice enough to sketch out more formal stuff like scripting/asset development. 

So yeah, unfortunately the mod is indefinitely postponed, with a distinct chance of permanently. If I can ever figure out what on earth went wrong with the creation kit on my pc I'd love to resume development, but I can make no predictions on that. I know this is a very unsatisfying way to leave it off, but it is what it is. If the creation kit someday decides to start working for me again, I'll make sure to post here that it's resumed

Rename the Meshes folder in your skyrim game directory to something else and try to load CK

• 1 month later...