A New Sisterhood

View File

Description:

This mod seeks to expand on the Sisterhood of Dibella questline, centering on the temple of Mara. The temple of Dibella enjoys newfound wealth and prestige, its influence felt throughout the province. But this newfound prosperity is driven by a dark submission to the will of a Daedric Lord. Blissfully unaware of this truth, the temple of Mara calls on its sisters for aid.  Their influence wanes, much as the Dibellans' once did. They forget their ancient responsibilities, and the temptations lurking beneath their feet. Seeing an opportunity, the sybil and her champion infiltrate the temple, intent on both reclaiming an ancient sanguinian site and corrupting another goddess into their lords' service. After all, why have one goddess when you can make it a threesome?

Current Features:

A new area beneath the temple of mara, to be customized and adjusted as the questline proceeds

Planned Features:

A full questline continuing the corruption ending of Deep Blue Frog's sisterhood of Dibella

An expanded clergy of mara distributed around skyrim

Full Sexlab Integration

Notes:

I am using this mod as much to teach myself the process of mod creation as anything else. As such, release schedules will depend heavily on how quickly I am able to figure out the various features of the creation kit. Any feedback and advice is extremely welcome. 

Acknowledgements:

Deep Blue Frog - for letting me expand on their work and giving some great advice on how to get this process moving.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/23/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    At present, it should be able to run on its own. I haven't implemented any elements from other sexlab mods yet.
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this as well

@Dibellor: Since the author just started modding skyrim with the creation kit and since there is no creation kit for SE (unless I'm mistaken then forget this) i can only assume he isn't gonna do nything SE related for a while. Depending what exactly the mod adds you can try making it comptible yourself. There are some programs to convert skyrim meshes and texturs to SE format. To make .esp's and esm files compatible you should only load them in current CK and save them as an SE mod.

• 8 months later...

This mod has unlisted hard dependencies on the following:
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm

ZazAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, numberonewithcheese said:

The description sounds like it is assumed that the player let the sisters of Dibella be corrupted. I chose the purification path. So if I install this they are automatically corrupted again?

No. At this point I am still working on just the actual physical setups surrounding the mod (Busy irl + the creation engine is not an intuitive tool for me at all). I am still working on the mod, but progress is extremely slow. I have most of the actual content I want in it thought out/ordered/etc, but I haven't had time to figure out how to actually develop it. As is, the mod merely adds an in-progress area to the back/underside of the temple of Mara. When I get the actual questline up and running I plan to include a trigger for the content that requires the corruption path from Dibella, so that what you're describing doesn't happen. Should not interfere with your pure path in any way

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Does this mod actually do anything? I mean, maybe I've  installed it wrong but scrolling through the quest tab on ck, I don't seem to be able to find any new quests that this mod has added. I like the blurb on the original post but a little more about how to install and what to expect or how to start its questline would be really helpful

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 9:07 AM, cpworth said:

Does this mod actually do anything? I mean, maybe I've  installed it wrong but scrolling through the quest tab on ck, I don't seem to be able to find any new quests that this mod has added. I like the blurb on the original post but a little more about how to install and what to expect or how to start its questline would be really helpful

According to the description not yet, only the area beneath the temple of Mara has been implemented, but the rest has not.

I have to wonder though if there have been any plan to complete it, because as it appears so far D has not posted any updates to it since 2018.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:50 PM, slices9 said:

According to the description not yet, only the area beneath the temple of Mara has been implemented, but the rest has not.

I have to wonder though if there have been any plan to complete it, because as it appears so far D has not posted any updates to it since 2018.

Hmmm...that's what I'd thought, although... I've never been able to find that area under the Mara temple either, ingame. Didn't think to search for it in ck. Anyway, I was just confused because I saw that this mod has been ported, as is, to SSE and the people on that thread seem to think there there's a quest. I guess I'll just head on there and ask them about it too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought I had already posted this, but looks like I sort of left it hanging - sincerely sorry for that.

It's... a bit of an odd situation. Have I lost interest in the mod? No, definitely not. Can I realistically deliver it as of now? Unfortunately also no. Shortly after the test file upload I lost the ability to use the creation kit. Every time I try to open it I get a CTD. I have tried literally dozens of potential fixes to get it up and running again, but no dice - it still keeps auto crashing on me. I check it again every few months to see if anything has changed or if there's something new I've thought of to try and get it up and running again, but nothing's worked. 

I actually have a decent roadmap of what I want to do with it - chapters planned out, characters and locations selected, etc. But again, as of now I have no real way to actually implement it/practice enough to sketch out more formal stuff like scripting/asset development. 

So yeah, unfortunately the mod is indefinitely postponed, with a distinct chance of permanently. If I can ever figure out what on earth went wrong with the creation kit on my pc I'd love to resume development, but I can make no predictions on that. I know this is a very unsatisfying way to leave it off, but it is what it is. If the creation kit someday decides to start working for me again, I'll make sure to post here that it's resumed

9 hours ago, DMoney1331 said:

Every time I try to open it I get a CTD.

I assume you probably did, but there was a few tweak/make CK stable downloads on Nexus which got rid of things like all the Yes/no prompts etc.. when starting and expanding the windows to decent sizes. Did you try looking at those?. I had a particular esp I wanted to have a look at, which caused an instant crash in CK and those tweaks fixed it from crashing,

Other than that is adopting doing this in SE an option? Although you do have to download the CK from Bethseda which is a slight pain but only a one off occurence. - Does permit you to have both the LE and SE versions separate still.