Looksmenu Pantyhose Overlay

View File

I take no credit for this. The file I based everything off of was ported to racemenu for skyrim by @b3lisario. If @b3lisario has an issue I will immediately pull the file.

This is a port of UNP Racemenu Pantyhose overlay for Fallout 4. 

I thought Fallout 4 could use one and I did use the Skyrim one alot.

There is currently 28 pantyhose, tights and faux thigh high includes. I am constantly messing with it. If it goes over well, I might publish it to nexus. I'm just testing the waters out here first

Here is what is included:

1. Black Tights
  2. Black Pantyhose
  3. High Waisted Black Tights
  4. Blackout Tights
  5. Black Faux Thigh Highs
  6. Blue Tights 
  7. Blue Pantyhose
  8. Grey Tights
  9. Grey Pantyhose
  10. White Tights
  11. White Pantyhose
  12. White Faux Thigh Highs
  13. Pink Tights
  14. Pink Pantyhose
  15. Pink Blackout Tights
  16. Pink Faux Thigh Highs
  17. Tan Tights
  18. Tan Pantyhose
  19. Suntan Tights
  20. Suntan Pantyhose
  21. Purple Tights 
  22. Purple Pantyhose
  23. Teal Tights
  24. Teal Pantyhose
  25. Navy Tights 
  26. Navy Pantyhose
  27. Red Tights
  28. Red Pantyhose

I think that's everything.

It's always nice to see more looksmenu overlays, so thanks for the contribution!  I have noticed one odd problem however. For about half of the overlays there is a glossy sheen that appears on the body, excluding both the hands and head. This creates a bit of a color mismatch leaving the body slightly lighter than both the head and the hands.

You can see the difference here a bit:

Blue.thumb.png.f17ee5edd8ba77082558036aebfdc22e.pngCrimson.thumb.png.ff3f6e49bec187fdd1402a32fa6ced56.png

It seems as if that may be the case as well for some of your screenshots, as I think I notice some of the hands do not match the body.

Other than that it's a very good mod and I'll be using the other half of the overlays without that problem in the meantime. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/20/2019 at 11:46 PM, Kaylakaze said:

If you pull the textures themselves up, you'll see the problem. There are very distinct white lines on most of the images that should have either been colored over, or filled with a darker version of the color used to make a seam.

They were part of the original mod. I just made the whole texture white to make it easier to color. They don't bother me, I was just happy I had any chance of making this work. I'll see if I want to change the seam to something less obvious. I do like the back seam. Its not going away. I'll work on a compromise. 

Sorry to quote you. You were just the most recent complaint. Someone else already voiced their concerns. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello !!!

I'm not a ck or 3d programmer, but I'm a pantyhose and a general transparency lover, but just a old c++ programmer and I get interested by your nice work :)

First, I think you do not have to use one texture per color. You need just a texture with transparency levels and a bgem file per thights colors.

As result a single texture and one bgem per color the mod require around 5mb instead of 500mb.

Open your bgem for heavy black pantyhose then change :

Base color: black (change the color for different thights)
Base color scale: 1 (change for intensity)
Alpha: 1 (change for various effects)
Alpha blend mode: multiplicative
Alpha test: uncheck
Two sided: uncheck
Normal texture: empty
Grascale texture: empty
Base texture: overlays/irsuv/ThickWhiteTights.dds

-> preferably a pure alpha channel texture instead of this medium white alpha texture, but I dont have one.

If you use tights_normals.dds instead you get a thight suit. I think you can also work in this direction to give more thights suits variations.

You can finaly rename the file to HeavyTights.dds because the color is in the bgem not in the texture anymore)

Your done with the heavy black pantyhose and all color except the white. At this time I dont know why white not work like other colors.

White is possible a particular color in engine? But you need to tweak the base color to 2.0 or 2.5 to get the wanted result.

Now you can do this for each bgem by just tweaking the color and the transparency.

Another good thing is to rename titles and files to be more easy to find and compare by sorting them in alphabetical order.

This is a general rule that you must allways apply to your naming (files, names, titles, ...) and in all creation environments.

Irsuv - Tights Black Heavy

Irsuv - Tights Black Thic

Irsuv - Tights Black Thin

Irsuv - Tights White Heavy

Irsuv - Tights White Thick

Irsuv - Tights White Thin

Another thing, you can see the result of your modification in game without reloading it:

You can see the result without quitting the game because looksmenu reload the bgem file when you change selection.

Finaly you can remove all others .dds files then create a zip and also upload it to nexus.

Thank for your work !!!

Fallout4 30_09_2019 15_40_26.png

Fallout4 30_09_2019 15_40_47.png

Fallout4 30_09_2019 15_41_20.png

Fallout4 30_09_2019 15_41_40.png

Fallout4 30_09_2019 15_41_53.png

Fallout4 30_09_2019 15_44_44.png

Also instead of using simple variant like thin heavy thick,  use web colors (and names rules) like Golden Metallic, Brilliant Tangelo, Majestic, ect...

Irsuv - Tights - Majestic

Irsuv - Tights Suits - Brilliant Tangelo

Irsuv - Non Nude (with sexy panty) - Tights Suits - Brilliant Tangelo

Thanks for the tip. I have a new version ready to release, but I'm going to try this and see how I like it. I was stalling on a underwear version, Can't seem to get the textures to line up. Part of the butcheek is on the leg texture on CBBE. I just can't get it to line up good enough for anything other than a solid color.