I recently downloaded Deviant Devices and all of the required mods for it, i've ensured it Runs Properly for the most part. I am having an issue with stuff that binds the hands in a way aside from just covering them. With the armbinder when I have it equipped it crps the arm off below the elbow and then just have the armbinder bag hanging off the back with stumps at the elbows on the side in 3rd person. The straitjacket just makes the entire body dissapear below the head down to the feet for the legbinders. Also, anytime I use cuffs that are supposed to bind the hands behind the back, to does nothing and was removing the item. I've checked the Mods required including the, bodyslider and CBBE mods, and have made sure I have them all installed and I'm still having an issue. If anyone can help me out that would be appriciated.

For the arms not moving into the correct position I would try running Generate FNIS for Users again and make sure it doesn't give you any errors or warnings. If it does they will need to be fixed.

For the body turning invisible when wearing a straitjacket: that's likely because something went wrong when you built the device meshes in bodyslide, or you haven't built them at all. It isn't enough to simply have bodyslide installed; you need to use it to build the meshes or most of them won't exist in your game. In the case of a straitjacket (one of the devices that replaces the character's entire body) no mesh means an invisible body. Have a look at this guide, and make sure when you build the meshes you catch all of the devices you need. They are confusingly scattered across various groups, including some in the unassigned group, and some have both static and HDT variations which you'll need to pick between.