CrossWingsDolls (Includes 100+ Race)

Introduction:

CrossWingsDolls (CWDolls for short )is a compilation of race mod by CWJohnny which he had collected/modified 100+races for New vegas. It also includes a large variety of hairstyles/eyes etc for the character. The mod is designed to be compatible with any mod. Original post in chinese Original post

Installation:

1. Download the main file

CWdollsV1.1

(PS: use 7z to unzip' date='chances are that using WinRAR may result in unzipping failure )7z official website

2.download esp/esm file

3.put the esp,esm and bsa files into your DATA folder.

4.use FOMM to check the esm/esp file.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I take no credits in creating or collecting anything that is in the mod. (What I did was just translating the original post which is in chinese to english and posting it here) This is the original post

PS: English is not my mother tongue so please dont laugh at stupid language errors that i made :P

I dont know anything about modding etc, sometimes i even have problem getting the downloaded mods to work properly, but i just think that i should share this awesome collection (for me) with you guys :)

Damnit, after a damn weekend of trying to click on undecipherable text on that frickin website...I GIVE UP!

I don't need this frickin stress for some new damn NPCs...

:@

Damnit' date=' after a damn weekend of trying to click on undecipherable text on that frickin website...I GIVE UP!

I don't need this frickin stress for some new damn NPCs...

:@

[/quote']

There are a bunch of posts above that solves your problem.

Of course I personally have no trouble at all in all uploaders~~

I must've missed them.

The only one I saw was "CWclothes.zip"

Install 115 Downloader

Use IE to click the main file download

Click on the bigger bottom down below that shows 115 on it

BAM! download starts

He is right. No NPC replacer/changer yet...

What are you talking about? there's 2 of them.

Okay, I found this to be the easiest method.

1. To get to the BSA file, download the parts files in this directory and open with winrar to get the whole BSA file.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=88316f58596fe895&sc=documents&id=88316F58596FE895!409#cid=88316F58596FE895&id=88316F58596FE895!409&sc=documents

2.To get the Clothes file, download the parts files in this directory and open with winrar to get the whole file.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=88316f58596fe895&sc=documents&id=88316F58596FE895!409#cid=88316F58596FE895&id=88316F58596FE895!388&sc=documents

3. More clothes: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=88316f58596fe895&sc=documents&id=88316F58596FE895!409#cid=88316F58596FE895&id=88316F58596FE895!419&sc=documents

However, I still have no information on how to get the ESM FILE, NPC-REPLACER or the Companion-Replacer files off of this http://bbs.52gal.com/thread-194869-1-1.html page.

When you click on the links, you get a login screen in chinese and when the page is translated, the links to download just time-out.

i0DBE.jpg

:(

right now, all I have is a BSA file.

Ok I have a question about the clothing. Is that esp an overall resizing of all in game outfits to there proportions or is there a store that sells them like in FO3?

I'm using the BNB armor/outfit refit for clothing and I'm wondering if they are going to conflict.

Ok I have a question about the clothing. Is that esp an overall resizing of all in game outfits to there proportions or is there a store that sells them like in FO3?

I'm using the BNB armor/outfit refit for clothing and I'm wondering if they are going to conflict.

All the items are independent and you can find them in Goodsprings general store.

So it will only conflict with mods that modify Goodsprings general store.

snd if anyone need the esp/esm, just send me a PM.

Ok' date=' I believe I've almost got all the files.

(ignore the ##zip-files## directory...it's just storage)

What am I missing?

Conflicts?

[/quote']

I don't see anything missing.

Did you tried to starting it?

Some outfits don't appear in the BSA' date=' such as the Asuka armors that the Chest lists. Heavenwing Armors, ect.

[/quote']

Well it is in game for me.. did you try it?

AEV?

What does that stand for?

Armored Escape Venture

A set of gears made by another Chinese that's posted on nexus.

Well, I guess I didn't have all the files.

There were a few issues after installation last night.

1. All females had the same "lesbian/ellen degeneres" style haircut.

2. None of the clothes or weapons had meshes...big red exclamation signs instead.

3. None of the NPC changes were really that impressive and all people that it did change had this washed out pale textureless appearance to them.

I was informed this morning that I was still missing a majority of the ESP files and all of the proper clothes files.

Will try again this weekend.

Can anyone post pics of how the mod changes their game? I'm just not seeing a drastic change like I expected.

Can anyone post pics of how the mod changes their game? I'm just not seeing a drastic change like I expected.

Well... do you even have the version 2.1/2.2 bsa for CWClothes?

Its def not a problem with esp since its working fine for me.

You need Ling's Coffier's material for CWdolls to work.

Well... do you even have the version 2.1/2.2 bsa for CWClothes?

Its def not a problem with esp since its working fine for me.

You need Ling's Coffier's material for CWdolls to work.

I had lings latest (from tesnexus) installed already for another mod.

That's weird...

I now have all of the clothes and weapons BSA files.

I will give it another try this weekend.

I still don't understand why it didn't change the faces of the npcs.

:huh: