Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Hello all. I'm getting really bad at posting my updates here so I'm going to give a brief summary of what I've been up to in my absence.

I have finally managed to completely switch over to Mod Organizer, however there appears to be a problem with Manga Body and Mod Organizer.

I install everything like I normally did in NMM, but the end result is always the default CBBE Curvy body. I have tried changing the priority of the mods as well as replacing all of CBBE's body.nif files with Manga Body's in it's filetree, but to no avail.

If anyone else is/was experiencing the same problem and found a fix for it please let me know ASAP, so that I may inform the people on the Nexus how to fix it.

*EDIT* I believe that I have fixed the problem. For those curious as to how I fixed it, all I had to do was move Manga Body as close to the bottom of my load order as possible.

In other news, I am now beginning to convert popular armors to the CBBE Manga Body. My first conversion will be for the ever-popular LustDesign - Sovngarde Steel Armor. If anyone has suggestions for armors to convert, feel free to post them on this thread and I look into converting them. Please take into account that the Nexus is a little more strict adult-content wise than LoversLab is, so things like Rope Bondage Armor probably won't happen.

Regards,

-Nbay6480 - Manga Body Nexus Version Founder and Director

does anyone have a link for the converted vanilla outfits

You can get it on the Nexus Page.

Since it looks like ledo is to busy to work on this anymore will you be converting dlc outfits to cbbe?

Once I get better at modeling I intend to. For a long time now I have actually thought about giving Manga Body a major overhaul that goes back to some of its roots, not sure if people would want it though.

does anyone have a link for the converted vanilla outfits

You can get it on the Nexus Page.

Since it looks like ledo is to busy to work on this anymore will you be converting dlc outfits to cbbe?

Once I get better at modeling I intend to. For a long time now I have actually thought about giving Manga Body a major overhaul that goes back to some of its roots, not sure if people would want it though.

This is really great news. CBBE version needs some lovin. If it werent for the tera conversions i would be using the adec one since at least one person is supporting it.

Good evening, fellow perverts!

Got a quick question for you fine gentlemen. I noticed several requests for various different armors and I want to try my hand at converting an armor or two. Problem is, I have no fucking idea where to even start. Are there specific tools required to convert armors, or would something like Bodyslide's Outfit Studio be enough?

Got a quick question for you fine gentlemen. I noticed several requests for various different armors and I want to try my hand at converting an armor or two. Problem is, I have no fucking idea where to even start. Are there specific tools required to convert armors, or would something like Bodyslide's Outfit Studio be enough?

Caliente has the bodyslide tool that allows you to also edit armors.

I am currently using Outfit Studio myself. By far one of the most beginner-friendly tools out there right now. Other people might prefer using a program like Blender but in the end it all comes down to preference.

Released Manga OP - better than HPMB.

+add 5 original armor(classic) from Skyrim.

And after 5 armor original i converted 1 armor which you linked(whilst list empty :D ).

Waiting and ready to add to the list(future conversion) and tera conversion for this body will after full conversion original armor.

And after 5 armor original i converted 1 armor which you linked(whilst list empty :D ).

Waiting and ready to add to the list(future conversion) and tera conversion for this body will after full conversion original armor.

Good to see your finally back partner.

Which textures should i get for the new body?

I tried with cbbe textures with both high and low resolution, they all had seams on the butt.

What do you use in the screenshots?

Edit: Tried the DM version instead, textures are fine with that.

Now to tinker with hdt settings since it seems a bit off with my old hdt file.

my question to ledo is witch body type are the armors going to be fitted to the "original" or "DM"?, now I realize that they both will probably work fine but the breast ARE just a bit different, and that's the reason I ask :). Also just wanted to say I liked the adec body type just as much as the cbbe mainly due to the general shape and the thicker calves. Thanks ledo for all your effort.