any way to replace the animations from minilovers for Animated Prostitution

NuclearSatan

To be honest I am curious about that as well. I was considering that same thing. (or even just to expand to more than the 5 positions in mini)

Could this work for any animation? (Not a modder so if someone who is in "the know" on this sort of thing could pipe up...it would be really appreciated)

Well if AP used FNIS it would be allot easier but it should still be possible for someone who knows what they are doing. Though now you got me thinking about seeing how hard it would be to update Niruins animation to mini lovers.

Would this be possible to add additional poses to sanguines?

Well if AP used FNIS it would be allot easier but it should still be possible for someone who knows what they are doing. Though now you got me thinking about seeing how hard it would be to update Niruins animation to mini lovers.

AP does use FNIS (OR you can use Josh behavior stuff instead). If you read his (very rambling and sometimes incoherent) mod description, he even currently suggest using FNIS instead of his behavior mod stuff for his most recent releases.

AP does use FNIS (OR you can use Josh behavior stuff instead). If you read his (very rambling and sometimes incoherent) mod description' date=' he even currently suggest using FNIS instead of his behavior mod stuff for his most recent releases.

[/quote']

according to josh's latest version of ap you cna use both fnis and his mod so that its compatible in theory with asx xxx show

Archived