NiOverride High Heels - Sneaking Crawl Patch

NiOverride High Heels - Sneaking Crawl Patch

View File

heels.thumb.png.2036f00d74feeffb8a1a521dac8867c9.png

A simple patch for ousnius's NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes mod that adds sneaking as one of the situations that disables the NiOverride High Heel boost effect. This patch is useful for certain custom sneaking animations, such as crawling, since the heel effect just causes the character to float off the ground when entering the crawling/on knees type animation.

REQUIREMENTS:

NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes: This patch only replaces one script used by NIOVHH. You will need to download and install NIOVHH for it to work.

CREDITS:

ousnius: For creating NIOVHH of course

MrEsturk: For creating this patch

PERMISSIONS:

Being that this patch is a mod of another modder's work you may not host it on other sites.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/15/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Pff really. Im fighting with high heels every my gameplay ( this game made me h.heels fetishist ? ) and this is my favorite sneaking animation. I give it try.  My dumb head is trying beat it but just with small efect.
If this help me just litle bit, I will be really happy and will be appreciate it really much.
Thank you very much and lets try it.

6 hours ago, Klaxon said:

this game made me h.heels fetishist ?

I got a bit carried away with the high heels myself. The poor women in my version of Skyrim. Their heels never touch the ground, not even when they are barefoot. I'm evil ?

Then again I know more than a few girls in real life that would never wear conventional shoes if they could get away with it. So maybe the women in my Skyrim enjoy it, being none of the discomforts of wearing high heels exist my perverted realm :P

18 hours ago, C.J. said:

Speaking of that style of sneaking animation, I would've sworn I'd seen that somewhere before but for the life of me, can't recall where. Plus are there any other sneak animations out there that work well for actually playing the game, normal, like not just for added effect?

The sneak animation in the screenshot is from this mod (Its the cat version). As for your other question, not sure what you mean by "work well for actually playing the game". You mean sneak animations that look practical and immersive? A sneak animation that has more gameplay effects?

If you just want an immersive crawling animation the mod I linked has a default crawl animation that doesn't make character wiggle her butt like she's trying to arouse an audience.

wow i use the crawl animations too ^^ i even created a personal mod that lets me walk at a certain speed because if speed mult is changed it messes with the animations. Anyway thanks for this!

• 1 year later...

Hello! Could we get this for SSE as well? In SSE we use RaceMenu High Heels instead of NiOvHH, but it's basically the same thing, almost the same code. I tried making the patch myself but the creation kit won't allow me to compile the script because of an error regarding NiOverride ( In fact it won't even let me compile the original unedited psc because of the same error - I don't know how ousnius or you did it)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...