Gallow hanging, snuff, guilootine , bdsm. ideas ? [warning extreme content]

I have now installed many bdsm mods etc and used zaz 8+ and i found in some nice objects like a gallow a guillotine and more which should be used as an punishment to death for the player.

But seriously i dont have find any mods which are into hanging or impaling etc.

i only found some old animations or animations only.

I need the feeling back in the game to know it could end very bad if i dont follow rules.

or getting in an guillotine,  which is connect with a plug in ur butt and if it goes out or u are comming the blade will release :)

sth like this

Spoiler

ADA_.gif.0279a2f263ff3342d342e3959e1b66b4.gif

or even simple getting hanged or getting impaled , roasted anything.

42 minutes ago, Jimi123 said:

I have now installed many bdsm mods etc and used zaz 8+ and i found in some nice objects like a gallow a guillotine and more which should be used as an punishment to death for the player.

But seriously i dont have find any mods which are into hanging or impaling etc.

i only found some old animations or animations only.

I need the feeling back in the game to know it could end very bad if i dont follow rules.

or getting in an guillotine,  which is connect with a plug in ur butt and if it goes out or u are comming the blade will release :)

sth like this

Reveal hidden contents

ADA_.gif.0279a2f263ff3342d342e3959e1b66b4.gif

or even simple getting hanged or getting impaled , roasted anything.

FunnyBizness made some animations that might be of what you are looking for (impaled and raped, necro, and much more), but mods I know that do something VERY similair to what you asked for are for Oblivion [minor SPOILER for part of a quest from that mod]: You are kidnapped by slavers and hanged along with another girl, spoon or something, can't remember, placed inside. The first to let go will be left to hang, the other will "win" by going to live and work for the sadistic mistress of the place (another, deeper, SPOILER: of course, you will be able to escape and take over the place for yourself if you so wish). The mod is "Player Slave Encounters", on the second post of the mod's support page one can read more information about the other quests avaliable [the one talked about here is "Hello Sailor"]. Hope this helps :D

17 hours ago, wsgthebg said:

Shout Like a Virgin has some hanging and impaling or cooking alive, but probably not in a ways you are looking for.

yeah i tried it already ... but i missed there sth...

On 6/12/2018 at 5:05 PM, Temporary500 said:

FunnyBizness made some animations that might be of what you are looking for (impaled and raped, necro, and much more), but mods I know that do something VERY similair to what you asked for are for Oblivion [minor SPOILER for part of a quest from that mod]: You are kidnapped by slavers and hanged along with another girl, spoon or something, can't remember, placed inside. The first to let go will be left to hang, the other will "win" by going to live and work for the sadistic mistress of the place (another, deeper, SPOILER: of course, you will be able to escape and take over the place for yourself if you so wish). The mod is "Player Slave Encounters", on the second post of the mod's support page one can read more information about the other quests avaliable [the one talked about here is "Hello Sailor"]. Hope this helps :D

yeah thats sounds more like sth for me :D

funnybizness is already installed but its just like a small sex scene

thx for the try everyone

Archived