I suck at rigging this snake race tail/legs

do all my rigging, me too dumb. rigging with mesh rigger gets more difficult the further you get from the bones/original object

here you go, i generally try to solve my own problems but this is the best outcome I've gotten and i can't trust myself to finish the job

the original mesh is from elswyre mod i believe

snake_lowerbody female sexy v3.nif

feel free to use as you wish, provided you credit original maker and me, i guess.

iv tested it with my walkforward/ walkfastforward, works pretty nice, a little wierd where it touches the ground but not terrible

... I mainly can't seem to fix the tail tip without messing up the rest of it

The tail tip fix would be good enough.. although i wonder what it would be like with just spines pelvis and tail nodes.... edit:not that good

anyway, while i don't think a new skeleton is something i want, feel free to use the mesh if you want to in your mod, no need to help me out

recently tried blender x by room 207 .. and this time it worked for me!, i guess because i downloaded the normal version of blender on steam, filling in any required files i didn't have,

anyway, fixed up the rigging a bit, not perfect, but hey, now there's finally a snake tail with  a vagina, big butt, and a tail that wags with tail animations

ta-dah! snakebutt new.nif

Archived