DEAD OR ALIVE 6 REVEAL TRAILER

WideWalson

And we're also given cringy mousepad ! At first I couldn't believe it, but they stick to the hard cringe material. So much for the "cool" train... Wasn't expecting them to save the boat and add fanservice THAT quickly ! Maybe they actually listened to the fanbase ? I'm a bit confused right-now

1 hour ago, Bewul said:

And we're also given cringy mousepad ! At first I couldn't believe it, but they stick to the hard cringe material. So much for the "cool" train... Wasn't expecting them to save the boat and add fanservice THAT quickly ! Maybe they actually listened to the fanbase ? I'm a bit confused right-now

Do not worry, Mr. Shimbory will not pay for this mousepads from his pocket, everything will be included in the cost of the DLC. In any case, Koei Tecmo will get as much money from their fanservice as they want.

And it is right, what is this fanservice worth, if their love can be bought so cheaply? Oy-la-la!

Ugh

I'm not sure that I understood your point, but yeah ofc this ain't going to be free. KT doesn't know this world.

I'm still pretty impressed by how fast they have thrown the "DOA is more cool and e-sport driven now" to the trash and went full cringe mode.

Getting us to know they haven't given up on fanservice is nice, but really I could have lived without seeing the cringepad. (not to mention that the artworks are horrible, even for a preview)

56 minutes ago, Bewul said:

I'm not sure that I understood your point, but yeah ofc this ain't going to be free. KT doesn't know this world.

I'm still pretty impressed by how fast they have thrown the "DOA is more cool and e-sport driven now" to the trash and went full cringe mode.

Getting us to know they haven't given up on fanservice is nice, but really I could have lived without seeing the cringepad. (not to mention that the artworks are horrible, even for a preview)

:)

Did they change anything in their politics?

For fans of fighting games, they still promise a "cool fighting", for the opposite side (fanservice), Shimbori promises that the differences from DOA5 will not be as strong as they might be if KT did not listen to the voices of their favorite fans. ? 

And what really will be a DOA6, nobody knows, including developers. What happens, it will.
Promise everything to everyone and collect pre-orders, it's absolutely right! They perfectly know this world and feel good in it. ;) 

Well done boys!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

On 9/13/2018 at 2:19 PM, fency said:

What is the price of this game? I mean the cost of the game itself and DLC (presumably the first in a series of the following DLC)?

I didn't buy this game and I'm not going to do it. But I read that in the US order will cost from $60 to $100 (this is still at preferential prices). In Latin America, its much cheaper, but few will buy there.

On 9/12/2018 at 11:45 PM, Bewul said:

What can not understand?

Where is everything that was in DOA5??? Where is the soft engine, where are the boobiesshake, where are the boobies size? There is nothing, only vague promises...     And nevertheless, fanservice liked the mousepads and they ran to make orders.
And Koei again deceived this herd of rams.

14 hours ago, virtname said:

What can not understand?

Where is everything that was in DOA5??? Where is the soft engine, where are the boobiesshake, where are the boobies size? There is nothing, only vague promises...     And nevertheless, fanservice liked the mousepads and they ran to make orders.

No offence man, but I'm having trouble with your grammar, do you use google trad or something ? That being said, I think I get what you wanted to say. I agree that there's still a long way to go, but we can appreciate the change of mood around fanservice. 

"A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one" was what I thought after the last trailer (but the game still looks like shit IMO).

On 9/16/2018 at 7:35 PM, virtname said:

What can not understand?

No you are not right. :) Only "rams" (this is not my words ;) ) from Japan get 3D mouse pads, the rest of the "rams" will get only "vague promises"...

On 9/20/2018 at 6:04 PM, Beach Paradise Team said:

This looks almost exactly like DOA5. I genuinely hope this game flops and KT sits down and has a long hard look at themselves for sitting on their thumbs for 6 years. 

They must have used all these years and money to make a terrific new Ninja Gaiden... I mean, they sure as hell spend nothing on DOA so the cash must have been invested on a big project !

/s

On 9/18/2018 at 2:02 AM, JannLee said:

No you are not right. :) Only "rams" (this is not my words ;) ) from Japan get 3D mouse pads, the rest of the "rams" will get only "vague promises"...

Especially. I do not understand their joy at all.

On 9/17/2018 at 1:38 PM, Bewul said:

No offence man, but I'm having trouble with your grammar, do you use google trad or something ? That being said, I think I get what you wanted to say. I agree that there's still a long way to go, but we can appreciate the change of mood around fanservice. 

"A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one" was what I thought after the last trailer (but the game still looks like shit IMO).

Yes. I'm more and more convinced every time that this translator was created by some morons.

And they (Team Ninja) did not change anything. This is the usual marketing strategy. "How to sell shit in such a way that the consumer was happy."  We can learn from them.

funny thing, the reason why DOA6 kinda less than DOAx3 or DOAVV is because DOAx3 DOAVV and DOA5LR on ps4 used Soft Engine 3 (spectacular lighting, nuances in bouncing and animation and ray tracing on models before it was a thing)

the new engine is literally the Dynasty Warriors 9 engine, which is just crappy and kinda meh, its ok for open world games but performance is bad overall, 

all the  characters took a hit on detail and overall quality when they were remade on the DW9 engine, i can see why they opted for less characters instead of just using  UE4 to get better results, fuck Koei, anything it touches turns to shift now adays

23 hours ago, wookhiemanjoe said:

funny thing, the reason why DOA6 kinda less than DOAx3 or DOAVV is because DOAx3 DOAVV and DOA5LR on ps4 used Soft Engine 3 (spectacular lighting, nuances in bouncing and animation and ray tracing on models before it was a thing)

the new engine is literally the Dynasty Warriors 9 engine, which is just crappy and kinda meh, its ok for open world games but performance is bad overall, 

all the  characters took a hit on detail and overall quality when they were remade on the DW9 engine, i can see why they opted for less characters instead of just using  UE4 to get better results, fuck Koei, anything it touches turns to shift now adays

Damn UR4 would have been great... Looking at doa6 is painful after seeing those gameplay from sc6

On 9/16/2018 at 12:57 PM, paolo_2 said:

I didn't buy this game and I'm not going to do it. But I read that in the US order will cost from $60 to $100 (this is still at preferential prices). In Latin America, its much cheaper, but few will buy there.

Thank you.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:36 AM, wookhiemanjoe said:

However why do they want to replace Soft Engine? I think that talking about that it's out of date is just an excuse, because this Soft Engine works great.

Archived