Why one should never install the Lovers with PK Package from Hongfire.

I see nothing wrong with the thread title. People are free to post why they agree or disagree with it' date=' just like you are doing right now. I don't see why the freedom to express his opinion should be stopped.

[/quote']

All the people have the right to express one's views freely equally.

However, here is a community.

It is necessary to restrict it as a community.

Even if the thread of the title to which I slander your important one is started up, do you allow it?

(Of course, this is not done. )

The problem is to allow as a site where, and to show the will where to allow it.

PS.

If my site was made the object of such writing, a deletion of the article and a clear apology are requested from the organizer on the site at once.

However' date=' here is a community.

Even if the thread of the title to which I slander your important one is started up, do you allow it?

The problem is to allow as a site where, and to show the will where to allow it.

[/quote']

PerfectionCat, I can see that you are offended and I am sorry that you are. HOWEVER, go back and re-read the posts that prophour has made over at hongfire that slander this site and its members - there are quite a few of them to be found. I don't see any apologies from them....do you?

So why are you complaining about this, here at this site and not about them doing the very same thing over at that site? As the old saying goes: What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

I will state again that I don't agree with the thread title or the OP. I think for what it tries to accomplish the AIO is pretty incredible. Unfortunately it (as others have stated) is not made for the normal novice mod user (those who don't know what Wrye Bash is, let alone how to use it). For those advanced modders that properly understand what Bain is and how to use it, it is a quick and fairly painless way to jump right in.

However' date=' here is a community.

[/quote']

PerfectionCat, I can see that you are offended and I am sorry that you are. HOWEVER, go back and re-read the posts that prophour has made over at hongfire that slander this site and its members - there are quite a few of them to be found. I don't see any apologies from them....do you?

So why are you complaining about this, here at this site and not about them doing the very same thing over at that site? As the old saying goes: What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

I will state again that I don't agree with the thread title or the OP. I think for what it tries to accomplish the AIO is pretty incredible. Unfortunately it (as others have stated) is not made for the normal novice mod user (those who don't know what Wrye Bash is, let alone how to use it). For those advanced modders that properly understand what Bain is and how to use it, it is a quick and fairly painless way to jump right in.

Well, it might be good. The method of settlement thinks that it is not found by it even if it is discussed any further by this topic as you.

I am not when getting angry though I describe this as a dissenting opinion.

And, it is regrettable not to understand the meaning because the proverb is not in Japan.

It makes it to the next chance though the meaning only has to be examined somewhere and to be understood.

I will do later because I am not so interested in me.

Too much name calling is going on in this thread and hurt feelings abound in a multitude of others. In my opinion, everyone is dwelling on past transgressions and damaging, rather than improving, multiple communities instead of trying to work together to achieve a common goal.

I will ignore the name of the thread under which we are posting, but how might the man-hours invested in this back-and-forth be better utilized?

Too much name calling is going on in this thread and hurt feelings abound in a multitude of others. In my opinion' date=' everyone is dwelling on past transgressions and damaging, rather than improving, multiple communities instead of trying to work together to achieve a common goal.

I will ignore the name of the thread under which we are posting, but how might the man-hours invested in this back-and-forth be better utilized?

[/quote']

Yeah, I'm done. Totally wasted the time I wanted to spend on further testing PlayerslaveEncounters and GalerionUnarmoredAcrobatics.

I am serious about helping out though, just no more bloody trans work please!

If there is a place I can get the individual plugin within AIO and just play around/test them I will be happy. And better description of what each esp does would help to

So essentially something that expands on what this OP started?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=130

There was another page too, can't find it at the moment, too tired...

Ah, here it is: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8779

Also this too: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30

There is still quite a bit of info strewn about here and there, buried in posts, etc. Some is buried in the readmes with in the downloads themselves, but many are in fact machine translations and are hard to read and interpret.

I think recall someone on Hongfire also working on a basic guide.

I still think Ark's Complete is a good place to start as it does come with most of what you either need or what you'll eventually want to further extend Lovers functionality.

If there is a place I can get the individual plugin within AIO and just play around/test them I will be happy. And better description of what each esp does would help to

As Varenne stated start at this link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30 all of what you are asking for can be obtained right from that thread. If you have thoughts or suggestions for improvements just holler.

Geeez I go sleep for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.

My issue is not with the mod itself but the way all the extras are placed in it. You cannot use any single part of that mod without it resulting in a almost 100% fatal game crash. When you try and turn off plugins you don't want the game complains because they must be turn on.

What's worse there is no documentation to say what all the extra plugins too. Right now my entire game folder is destroyed because of one mod. All the plugins were in the correct place with no conflicts. I have just had to back up the mods I am doing and completely erase the game from my drive.

@varenne point taken, one readme and documentation coming right up, well soon.

@PerfectionCat, if you got a problem with the thread title or if feel offended you can always report the OP. You have the right to do so. This thread is just voicing an opinion and the word HongFire is only in this post so people know which version I am going on about.

Ark of Truth is entitled to express his opinion and no one cares if prohour's feelings are hurt after what he did.

Yeah considering he stole the plugin package and original translations of us and supposedly create a better version from it.

Geeez I go sleep for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.

My issue is not with the mod itself but the way all the extras are placed in it. You cannot use any single part of that mod without it resulting in a almost 100% fatal game crash. When you try and turn off plugins you don't want the game complains because they must be turn on.

What's worse there is no documentation to say what all the extra plugins too. Right now my entire game folder is destroyed because of one mod. All the plugins were in the correct place with no conflicts. I have just had to back up the mods I am doing and completely erase the game from my drive.

@varenne point taken' date=' one readme and documentation coming right up, well soon.

@PerfectionCat, if you got a problem with the thread title or if feel offended you can always report the OP. You have the right to do so. This thread is just voicing an opinion and the word HongFire is only in this post so people know which version I am going on about.

Ark of Truth is entitled to express his opinion and no one cares if prohour's feelings are hurt after what he did.

Yeah considering he stole the plugin package and original translations of us and supposedly create a better version from it.

As for the package of Lovers of Japan, remodeling and the re-distribution are admitted.

Isn't AIO that PropHour does the one that he was translating originally?

Or, is it the one that you translated?

It is not cared to lecture on the other hand if you are an original writer.

Do not increase the cause if you are not a person concerned.

@perfectioncat: I'm not changing the thread title, I'm not deleting the thread, this thread is my own opinion. All the base lovers with pk packages, not the plugins are ones Ashal and Donkey translated before Prophour even joined.

Like I said you can always report it or contact Ashal about it. You can find him here. http://www.loverslab.com/User-Ashal--1

Just get of my back.

@varenne: I'm slowly creating a PDF with all the plugin names and descriptions in them. If you want to help out that would be grand.

@Greg: ummmm......chicken??, I don't know couldn't think of anything to say :P

@perfectioncat: I'm not changing the thread title' date=' I'm not deleting the thread, this thread is my own opinion. All the base lovers with pk packages, not the plugins are ones Ashal and Donkey translated before Prophour even joined.

Like I said you can always report it or contact Ashal about it. You can find him here. http://www.loverslab.com/User-Ashal--1

Just get of my back.

@varenne: I'm slowly creating a PDF with all the plugin names and descriptions in them. If you want to help out that would be grand.

@Greg: ummmm......chicken??, I don't know couldn't think of anything to say :P

[/quote']

Sure, what would you like me to do or work on? I don't have Adobe PDF though, just Reader.

There was another page too' date=' can't find it at the moment, too tired...

Also this too: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30'>http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30

There is still quite a bit of info strewn about here and there, buried in posts, etc. Some is buried in the readmes with in the downloads themselves, but many are in fact machine translations and are hard to read and interpret.

I still think Ark's Complete is a good place to start as it does come with most of what you either need or what you'll eventually want to further extend Lovers functionality.

[/quote']

As Varenne stated start at this link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30 all of what you are asking for can be obtained right from that thread. If you have thoughts or suggestions for improvements just holler.

There's a few things in AIO that I can't find on the lists, in fact I am pretty sure some of the mods in AIO aren't lovers related mods at all, while hunting after each and every one of them just to see what they do isn't impossible but kind of time consuming. Google isn't helping much either. It either takes me back to hongfire or usually to forum post of people who posted their load order and happen to have those mods in their list.

There was another page too' date=' can't find it at the moment, too tired...

Also this too: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30'>http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30

[/quote']

There's a few things in AIO that I can't find on the lists' date=' in fact I am pretty sure some of the mods in AIO aren't lovers related mods at all, while hunting after each and every one of them just to see what they do isn't impossible but kind of time consuming. Google isn't helping much either. It either takes me back to hongfire or usually to forum post of people who posted their load order and happen to have those mods in their list.

[/quote']

Since I (others do also) participate in both LL and Hongfire I'll try and address this.

The initial focus, and gregahit and Ark can chime in, is and should be Lovers related MODs. Once that is complete it could possibly move to non-lovers MODs, but where do we draw the line?

Ark has his Lovers Complete version here on LL, so information about the included MODs can be completed to round out that option for users.

At the same time expanded descriptions of MODs on Hongfire, AIO being one option could be done and I know of at least one individual doing so.

You're input as a user is valuable in that it provides those of us looking to improve and evolve the English-based user community with more information with a focal point.

I will have to look at Ark's AIO as I don't know what all he put into it. I do agree that all lovers plugins should be available in the downloads section and not hidden only in an AIO.

I have started a thread as I said I would here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12340 to outline where we currently sit on lovers plugins being translated, tested (or needing it) or under development. Please post any feed back you have for plugins or the format that I have set up.

Like everyone here I have only a limited time to spend on this hobby so hopefully we can concentrate our efforts with tools like this. There is no pressure to do "anything" that you don't want to. If no one volunteers I will eventually get it all done but it will take much longer if I am the only one working on this stuff.

Thanks to all of you for the civil and productive discussion!

Cheers,

Greg

Edit: If it isn't a lovers mod, then I don't want to mess with it. Right now, until we clear the back log of actual lovers plugins, we just don't have the time.

Well I am not really asking anyone to do an index of all mods, I appreciate a lot of what you guys have done for Lovers related mods already.

Since the thread was more about AIO I was just saying what are some issues I had with AIO. I understand the concept of it and if I can understand its working I can see how it can be, to a certain extend, an one stop shop for a collection of mods, but documentation of it is quite lacking, and wyre bash is still completely over my head at the moment. (still trying to get the packages/esp to merge and install. I think a reinstall is imminent.)

And as silly as it sound, what perk my interests most about the AIO is actually all the MBP resources all in one spot.

Well I am not really asking anyone to do an index of all mods' date=' I appreciate a lot of what you guys have done for Lovers related mods already.

Since the thread was more about AIO I was just saying what are some issues I had with AIO. I understand the concept of it and if I can understand its working I can see how it can be, to a certain extend, an one stop shop for a collection of mods, but documentation of it is quite lacking, and wyre bash is still completely over my head at the moment. (still trying to get the packages/esp to merge and install. I think a reinstall is imminent.)

And as silly as it sound, what perk my interests most about the AIO is actually all the MBP resources all in one spot.

[/quote']

You're AIO stuff should then be posted to Hongfire and not here, really that simple. Prophour, and I to some extent will be providing additional details as and when possible.

Well I am not really asking anyone to do an index of all mods' date=' I appreciate a lot of what you guys have done for Lovers related mods already.

[/quote']

You're AIO stuff should then be posted to Hongfire and not here, really that simple. Prophour, PerfectionCat, Lepy and I to some extent will be providing additional details as and when possible.

If you are talking about the AIO that prophour put together over at hongfire, then as Varenne said, please post your questions about it over there, as we have no knowledge of what it contains, nor any interest in finding out. For better or worse that ship has sailed.

I will have to look at Ark's AIO as I don't know what all he put into it. I do agree that all lovers plugins should be available in the downloads section and not hidden only in an AIO.

I have started a thread as I said I would here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12340 to outline where we currently sit on lovers plugins being translated' date=' tested (or needing it) or under development. Please post any feed back you have for plugins or the format that I have set up.

Like everyone here I have only a limited time to spend on this hobby so hopefully we can concentrate our efforts with tools like this. There is no pressure to do "anything" that you don't want to. If no one volunteers I will eventually get it all done but it will take much longer if I am the only one working on this stuff.

Thanks to all of you for the civil and productive discussion!

Cheers,

Greg

Edit: If it isn't a lovers mod, then I don't want to mess with it. Right now, until we clear the back log of actual lovers plugins, we just don't have the time.

[/quote']

For now I will be providing Ark with support to expand on documentation and general information about his version of Lovers PK Complete. As that is completed I can provide additional support in regards to testing.