[ Help Find ] [request] A vanilla armor and clothing mod for player character only

Hello, i'm using 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546  this mod and in it one of the body options is UNPB the weight slider just increases the size of the tits and nothing else it seems. can anyone point me in the direction of an armor/clothing mod that makes it so the armor/clothing fits with the UNPB body shape of various..sizes and has jiggle physics hm, preferably not TO strong of a juggle while clothed, ah i can take or leave that honestly but still.

on top of that i'm also using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044  HDT Breast And Butt Physics and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996 HDT Physics Extensions ..if that matters. ?

look i just want my character to be entirely unique with her own body shape apart from the other female NPC's and have the vanilla clothing in the game fit this body shape and not look like theres two torpedo sticking out of her rib cage. I've been looking all over the place for something like this but haven't run across it/them. any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

please and thank you. ??

My character has her own shape in my game. What I did:

• Install BodySlide, selecting UUNP and the UUNP RaceMenu morphs option.
  • Build the body meshes for whichever body preset you want (UNPB is an option) - ticking the morphs option before building.
  • Install a UUNP HDT vanilla clothing and armour mod - I use this one.
  • Build all the vanilla outfits in BodySlide for your chosen preset, again ticking the morphs option before building.
  • In-game, in RaceMenu, fiddle with the UUNP morph sliders to change your character's body shape to what you want.
  • For both naked and clothed, all female NPCs should have the shape of whichever preset you built for, while your character will have her own shape.

What @SleepyJim said. But he didn't mention -Zeroed Sliders-, so for the most modern way use this preset in BS.

And with Zeroed meshes you could use BodyGen to randomize all the npcs after your rules, eg giving Orsimer a muscular body, the elves a petite one etc.

This is possibly a stupid question from me, @Mdy but would building the body and outfits to the zeroed sliders preset not mean that all female NPCs would have that exact shape unless using something like BodyGen? That's the reason I've never built with it. The zeroed preset body shape really isn't my thing. I build to a preset I like for everyone and then just tweak the player in RaceMenu.

I dislike the Zeroed mesh itself, too. Yes @SleepyJim, it does mean that all the npc got the shape of the zeroed mesh until you're using another mod. I've been using your way with unp before. BodyTypes of Skyrim is also an option, but after trying both I'd recommend BodyGen.

Archived