Animating newly created companion help.

Hopefully this is in the right spot.

I created a twin of my pc using the guide provided in the cmpartners basic mod. Everything is going as expected except animations. While pointing the esp to the skeleton in _male gives me my animations for loverslab mods i dont get the combat, idles or walk animations my player character utiilizes. I created a folder and named it after my new companion and then placed the skeleton.nif and all other files needed for combat, idles and walking inside and pointed the esp to the skeleton there which as i hoped gave me my combat idle and walking animations. However my companion doesnt have access to the loverlabs animations now. Wondering if theres a way i can get all anims working without spending a day in tes4edit.

Your skeleton must be in _male or the character will not use the Lovers animations. It's the same as with the creatures , they must be in the vanilla creatures folders or no Lovers sex animations .

You can have unique walk, fight, idle,....animations in a own folder (Blockhead owerwrite for player or single NPCs or a whole race. )

Example Blockhead folder for body , textures and animation overwrites https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96849-block-head-on-going-tutorial/

Blockhead: a OBSE Plugin. If you use Lovers Pregnancy Mods you already have the plugin. If not, search Nexus.

So if I'm reading that page you mentioned correctly, for my new companion to essentially utilize all anims my pc uses I'll need to go through and rename close to 200 different kf files? I'm using nomaam bbb animation replacer and Mur zik sexy walk +bbb omod for my animations.

What animations do you have in the _male folder?
Think you have nomaam  in the male folder for all NPCs , because most ani are fine for male and female NPC/Player.
Your skeleton is in _male. ( you must use the LPPF Skeleton with penis and butt bones or you get body stretching during sex.  And you have no sex ani if your skeleton is not in _male))
Now you must only replace the walk ani and some fight ani.

I don't understand why you created a new folder for your companion.

And some sexy walk Mods only works with the player, some only with vanilla races. Same with some combat Mods.
If it is not a replacer ( only kf files), if it has a esp  it is for something special = Only Player, only female NPCs, only female vanilla NPCs,...
Mur zik sexy walk is available as a Relacer (only kf files) and as a Mod with esp ( e.g. Player only)

Maybe more info what you want to do?  What ani are in your _male folder. What additional animations should the companio use (Mods names) ?

----------------------
And why CM partners? The system is ...not good. Most people use CM partner companion esp and delete all CM stuff ( scripts, AI packages, CM master file ,...), add a AI pack "stay at editor location" or "wander at edotor location"
Then you have a NPC in game , and you use MCS.
You know that Lovers checks and recognizes MCS companions. So if you have one you can pay bounty or bandits with your companion.

-----------------
EDIT: Do you use LoversBitch?
Do you want a LoversBitch companion?
You can have different skeletons in the _male folder.
For a  Human -dog-companion you create a copy of the LAPF skeleton in the _male folder.
Rename it to SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif

LoversBitch script check for dogs: If ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\"  ( the \\ is folder. So all creatures in the dog folder are dogs. )
And ModelPathIncludes "xBitchWWWerewolf"  .  If there is a nif the name xBitchWWWerewolf  ( or part of the name). The Lovers Bitch werewolves are in the Xivilai folder but we only want the werwolves, so they use a renamed Xivilai skeleton.
And you use a renamed skeleton in the _male folder.

You create a NPC ( without any companion system), just a NPC and place him in game.
Have sex, or go on all fours and he will act like a dog and mount you. Do it till you get a bitch bone ( Yes he knotts).
Now you have a human dog companion.
Yes i know the Bitch companion system have only stay and follow command.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:
What animations do you have in the _male folder?
Think you have nomaam  in the male folder for all NPCs , because most ani are fine for male and female NPC/Player.
Your skeleton is in _male. ( you must use the LPPF Skeleton with penis and butt bones or you get body stretching during sex.  And you have no sex ani if your skeleton is not in _male))
Now you must only replace the walk ani and some fight ani.

I don't understand why you created a new folder for your companion.

And some sexy walk Mods only works with the player, some only with vanilla races. Same with some combat Mods.
If it is not a replacer ( only kf files), if it has a esp  it is for something special = Only Player, only female NPCs, only female vanilla NPCs,...
Mur zik sexy walk is available as a Relacer (only kf files) and as a Mod with esp ( e.g. Player only)

Maybe more info what you want to do?  What ani are in your _male folder. What additional animations should the companio use (Mods names) ?

----------------------
And why CM partners? The system is ...not good. Most people use CM partner companion esp and delete all CM stuff ( scripts, AI packages, CM master file ,...), add a AI pack "stay at editor location" or "wander at edotor location"
Then you have a NPC in game , and you use MCS.
You know that Lovers checks and recognizes MCS companions. So if you have one you can pay bounty or bandits with your companion.

Apologies. Think I caused some confusion. I didn't physically move the files out of _male. I copied the skeleton from _male and then put it with the animations from nomaam and then overwrote with the mur zik pack all in its own folder that I then linked my companion esp to through the construction set as I'm using the demoness race for my pc and companion. I made a new folder as I saw a post here from someone saying that's how they got combat idles and walks working for theirs however they also had the lapf issues. As of right now I have about 100+ mods in all working flawlessly (from what I've noticed and tested). I simply created a twin of my pc to run around with me. All animations work correctly for my pc and nothing has actually been touched to cause issues with that. I do have tamago and Hiyoko as well as lapf and about 20-30 other plugins associated with the lapf system. 

NPCs do not utilize my combat animations nor walks or idles which I'm completely fine with. I did  however want my companion to utilize them. As far as what animations I want for my companion is quite simple. I just want her to use all the same animations as my pc. Other NPCs I care little about. My _male folder has about 150 kf files with the specialanims folder containing slightly more. I can get a mod list together in the morning if that helps. 

These are the 2 animations replacers I'm using. Both installed through Obmm. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/75-mur-zik-sexy-walk-bbb/

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551

The mur zik file contains an esp. The nomaam file does not. 

The reasoning for using cm was it was required for a few companions I was using that didn't make the cut. Besides the fact that my new companion requires cm as a master is the only real reason it's still there as I've done away with my other companion mods besides pym. 

Edit: I do have lovers bitch installed and it's working quite well except some quests don't disappear after companion dies.  Also all mutts renamed themselves to Nalas mutt. Not sure if that's supposed to happen but I do have a mutt currently following me. 

So your Companion have a own folder with Skeleton and animations.

So It will not work with Lovers.

The nomaam Mod is a replacer and the animations are in the _male folder, Player and NPCs use the animations.

I don't know if the sexy walk Mod has a esp ( player only)

And you have a Player only Mod for your combat animations. ( you say your NPCs don't use the animations) So you have a esp.

So you need a esp for your companion, a esp who tells the game to use the animations with the NPC/companion.

Again! The skeleton of the companion should be in _male or Lovers will not work.

Your new Companion use the _male skeleton and the nomaam  aniamtions in the _male folder. And he/she will use Lovers.  For all other animations you need a esp ( Like you have for your player ) or blockhead overwrite folder with the animations you want  ( Yes all KF files must be renamed and start with the ID number of your NPC . But you must only add the animations you want overwrite.  e.g. sex walk, a idle and some combat animations, If you companion should only use one hand blade and a Bow you overwrite only One and and bow but not 2h, hand to hand staff,...)

-----------------

And CM.  Delete the master file entry in the esp, delete all CM stuff. So you have only the NPC in game. Then use MCS.

Many people do it, they download a nice CM companion, and then clean the esp, CM.esm master delete and all CM stuff .

In Lover Bitch no companions die.

Dead dogs "go back" to the dog shop. You get a new one, but the but the experience/level of the dog is lost.

Maybe you just need to assign a walking animation to your companion's menu?

Just so work actors (for example): Companion - AstriAnna(sexycompanion.esp) and  the same is in all mod of ColourWheel (such as Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp).

Gonna grab a couple screenshots and my load order really quick and get them posted to help out. Probably should have done that from the start.

The companion is no longer working off its own folder. Once i lost sex animations i set it back to using the skeleton in _male so all is back to normal there and sex animations are working however that loses my sexy idles and walks. Also after looking again i can confirm nomaam is replacing animations across the board. Females have bbb enabled with and without armor so were all good there.

Kinda sounds like i just need to completely scratch the companion, remove all cm based mods and start from scratch.

Load Order:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  CM Partners.esm
07  Demoness.esm
08  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.5]
09  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0A  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0B  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0C  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9]
0D  Luchaire's Neck Seam Concealer.esp
0E  Camping.esp
0F  kuerteeCleanUp.esp
10  OblivionReloaded.esp
11  Dynamic Map.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
12  Map Marker Overhaul.esp  [Version 3.9.3]
13  Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp  [Version 3.9.3]
14  DLCHorseArmor.esp
15  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
16  DLCOrrery.esp
17  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
18  DLCVileLair.esp
19  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
1A  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1B  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
1C  DLCSpellTomes.esp
1D  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
1E  Adonnays Elven Weaponry.esp
1F  AHIRUs_Glasses_v1.esp
20  DarkIllusionArmor.esp
21  EY_AoD.esp
22  NexonsArmoryENG.esp
23  ArynnsDrowWitchHGEC.esp
24  Navel Piercings.esp
25  SchwarzeKatzeArmor.esp
26  SkimpyHGECArmor.esp
27  HGEC Rogue Mage & Scoundrel.esp
28  DLCThievesDen.esp
29  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
2A  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
2B  Akaviri Imports.esp
2C  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp  [Version 3.0]
2D  Kvatch Rebuilt - No More Burned Ground.esp
2E  Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp
2F  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
30  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
31  DLCFrostcrag.esp
32  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
33  Knights.esp
34  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
35  TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
36  TamagoDischarge.esp
37  LoversTamagoClub.esp
38  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
39  LHS Text Extension.esp
3A  HiyokoGenerator.esp
3B  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
3C  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
3D  hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
3E  TamagoSetBody.esp
3F  LoversAphrodisia.esp
40  LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
41  LoversClubCats.esp
42  LoversClubCatsSx.esp
43  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
44  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
45  LoversRaperS.esp
46  LoversBed.esp
47  LoversPayBandit.esp
48  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
49  LoversBitch.esp
4A  LoversCreature.esp
4B  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
4C  LAPF_Ex_Patch.esp
4D  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
4E  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
4F  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
50  LSTaddonoutH.esp
51  LHS LST Patch.esp
52  LoversImmoralSisters.esp
53  PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp  [Version 0.694]
54  PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
55  PSELoversBitchPatch.esp
56  LBPMill.esp
57  LoversLight.esp
58  Mass Outfit Redesign.esp
59  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
5A  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
5B  SetBody.esp
5C  LoversJoystick.esp
5D  MidasSpells.esp
5E  Specialanims.esp
5F  CM Partners.esp
60  Demoness.esp
61  Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp
62  Moonshadow Elves - NoSc - Alternate Stats.esp
63  MSE Hairs And Eyes 03.esp
64  X.Races.Comp.esp
65  CM Partners NPC.esp
66  CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
67  CM Pym.esp
68  cmNadya.esp
69  companion_nightelves.esp
6A  PubicHairGrowth.esp
6B  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
6C  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
6D  LoversMB2.esp
6E  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
6F  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
70  BitchTattoo.esp
71  Body Writing.esp
72  Navel Piercings Enchanted.esp
73  LoadingScreensNoText_gA17.esp

Load order seams ok

Only the mods at the end should be sorted

70  BitchTattoo.esp
71  Body Writing.esp
72  Navel Piercings Enchanted.esp

That are clothes Mods, up to the ther armor clothes Mods.

-------------------------

Your Companion is just like your player. He use all animations in the _male folder  and all exrta animations you must add with  a esp

Your sexy walk is added by the Specialanims.esp.

Don't know whats your combat esp.

The same you must do with your companion ( if he is CM or not )

Well as i do want to move away from CM ill go ahead and remove all of that and anything dependent on it. I found Pym has a non CM version and the nightelves share system doesnt work so im not losing anything im to worried about.

And to clarify that im reading you correctly, creating a dependency on specialanims.esp should give me all the missing animations my pc has that my created npc currently doesnt have correct?

In the special anims esp is your Player Player "Bendu Olo" [NPC_:00000007]

And the walk animation he use. Maybe also a fast forward and a idle animation. I think more animation the mur-zik-sexy-walk does not replace. ( If I remember right it replace only one animation, the walkforward KF )

You create a esp with your companion NPC.

And all your combat animations must be in your combat mod esp . You use your new companion esp and add the combat animations.

Or you can do it all with the blockhead overwrites.

One new esp with all the unique NPC animations , and the animation files can be in the sme folder as the player animations

or blockhead folder with the renamed animation files. ( no esp)

Ok ive made some progress. Unfortunatly every tutorial ive followed on creating non cm partners has failed me. No matter how closely i follow the guides or what i do after saving and reloading CS the companion is gone. Almost as if i never created one yet i have the esp still. Said fuck that and went back with cm. NPC arent disappearing after i create them now which is nice. Since i had to go with cm again but didnt want all the scripting nonsense that came with it ive taken the advice here and wiped the npcs of any cm scripts and successfully i might add. I now have Nadya waiting for me at the anvil mages guild acting like a typical npc. Downloaded MCS and she now follows and does everything i want from her. However im still confused about the animations. I loaded Nadya and all required files up in CS went to the animations tab and can see animations like ZaZ which are loacted in the special anims folder however i cant remove the red check marks to change the animation she uses keeping me locked in on all of the nomaam animations which is fine for fucknut maglir or something but not for someone at my side every second of the game.

Yes this is my first time modding oblivion but so far i have a solid stable game. Played for 12 hours straight without a crash and just to test left it run another 12 hours without a single crash or issue of any kind.

Ive been spoiled by fnis on skyrim so the way animations work here has me ripping my hair out.

I will note that the mur zik mod i mentioned in an earlier post does contain combat animations as my pc will rest a claymore when idle over her shoulder where as no other npc will.

EDIT:

Turns out im just a brain dead idiot. Unless theres issues im not seeing yet. All my special animations are appearing in the animations tab when i open Nadya and simply checking the extra option for each animation seems to allow her to utilize it. Although these red check marks remain. Is this something i should worry about? The npc animations added by nomaam having red checks and the special animations i want her to use have the black Xs.

If it works, don't worry.

---------------------------------

And the no-CM version.

Have you checked if she is disabled? Maybe a CM script enable her.

If you delete all CM stuff and the master and in CS she is still in the cell ( or near anvil mage guild) and she is not set to "disabled" you will find her in game.

If you want to change it sent me the  companion esp.

Thinking i got it all working and good to go now actually. Thinking i may have to set the offsets a little lower than -1 though. Lol they beat me to the kills at the moment. So what i did to get everything i wanted working how i wanted it to i started by installing cmpartners and the bas npc addition. I then found a guide here i believe explaining how to remove all the necessary junk with stripped down cmparnters.esm and esp replacers. Loaded up construction set and followed the guide to making a cmpartner, selecting no script. In the animations tab i noticed that all animations inside the specialanims folder were displaying so I went through checking each one titled the same as the ones with red checks making sure not to use ones like sheogorathcanewalks and such. After editing her inventory spells and stats how i wanted i saved closed CS and grabbed MCS and sensual walks. Installed both fixed my load order as you mentioned earlier, deleted all old saves, restarted pc and started a new game.

This is what i have created. Dremora on the left was created after making sure the first was working how i wanted.

Oblivion20180525 09.45.43.jpg

Ill attach the esps of them but without the demoness mod and correct textures obviously there may be issues.

CM Lucifer.esp

CM Nadya.esp

Updated load order

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  CM Partners.esm
07  Demoness.esm