A female follower for a play through? Young, kind, shy "best friend/sister" type?

I'd like a follower who won't refer to me like a guy or talk about her beauty.  One who doesn't look like a giant slut, and has a cute charm to her.

Custom voiced is a bonus, and someone who is kind of like a village girl who maybe my character grew up with? That would be perfect.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post. :)  Thanks!

Maria the Girl With the Dragon Heart would fit most of your requirements (all except the grew up in a village with you part)

she is good looking (there is a customizer to make her look more like you want her too), she is custom voiced, she has her own questline (this is rough at low levels),

she does not look like a slut (unless you change her gear to make her look that way), and I found her to be charming.

Maria the Girl With the Dragon Heart would fit most of your requirements (all except the grew up in a village with you part)

she is good looking (there is a customizer to make her look more like you want her too), she is custom voiced, she has her own questline (this is rough at low levels),

she does not look like a slut (unless you change her gear to make her look that way), and I found her to be charming.

Hey, thanks, I'll give it a shot. :)

Archived