CTD when trying to load save games

N3v3r3nding_N3wb

Yeah, I know, I just checked the conflicts pretty thoroughly, and so hoped that it'd be a'ight. 'Twas not a'ight. Thank you.

of course that wasn't enought

all you need to crash it's something the game can't load

have a lot when i mess with stuff i shouldn't mess with

if i try loading the game with just skyrim ,dawnguard, dragonborn, dizona, and my hair esp, i get a popup skyrim have stop working at main menu

not much conflicts there, problem is the stuff that is no longer there, can't shorten my load order for tests

windows is another problem

171006055946364181.jpg

if there really was 5 gb available that blue bar would be much lower...

closing crapkit, tesedit, nifskope, firefox or whatever is useless... windows keep that in the ram (to reload it faster the next time you load that)

does windows free that ram when i need it? nope (not a ram ctd here, popup skyrim have stop working, because it was needing x ram, and there wasn't x ram available)

there's surpises too

171006060029403644.jpg

those npc work fine, they have spawn and start doing their stuff

but here it was a crash when they got to the door (because some aren't where they should be?)

too bad there's no "because of record xxyyyyyy" in the popup skyrim have crash

took me some time to find the problem was using the wrong nifskope to edit a head nif when i was crashing because of that

I may have found something. In the MO logs, at the very end of the latest log, (the last entry), it says, "INFO (00:19:14.0402): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "unknown" (f0b60002). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *).

" This has consistently been put there over a few MO logs, so I feel like that may be the issue.

I researched error code "Windows Exception (c0000005)" a bit, and found that it may be caused by missing Windows files, by an error in the program that's running, or Windows or the program trying to access already-set-aside RAM.

The following are links that were helpful: winwiki, answer.microsoft.com, windowsbbs.
I have not yet done what the third link suggests, but I will give an update when I have.

Again, thank you a lot!

ModOrganizer.log

nope you are just wasting your time for nothing

171007082022594479.jpg

have one c000005 in that log (there's 70 000 lines)

here's line 5111

DEBUG (04:54:31.0668): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\enderal\lod\\*: . (10)
DEBUG (04:54:31.0670): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\enderal\lod\flusshaim\\*: . (10)
DEBUG (04:54:31.0671): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\enderal\lod\markarth\\*: . (10)
DEBUG (04:54:31.0671): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\enderal\lod\medievalpack\\*: . (10)

enderal?

i had decapited head ctd, a few ctd trying to enter the kid town because wasn't staying close enought to the guard, and another ctd loading an earlier save after getting stuck between rocks because of the boss that get kill by dark caliah

decapitated head ctd was because of a dll

don't remember if it's chargen or another one

i bet that line, it's windows whining that dll was deleted because it had keep it in the ram (fucking windows that keep useless stuff in my ram)

so it have nothing to do with the ctds before eureka i can't leave the cave because i cut the head of the guard outside

nope you are just wasting your time for nothing

171007082022594479.jpg

have one c000005 in that log (there's 70 000 lines)

here's line 5111

DEBUG (04:54:31.0668): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\enderal\lod\\*: . (10)

DEBUG (04:54:31.0670): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\enderal\lod\flusshaim\\*: . (10)

DEBUG (04:54:31.0671): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\enderal\lod\markarth\\*: . (10)

DEBUG (04:54:31.0671): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\enderal\lod\medievalpack\\*: . (10)

enderal?

i had decapited head ctd, a few ctd trying to enter the kid town because wasn't staying close enought to the guard, and another ctd loading an earlier save after getting stuck between rocks because of the boss that get kill by dark caliah

decapitated head ctd was because of a dll

don't remember if it's chargen or another one

i bet that line, it's windows whining that dll was deleted because it had keep it in the ram (fucking windows that keep useless stuff in my ram)

so it have nothing to do with the ctds before eureka i can't leave the cave because i cut the head of the guard outside

Damn. Thank you -- I had already wasted an hour trying to figure that out, and was getting ready to waste a few more.

Archived