View File

Oldrim version is available here.

Description

In the base game you can build a family through adoptions, but cannot give birth or impregnate your spouse. This mod attempts to resolve that discrepancy by adding a fertility cycle to tracked women. They can be inseminated, get pregnant, and give birth to a Hearthfire-compatible child.

Requirements

Hearthfire DLC is required.

Additional functionality is supported for those who want it (or in the case of Skyrim Special Edition, when it becomes available).

Dialogues: An optional patch adding dialogue options as an alternative method for inseminating actors. Both male and female branches are available which take into account relationship rank. This patch is currently in beta and may be expanded into a more complete romance option.

SKSE: Belly node scaling will occur if SKSE is installed. Note that the scaling will not work without a body replacement that includes a belly node and all requisite dependencies involved. Further, clothing and armors will not scale unless they too include a belly node. Without SKSE there will be no visual changes as pregnancy progresses.

SexLab: An appropriate orgasm event is hooked if SexLab is installed, which offers alternative methods for insemination.

SexLab Light SE: An optional patch is provided for hooking into the SexLab Light SE orgasm event.

Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions: Allows birthed children to go to a custom home that has been blessed, and BPC fits within the new adoption limit of 6. Support is provided without any patches.

Flower Girls: An optional patch that allows BPC to hook into the scene events and apply insemination when appropriate.

The Kids Are Alright: An optional patch that adds support for additional child races. Episode 1 is supported without any patches.

RS Children Overhaul: Supported in the base version without any patches.

Installation/Removal

To install, simply add the mod with your favorite mod manager (recommended), or drop the extracted contents of the archive to your Skyrim Data folder.
To uninstall, remove the mod with your favorite mod manager (recommended), or delete the files from the Skyrim Data folder, scripts folder, and Source folder.

Recommended Mods

For the best experience, the following additional mods are recommended:

• The Kids Are Alright: Replaces child models/textures and adds more children for all of the vanilla races. Basic Pregnancy Cycle is compatible out of the box for Episode 1. Patches are available for Episodes 2 and 3.
  • Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions: Expands the adoption limit from 2 to 6, and provides support for sending your children to a custom home. Basic Pregnancy Cycle is compatible out of the box.
  • Flower Girls: Adds an immersive way to have sex in Skyrim. Basic Pregnancy Cycle is compatible with an optional patch.

Technical Details

After installing the mod, a Basic Pregnancy Cycle Configuration power will be added. Nothing else will happen until the mod is started from this power. It is recommended to configure behavior to your liking before starting the mod. Following are the configuration options:

Cycle Options

• Sleep Insemination Chance: Sets the probability of a female player being inseminated when sleeping. Set to 0% to disable. Note that when sleeping with an appropriately gendered spouse, the insemination chance is always 100%.
  • Conception Chance: Sets the probability of any tracked woman becoming pregnant on unsafe days. Set to 0% to disallow pregnancy.
  • Sperm Quality: Sets the base quality of sperm required for conception. Conception chance and sperm quality must both be sufficiently high for conception to occur.
  • Toggle Buffs/Debuffs: Enables or disables additional effects for each stage in the cycle and during pregnancy.

Pregnancy Options

• Duration: Sets the number of days a tracked woman will remain pregnant.
  • Baby Item: Toggles whether a baby item is received at the end of pregnancy.
  • Child Actor: Toggles whether a child actor is spawned at the end of pregnancy. Only the player or a spouse are affected.
  • NPC Child Actor: Toggles whether a child actor is spawed by NPCs at the end of pregnancy.
  • Baby Days: Sets the number of days a baby item must be nursed before becoming a child actor.
  • Belly Scale: Sets the maximum size of a pregnant belly (N x 100%). This option is SKSE-dependent.

Note: If both the baby item and child actor are enabled, a nurturing quest will be started wherein the baby is nursed into a child actor. For spouses, the quest is hidden and occurs automatically. For female players, milk will be added daily and must be consumed to feed the baby. It's possible to fail this quest and lose your child, so be vigilant.

Miscellaneous Options

• Debug Mode: Toggles whether debug notifications are shown as BPC performs its work. Note that this may be very chatty.
  • Highlight Mode: Toggles whether tracked actors will have a brief colored highlight on their status on each polling interval. Blue=safe days, green=unsafe days, red=pregnant.
  • Inseminate NPC Spell: Adds or removes an alteration spell which forces the target actor to be inseminated. Note that it will only affect non-child women.
  • Inseminate Self Spell: Adds or removes an alteration spell which forces the player to be inseminated.
  • Status Spell: Adds or removes an alteration spell which gets a target actor's current cycle status.
  • Cheat Spell: Adds or removes a lesser power with cheat options.
  • Random Child Names: Toggles whether spawned child actors are given a random name. This option is SKSE-dependent.

Start/Reset: Starts tracking with a clean slate. If the mod is started or paused, resetting the mod will clear all tracked actors.
Pause/Unpause: When paused, all scripts will be halted, but the current status of all tracked actors will remain.
Stop: Completely stops the mod. All tracked actors (including the player) are cleared of their current status.

Only adult female actors are added to the tracking list. Upon being added to the tracking list, the actor is given a random day within the 10 day cycle. After the 10th day, the cycle repeats at day 1 if pregnancy was not achieved. During the cycle there are safe days and unsafe days. On safe days, there is a small chance of becoming pregnant. On unsafe days, the conception chance applies and there is a larger chance of becoming pregnant.

When initially inseminated, there is a 3 hour window before the conception chances apply. This window is intended to give the player time to consume a washout potion which can be crafted at any cooking pot. The washout potion will remove all active sperm, but has a small chance of failure. If not washed out, sperm has a 3 day life. Every time an actor is inseminated, the sperm life resets. Additionally, each insemination applies a sperm quality value. The higher the value, the greater the chance of conception. Multiple inseminations increase the sperm quality, so promiscuous actors are more likely to become pregnant.

After becoming pregnant, the regular cycle is paused for the duration of the pregnancy. After pregnancy ends, the cycle will start over at day 1.

Female players will additionally receive active effects noting which stage of the cycle they are on and whether they have been inseminated. These can be checked at any time from the Active Effects section of the magic menu. Optionally, buffs and debuffs may be applied depending on the stage of the cycle or pregnancy.

The child actor spawn has certain limitations. It hooks into the Hearthfire adoption system, so if the spawn succeeds, the child will behave the same as any adopted child. However, the spawn can fail for a few reasons:

1. The player does not own a Hearthfire-compatible home with at least one free child's bed. This is the same restriction as with adoption.
  2. The player already has the maximum number of children. This is the same restriction as with adoption.
  3. The player is in the target home when trying to spawn the child. This is a technical limitation of the adoption scripts which rightly assume an adoptable child will never be in your home until after the adoption is completed.
  4. The mother must be either the player or a female spouse. No other NPCs will spawn child actors presently.

The NPC child actor spawn only occurs if the NPC is in a currently loaded cell, and the child actor will sandbox around the area where it was spawned.

If the spawn succeeds, the child will be given a random gender and race matching the mother. If the mother's race is not supported, a random supported race will be chosen for the child.

In addition to the washout potion, contraception and fertility potions can be crafted at any cookpot. These potions will decrease or increase the chance of conception, respectively, depending on the potency of the potion. The amulet of Mara and amulet of Dibella will also increase or decrease the chance of conception, respectively, when worn. The potions may be found at the local apothecary.

FAQ

"Why another pregnancy mod?"

There are a few out there already, but they either did not fit my needs or were excessively heavy. The heavy part is not a huge issue, in fact BeeingFemale has been an essential mod on my list since its release, but the larger issue that prompted me to write my own was none of them have been ported to Skyrim Special Edition.

"Can NPCs get pregnant?"

Yes! Due to overwhelming feedback, NPC support was added as of version 2.0. The NPC must be tracked to become pregnant. Up to 100 NPCs can be tracked at any given time, including the player if female. NPCs are added to the tracking list when inseminated.

"I play male characters, will this mod work for me?"

Yes! The Inseminate Actor spell will add any female (non-child) actor to the tracking list and inseminate them. A female spouse will also be inseminated when you sleep in the same location with her. If you have SexLab installed, orgasm events are hooked as an alternative to the spell. Further, with the Flower Girls patch, a climax event is caught which will automatically inseminate the appropriate actor after an appropriate scene.

"What is the script load?"

Every polling interval (1 game hour), all tracked actors have their cycle updated. This is a reasonably quick process, but it could potentially conflict with script-heavy events. Otherwise no cloak spells or intense operations are performed. This mod should border between script light and script medium. To avoid conflicts, polling can be paused from the configuration menu.

"Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions support?"

Yes!

"Flower Girls support?"

Yes! Support is only available for Special Edition presently.

"I get pregnant too often!"

This mod relies heavily on random numbers. Try reducing the conception chance, but keep in mind that when inseminated the conception chance is checked every in-game hour. Further, there is a small chance of getting pregnant even on safe days. If you still get pregnant too often, I'd recommend keeping a few washout potions handy and taking advantage of the 3 hour window after insemination, or use contraception potions. :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/17/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Feedback is most appreciated. In fact, many of the current features are the result of feedback.

On a side note, if any modelers/texturers see this, I'm in need of a baby model. The item is currently invisible because it lacks a model and I'm woefully incompetent when it comes to that aspect of modding. :)

How long does the PC stay inseminated from one sex act?  My PC had sex once and days later is still inseminated.  I did see a message flash briefly across the screen one morning about sperm but it was gone before I could read it.  If it's possible you might increase the amount of time that informational messages stay on screen, sometimes you are too busy wading through Skyrim's endless waves of suicide wolves to read a message.  Glad you did this for Skyrim 64.  Sex mods without pregnancy just seem to be missing something for me.

How long does the PC stay inseminated from one sex act?  My PC had sex once and days later is still inseminated.  I did see a message flash briefly across the screen one morning about sperm but it was gone before I could read it.  If it's possible you might increase the amount of time that informational messages stay on screen, sometimes you are too busy wading through Skyrim's endless waves of suicide wolves to read a message.  Glad you did this for Skyrim 64.  Sex mods without pregnancy just seem to be missing something for me.

Sperm lives for three days. The polling checks are based on the day, so there's a bit of variance, but it won't ever be less than two days or more than four days. This is an adjusted duration based on real life (roughly five days) with a bit of creative license, and each insemination resets the timer. So if you get it on often, you could potentially have sperm all of the time. ;)

Because insemination can be missed, there's a three hour window before sperm takes effect (ie. the first three polls will ignore the most recent sperm unless you were already inseminated). That gives you time to apply washout potions or contraception.

I wish I could change how notifications work, but that's built into the engine, sadly. IIRC, messages are limited to four at a time and last for about two seconds. :( That said, you can check your active effects under the magic menu and there should be items denoting the current status. Insemination is one such item. The highlight option is also available and easier to see without parsing a message since it's color-based. The concept is that this is a game, so some information is needed, but like real life you need to take a bit of care if you don't want to get pregnant. ;) The core goal of this mod was mindfulness of becoming pregnant.

Pregnancy and risk of pregnancy is a *huge* immersion point for me, that's one of the reasons I wrote this. I'm a big fan of BeeingFemale; it's consistently found a place in my load order since the initial release in Oldrim. After SSE came out and noting how busy Milz was, I gave up on waiting for a port of BeeingFemale and moved forward creating something that suits how I played with it. :)

Awesome work!  I've never used a pregnancy mod because it tends to be approaches very fetishy and it's just not my fetish. Given that yours skews heavily toward immersion and realism, I think I'll try it out!

Thanks! :)

While I respect the fetishes, they're not really my thing unless they fit cleanly into the world (Defeat comes to mind). My goal is always to expand on the game in a realistic way for the world that was provided to us. Lack of pregnancy strikes me as a big gap in an otherwise immersive world. It also diminishes the impact of sex mods because without pregnancy or risk of pregnancy, it's just smut.

It reminds me of Fallout 3 in that the karma system was largely meaningless. I'm a huge proponent of actions having consequences in games, and sex without the corresponding consequence of pregnancy feels one-dimensional. That's why I can't use sex mods without a pregnancy mod. It might be because I usually play female characters, but without an integral part of the female experience (ie. the menstrual cycle), I can't lose myself in role play. :)

May I ask what happens if the player has multiple spouses (as possible via the Marriage Mod)?

Can the PC place multiple wives in different homes and spawn multiple child actors (via the Multiple Adoptions mod) with this mod, or is the spouse requirement singular?

Also, does the requirement that the player can't be in the target home when trying to spawn the child only ply to female players, or does it interfere too if a male player is in the home where a pregnant spouse is supposed to spawn a child?

on another note I can confirm that the pregnancy belly increase works with the current SKSE alpha and an UNP body.

EDIT: when using the "UNP body fit armors and Clothing" mod by Shiva182 the stomach will show trough clothing as well. do note that I used the 'immersive TBBP' version that adds jiggle to clothing and several light armors.

I did find a rather silly bug with the devourment mod: if the belly scales up a step when you have swallowed someone the 'vore' belly can get comically large. other than that no issues whatsoever!

Can the PC place multiple wives in different homes and spawn multiple child actors (via the Multiple Adoptions mod) with this mod, or is the spouse requirement singular?

It rather depends on how the multiple spouses mod does its thing. Similar to Multiple Adoptions, a patch may be needed. To check for a spouse, I hook into the vanilla RelationshipMarriageFIN quest and its LoveInterest alias. Which multiple spouses mod are you using? I can review it.

> Also, does the requirement that the player can't be in the target home when trying to spawn the child only ply to female players, or does it interfere too if a male player is in the home where a pregnant spouse is supposed to spawn a child?

The restriction applies to the player regardless of gender. If you're female, you want to be out of your houses when you give birth. If you're male, you want to be out of your houses when your wife gives birth. If you're male, you'll receive notification messages as your wife nears that time.

This look like a solid alternative to beeing female (which is awesome since somehow that mod doesnt work on my system)

Could you make a patch for sexlab seperate orgasm? (not a modder so i dont know the exact details but sexlab seperate orgasm changes the onorgasm hook or something. The mod front page has instructions on how to make a patch but its all too confusing for me) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/page-1

I loved Beeing Female and do sorely miss the immersion of my philandering horndog of a dunmer actually being able to sire an absurd number of children through a multitude of unmarried/already-married NPCs. I hope that as SKSE improves and we get the miscellaneous utilities that went along with it, that this might eventually happen here, too. Yours is definitely the lower-impact of the two mods, and if it eventually features NPCs birthing child actors, I can see myself sticking with this one over BF, if that one ever gets ported. BF has a lot of bells and whistles I didn't really need and I'd be willing to do without them if it meant a lighter script load and such. I just miss having my own..er...homegrown army.

Either way, it was exciting to see this mod show up and I'm happy to give it a whirl. Or, I will be, once I have a better computer on which to play(current one is old and I can't put it through too much these days with all the graphics/overhaul mods I force-feed it XD). So glad to see TKAA support for it already too :D Thank you for your good work!

Could you make a patch for sexlab seperate orgasm?

Sure, it seems simple enough. I have no guarantee on ETA though.

if it eventually features NPCs birthing child actors

The problem is how to handle the AI packages, otherwise the kids would just stand around being weird. Presently the AI package assigned to the child is the Hearthfire adoption one, and it works nicely. But I can't use that for NPC parents that aren't a spouse. If I can figure out a reasonable way to dynamically assign a target NPC for the follow package, that would be acceptable. A remaining concern is during longer games with promiscuous players the world could be flooded with kids. ;)

I want to do it, of course. So I'll see what I can figure out.

The problem is how to handle the AI packages, otherwise the kids would just stand around being weird. Presently the AI package assigned to the child is the Hearthfire adoption one, and it works nicely. But I can't use that for NPC parents that aren't a spouse. If I can figure out a reasonable way to dynamically assign a target NPC for the follow package, that would be acceptable. A remaining concern is during longer games with promiscuous players the world could be flooded with kids. ;)

Thanks!

Having non spouse becoming parents would be awesome though, feels awesome to see a tangible consequence of being a player. Even a simple ai that sandboxes around the mother is fine by me. More of a prop than an actual character that i would spend time developing a story behind them. (the main spouse kid can still use the hearthfire ai so it can still leave the option of forming a bond with your main kid a thing)

I just had this for an idea. Sense NPC's don't have spawn-able babies there's really no consequences for having sex with as many as possible. for example, You swing through Whiterun one day and notice some of your handywork and see a few NPC's have bellies. You laugh, conduct your business and leave. You then swing back through town some time later and you notice they're not pregnant anymore. You assume they had the kid and the kid's somewhere else being taken care of. But who cares right? Nobody's asking you for anything. You just go around and sleep with some more girls. Their probably should be steeper consequences. I think the women should send some dudes out to beat your ass and take some money from you. The goons show up and demand money from you. You either give them the money or refuse and fight. If you kill the goons you find the note on them from the mother asking them to 'teach this guy a lesson' for sticking her with a kid and taking off. If they beat you in the fight they take all your shit and leave you laying there hoping 'Death Alternative' kicks in LOL.

I just had this for an idea. Sense NPC's don't have spawn-able babies there's really no consequences for having sex with as many as possible. for example, You swing through Whiterun one day and notice some of your handywork and see a few NPC's have bellies. You laugh, conduct your business and leave. You then swing back through town some time later and you notice they're not pregnant anymore. You assume they had the kid and the kid's somewhere else being taken care of. But who cares right? Nobody's asking you for anything. You just go around and sleep with some more girls. Their probably should be steeper consequences. I think the women should send some dudes out to beat your ass and take some money from you. The goons show up and demand money from you. You either give them the money or refuse and fight. If you kill the goons you find the note on them from the mother asking them to 'teach this guy a lesson' for sticking her with a kid and taking off. If they beat you in the fight they take all your shit and leave you laying there hoping 'Death Alternative' kicks in LOL.

While I adore that idea, to do it right would mean tracking fathers or at least whether the father was the player. Presently NPCs can impregnate other NPCs with suitable SexLab mods installed, and without father tracking, the player might be targeted for something he didn't do.

As more and more modder resources come out for SSE (StorageUtil, for example), I'll very likely do a full rewrite that includes the features which are troublesome using the current built-in array approach.

• 1 month later...

How do I track people? It's mentioned a lot of times that people need to be tracked, but I couldn't find anywhere to track them. Is it automatic?

Also, the check status spell isn't doing anything. Is there anything else I need to do to get it to work? It started to work after I had sex with them.

Tracking isn't automatic, it's ad hoc because automatic tracking is painfully script heavy. To begin tracking on an NPC, they must first be inseminated once; this will add them to the tracking list. That's why the status spell didn't work until you had sex with them. ;)

A female player is different in that they're automatically added to the tracking list when the mod is enabled.

I'll also add that in the current design, NPCs can be *removed* from the tracking list. After a pregnancy ends for an NPC, they're marked for deletion. If they aren't inseminated again, their spot will be open for another NPC, but if they're removed they can be added back later if there's room in the tracked actor list. The reason for that feature is tracked actors are part of an array that has a fixed size. Until PapyrusUtils are available for SSE, some sort of rolling window is needed to clear up slots for the LL folks who boink with everyone they can find. :D

I have been playng around with this mod in Skyrim SE for a while now and I have a lot of Ideas.....

1st: I'm missing Soul Gem Oven for SE

As a little add-on would it be possible to add an option for Followers/Lovers to birth Soul Gems?

2nd: Amorous adventures adds a lot of potential Spouses. They have their own Home already. 

is it possible to let them give birth to a child even if you are not married to them? I like the Idea of having a lot of little Dovakids running around every where in Skyrim.

Just as a suggestion. instead of a working Bany model you could add the hearthfire Dolls to the Actor in the nursing quest before it turns into a child. 

As a little add-on would it be possible to add an option for Followers/Lovers to birth Soul Gems?

Certainly. I'm not familiar with Soul Gem Oven though (it never appealed to me). For non-follower NPCs, how does the player then acquire the gems? Dialogue? Pickpocket?

is it possible to let them give birth to a child even if you are not married to them?

In the current version NPCs can spawn actors, but don't expect them to run around like uniquely crafted vanilla children. ;)

instead of a working Bany model you could add the hearthfire Dolls to the Actor in the nursing quest before it turns into a child.

I could, but would that really be any better than nothing at all?

Thanks for the help!

I somehow manage to break the mod now, so I'm doing a new install.

Could you specify how I get the belly to work? I tried installing the mods mentioned (xp32 msse, unp female body renewal, unp body fit armors and clothing immersive tbbp, skse64) but that just stopped them from getting pregnant. Wondering if I did something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Could you specify how I get the belly to work?

If SKSE64 and the body replacers are installed correctly, it should just start working. :(

> I tried installing the mods mentioned (xp32 msse, unp female body renewal, unp body fit armors and clothing immersive tbbp, skse64) but that just stopped them from getting pregnant.

I can't think of any reason why entirely unrelated mods would break pregnancy. Does the cycle still function with debug mode and highlight mode enabled? What are your conception chances, and were you in safe days or unsafe days when trying to get pregnant? Could you send me your Papyrus log?

I tried installing skyrim script extender, but sky UI does not recognise that it's been installed (also, it overwrites some files when installed). I think that may be the thing that bugs it, since I was able to get NPC's pregnant before installing it, but not after.

In the old savegame, they showed up as green, and it registered the event from sexlab, but nothing happened after that.

After the reinstall, it showed up as the same, but when I restarted BPC, nothing happened afterwards. The NPC didn't even get tracked anymore. I also set conception to 90, semen to 10, and the last one to 90, just to make sure it would be a 'sure thing'. Still nothing.

Do you happen to have a list of the correct mods and versions that will make it work? A screenshot of the NMM mod list or something?

Where can I find the papyrus log?

I tried installing skyrim script extender, but sky UI does not recognise that it's been installed (also, it overwrites some files when installed).

Then it probably wasn't installed correctly. Here's the process, and make sure you're downloading the latest SE version:

1. skse64_1_5_3.dll, skse64_loader.exe, and skse64_steam_loader.dll all need to be dropped to your Skyrim Special Edition folder (the same place as SkyrimSE.exe).
  2. Merge the Data folder in the SKSE archive with your Skyrim Special Edition Data folder. Scripts will be replaced, but that's fine.

For #1, you cannot use a mod manager because it affects the root folder rather than the Data folder. For #2, using a mod manager is acceptable and not a bad idea.

Where can I find the papyrus log?

Under your Documents folder, My Games->Skyrim Special Edition->Logs->Script. There should be four of them, and your last session has the most recent time stamp (usually Papyrus.0.log). Note though, that logging needs to be enabled in your Skyrim INI file. I'd strongly recommend BethINI from the Nexus to do INI configuration, if you're not already using it.

Do you happen to have a list of the correct mods and versions that will make it work?

This is my current testing install order in Wrye Bash:

000 - ==Fixes==
++ 001 - SKSE Data.zip (229551C7) (Installed)
++ 002 - Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-1-0.7z (11F5BB90) (Installed)
++ 003 - SkyUI_5_2_SE-12604-5-2SE.7z (C9C79804) (Installed)
++ 004 - SkyUI SDK.zip (291FBB9F) (Installed)
++ 005 - Cutting Room Floor-276-3-0-4.7z (B509FBA9) (Installed)
++ 006 - Open Cities Skyrim-281-3-0-3.7z (79C8B56E) (Installed)
++ 007 - Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded-1469-4-6.7z (541BA4FE) (Installed)
++ 008 - Better Dialogue Controls v1_2-1429-1-2.zip (25A02B05) (Installed)
++ 009 - Better MessageBox Controls v1_2-1428-1-2.zip (A52D4AF0) (Installed)
++ 010 - Follower Trap Safety-2755-1-3.zip (C8B3F556) (Installed)
++ 011 - Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement-321-2-0-1.7z (652300B9) (Installed)
012 - ==Utilities==
++ 013 - FNIS Behavior SE V7_0 Beta-3038-7-0-Beta.zip (A3055739) (Installed)
014 - ==Gameplay==
++ 015 - SexLab_Light_SE__0_1_1.7z (62DE8067) (Installed)
++ 016 - FlowerGirls SE-5941-1-8-3-1.zip (418A6016) (Installed)
++ 017 - The Kids Aren't Alright SE Episode Three-9175-3-93.7z (B6F9D3AB) (Installed)
++ 018 - Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions and Custom Home Support SE-3862-3-0-2.7z (1771A65A) (Installed)
++ 019 - INIGO_V2.4C SE-1461-2-4C.7z (DF379397) (Installed)
++ 020 - SL_MatchMaker_Light_SE__0_1_0.zip (8DB19FDB) (Installed)
++ 021 - Master Trader 010x-1826-2-0-0.7z (FD03FF6C) (Installed)
++ 022 - Ecotone Simple Portable Storage-12605-1-0.7z (59467EED) (Installed)
023 - ==Bodies & Textures==
++ 024 - SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - LightSE.7z (302D2413) (Installed)
++ 025 - UNP Female Body Renewal 4.2-1699-4-2.rar (23873E1E) (Installed)
++ 026 - UNP Body Fit Armors and Clothing 1.2 - Immersive TBBP-11136-1-2.7z (2CD42508) (Installed)
++ 027 - Diversifying Skyrim-9193-3-30.zip (C6F7B378) (Installed)
028 - ==Last==
++ 029 - Unofficial Skyrim Survival Patch.zip-12655-1-7.zip (ED15A5D7) (Installed)
++ 030 - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-11.7z (2808B3DE) (Installed)
++ 031 - Alternate Start - Live Another Life-272-4-0-3.7z (A7A89987) (Installed)

And this is the load order:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  Hearthfires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.1.0]
06  SexLab.esm  [Version 0.1.0]
07  DiversifyingSkyrim.esp
08  FlowerGirls SE.esp
09  SkyUI_SE.esp
0A  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 3.0.4]
0B  FNIS.esp
0C  TKAA.esp
0D  Inigo.esp
0E  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 7]
0F  HearthfireMultiKid.esp
10  HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
11  FertilityMode.esp
12  FertilityMode_SexLabSE.esp
13  FertilityMode_FlowerGirls.esp
14  TTR_Master_Trader_10x.esp
15  Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
16  UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
17  AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
18  Ars Metallica.esp
19  Ecotone Simple Portable Storage.esp  [Version 1.0]
1A  Unofficial Skyrim Survival Patch.esp
1B  XPMSSE.esp
1C  Open Cities Skyrim.esp
1D  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.0.3]

If you mentally replace "Fertility Mode" with the BPC plugins you're solid. Fertility Mode is the rewrite. ;)

Certainly. I'm not familiar with Soul Gem Oven though (it never appealed to me). For non-follower NPCs, how does the player then acquire the gems? Dialogue? Pickpocket?

is it possible to let them give birth to a child even if you are not married to them?

In the current version NPCs can spawn actors, but don't expect them to run around like uniquely crafted vanilla children. ;)

instead of a working Bany model you could add the hearthfire Dolls to the Actor in the nursing quest before it turns into a child.

I could, but would that really be any better than nothing at all?

You should take a look at SGO: it has a birthing animation...

At least it will be more then nothing to have something you can hold in your hands.(Well you might be able to add a shout to it and use it as a weapon...funny idea... strange things are happening in my mind...unrelentig baby scream...for selfdefense... ok, let's stop that at this point)

Until now I haven't seen any spawned children even if I have a lot of pregnant followers around me. And I made sure that they got pregnant. I think that I have to get married first and be in a player home. I'm going to check that out.

for 'harvesting' a dialog option would be the easiest way i think, even if there are some mods (Manipulator for example) that give you access to NPC's inventory. And they could have some milk, too. 

Well, this mod is made for immersion and some of my Ideas might be going too far, but you asked for suggestions.

There are a lot of different mods that deal with 'pregnancy' in one way or another. SGO, Estrus chaurus/spider and so on. But most of them are not working in Skyrim SE at the moment. BPC could close this gap by offering different alternatives to the outcome of the pregnancy. 

And we might also talk about twins?

Until now I haven't seen any spawned children even if I have a lot of pregnant followers around me.

Did you enable the actor spawn options in the configuration? There are two of them, and they're disabled by default, IIRC.

but you asked for suggestions.

Indeed, and I take all suggestions seriously. :)