sims can only have sex on the floor :/

Hi! I've included my last exception file below in hopes someone can help!

Basically, my sims can only have sex on the floor. when they try and do it on an object, they glitch badly and I have to reset them and move the object to get them to stop! it comes up with the orange warning telling me that some of my mods are outdated, even though I just installed everything 2 hours ago!  

I hope I have provided enough information so you can help me get it running again.

thank you!

my most recent lastexception.txt

lastException.txt

It depends on which mods and animations you have actually downloaded. Some are a good few months out of date and will never be updated. Try removing the oldest mods in your folder or try to find up to date versions first. If that doesn't work, do a save clean. (Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 4>Saves and delete the WickedWoohooMod folder and restart the game.) This won't delete your game save, only the possibly corrupted data of WW. It will only reset any options you changed in the WW Settings menu.

It depends on which mods and animations you have actually downloaded. Some are a good few months out of date and will never be updated. Try removing the oldest mods in your folder or try to find up to date versions first. If that doesn't work, do a save clean. (Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 4>Saves and delete the WickedWoohooMod folder and restart the game.) This won't delete your game save, only the possibly corrupted data of WW. It will only reset any options you changed in the WW Settings menu.

Ok, i will try that! thank you!  :heart:  ^_^

Errors state issues with the basic functionality of Sims posture which I have no idea how would the base game have problems with. You either have outdated mods, badly modified WW or your game needs reinstallation.

Thank you!

is this just WW mods or all my mods?

Errors state issues with the basic functionality of Sims posture which I have no idea how would the base game have problems with. You either have outdated mods, badly modified WW or your game needs reinstallation.

Thank you!

is this just WW mods or all my mods?

There are no WW mods, only WW is a real mod and animations are just assets used by WW. The rest are CAS mods (clothes and such), these are different types of mods.

Mods that edit the game are breaking the game, rarely additional objects or clothes would do that.

Archived