Sun damage mod for vampires and Money mods?

I'm looking for two mods.

1. A way for all NPC vampires to now get sun damage when they are actually in the daylight. (Or if you know how i can set that up in the CK that will be fine too)

2. A mod that helps me get rid of gold in an immersive way, i've found like 1 tax mod but that's it and all good loot i can make myself so no need to buy anything from anyone either. Anyone got any ideas?

Dragons Keep allows you to recruit and send children to a 'boarding school', from where they will offer (customisable) trading and training options. You can simply buy the high-end goodies and drop them in a non-respawning barrel, or train from level 1 to level 100 in every skill (yes it can be more than 5 sessions per level, up to 100 sessions per level).

I like having lots of gold, even if it isn't useful in-game. It's a good barometer of how my PC is developing.

Better vampires had sun dmg. About the gold i donno, im always poor as hell, trainers charge a fortune :D

Ha, poor as hell, I have within 5 - 10 hours, several 10,000 septim together, in another 10 hours it is already 100000.  ;)

I only say, forge, forge, and again forge. This is my first skill on 100%. 

First I collect fur and ore as much as I can, then I make only high-quality weapons and armor.

Then everything is sold, therefor is this mod is priceless good.  :P

Rich Merchants by WheresMyPocket

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/769/?

Better vampires had sun dmg. About the gold i donno, im always poor as hell, trainers charge a fortune :D

Ha, poor as hell, I have within 5 - 10 hours, several 10,000 septim together, in another 10 hours it is already 100000.  ;)

I only say, forge, forge, and again forge. This is my first skill on 100%. 

First I collect fur and ore as much as I can, then I make only high-quality weapons and armor.

Then everything is sold, therefor is this mod is priceless good.  :P

Rich Merchants by WheresMyPocket

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/769/?

i find it incredibly hard to be poor in skyrim once you've mastered all 3 crafting skills, hell the process of leveling up those skills is what gets me broke, and then selling what i make gets me rich along with taking everying off all the corpses i leave behind.

Uh, i don't really get it. You're crafting stuff to sell it and complain about too much gold? Stop crafting. Or at least don't sell it. POP with a daily bounty of max gold & losing skills + lvls if you're imprisoned.

I stopped crafting stuff ages ago for the most part, still got a lot of money. Though Jailtime might be a good idea. Also i'm lv 100 so losing skills doesn't really matter.

Archived