Help converting armor

IGotBored

So im trying to convert this mod so its only boots and not the body. I thought if i just change something in tes5edit then it would work but after i made the changes the hooves were invisible in game. Anyone know how to successful convert this to just boots? It comes from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61912-wip-hooves-for-cbbe-hdt-uunp-hdt-special/?p=1559964

Hooves for CBBE HDT.rar

I don't think that they are going to work as just boots this is because the body has to be modified to work with the hooves as the body doesn't fit the hooves legs so if you change it to boots whenever you go to wear the boots your body is going to clip through the hooves.

Also when trying to change a slot I always use the CK (creation kit). You must also change the slots in the nifs themselves using nifskope. Make sure the .esp is active and fire up the creation kit and let it load (will take a bit) once loaded find the .esp and select the set as active and load it go to armor and check for the armor name there if it's there change the slot of something to whatever you need then go to armor addon and find the armor addon which will have the same name as the armor's name but it'll have a AAA on the end to prevent a there is already a item with this name error and change it's slot to match the ones you changed then overwrite the .esp. Next you need to load both the ._0 and _1 nifs up into nifskope make sure you have block details open if only have block list active then close block list and click view and select block details or hit F3 now load one of the nifs up and click the item that you want to change the slot/slots on and go to the left side for the highlighted line in the left and look below it for it's BSDismemberSkinInstance change the slot/slots to what you changed them to in the .esp and save as to overwrite the nif and then repeat for the other nif. What you do to one nif must be done to the other nif as well or nothing will change in game so if you change a slot or something else in the _0 nif you must also do the same things in the _1 nif.

Hooves can't be boots screenshots.

post-25667-0-82429300-1500730215_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-02071300-1500730270_thumb.png

Where to find the slots in nifskope.

post-25667-0-96294500-1500730156_thumb.png

They can be just boots, all you need is to use BSDismemberSkin modifier in 3D app.

Choose the body then select BSDK modifier selection on the legs, choose a slot (feet\calf) do the same on Hooves.

Game engine will "hide" selected skin modifier on the body,so they will not clip when Hooves are equipped.

Use google search for BSDISMEMBER skin modfr for Skyrim

They can be just boots, all you need is to use BSDismemberSkin modifier in 3D app.

Choose the body then select BSDK modifier selection on the legs, choose a slot (feet\calf) do the same on Hooves.

Game engine will "hide" selected skin modifier on the body,so they will not clip when Hooves are equipped.

yeah i have no clue how to do this

yeah i have no clue how to do this

If you are new to modding,ask (msg) some guys for help who convert some stuff here.

I would have helped,but  got no time at all.

Archived