Beautiful women and how to make them

...in Skyrim!

It's pretty hard to make good-looking characters, I try out dozens of mods and then get stuck in character creation for hours. To make everyone's life easier, I've created this thread. Post pics of your character, name the mods required, and give us the earliest save state possible.

Well, I'll go first. Meet Lulu, she's a feisty short-haired breton. Install the mods in the order listed, overwrite everything. Don't forget to use GlossTech manually.

DOWNLOAD SAVE

Body and face mods:

DIMONIZED UNP female body - main body

Better Females by Bella - with makeup

GlossTech - Glossy-Gloss Skin for all female and male charac - set to 10

ApachiiSkyHair

Eye colours with new style Eyelashes

Armor mods:

UNP Female Armors

UNP - Ultra Skimpy Armor by Nightasy

Brokefoot UNP Mashup Compilation

Animation mods:

CATWALK Fix

Feminine Running and New Dash Animation

post-36956-13597877440052_thumb.jpg

post-36956-13597877440444_thumb.jpg

post-36956-13597877440749_thumb.jpg

post-36956-13597877441074_thumb.jpg

post-36956-13597877441406_thumb.jpg

This thread looks very promising, so I'll pitch in as well. Not sure if custom race mods qualify, but here it is anyway. :P

Here is Grace. She's a short-haired blonde evil Ashen bitch. The body and face textures are customized versions of the Dimon's default UNP skin texture, and the face texture from Navetsea's CBBE/UNP texture pack. I like to customize my characters extensively, as you can see. :)

Body & Face mods:

Armor & Clothing mods:

• Lady Jewel (don't have link, but it was posted on the "what mod is this?" thread long ago here; modified)
  • Petrovich's UNP Jewelry (armlets & bracelets; also modified)
  • Zaria's Restraints (moderately modified labia piercings)

Animation mods:

Race mods:

Graphical Improvement mods:

Credits and my thanks go out to whoever designed the tattoo brushes as well.

Save File:

I don't have a save file where Grace is low level. Currently she is level 55 and has mastered fire and ice destruction magic, and thus a mage. Her one-handed is pretty high as well from having to use a dagger when out of magicka, but hardly any perks in it. I'll try to recreate Grace from the start for those who want it.

I modified the clothing/accessories for my own use, all credit goes to the original authors. If anyone is interested on the body, face, hands, and specular textures, drop me a PM. I'd be happy to share.

P.S. your character looks pretty good, hotstew. love the first pic!

Pics:

post-15466-13597877444866_thumb.jpg post-15466-13597877445636_thumb.jpg post-15466-13597877446386_thumb.jpg post-15466-13597877447047_thumb.jpg

I agree. It's tough to make good-looking, original characters. It's similar to creating traditional artwork. Sometimes you need to draw references from real life or others' creations, and this thread is great for the latter!

One suggestion I have that hasn't been mentioned directly is the usage of ENB and other graphics-improving mods. They can make characters and the environment look absolutely stunning compared to vanilla settings.

I'll edit this post once I create some original chars. My three followers derive their looks from others' works, so they aren't particularly exciting. :P

One suggestion I have that hasn't been mentioned directly is the usage of ENB and other graphics-improving mods. They can make characters and the environment look absolutely stunning compared to vanilla settings.

Completely forgot about ENB. Updating post to reflect that. Problem is that some of us use a ton of mods to make our game look nice and pretty lol

Thanks for bringing that up, though.

A tip I heard from Oblivion (that probably also applies to skyrim):

1. Hit random.

2. Drag every slider to the extreme so that your character looks insanely retarded.

3. Drag each slider towards the middle just enough to make your character look somewhat like a human.

4. Tweak at the end.

This process seems to create more original characters than most.

1. Hit random.

2. Drag every slider to the extreme so that your character looks insanely retarded.

3. Drag each slider towards the middle just enough to make your character look somewhat like a human.

4. Tweak at the end.

This is kinda what I did. But really, the issue with creating nice looking characters is that the default facial morphs kinda suck. I didn't use any mod that alters them (like Better FaceGen or Enhanced Character Edit). It took a long time to finally produce something that was satisfying. Along with crappy default textures, the two yield some wonky-lookin' faces.

1. Hit random.

4. Tweak at the end.

It took a long time to finally produce something that was satisfying.

Only for the game to CTD when you finally hit "R".

The problem we would face in a situation where beauty is concerned is that it isnt a universal opinion.

In fact "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." as the saying goes.

this forum post will help you find the tools to make changes to your character, i just hope that those reading can use them to make a character they find beautiful.

:idea: Use my new Nord presets! I offer a full replacer for all Nord presets, male and female! Just added a new charatcer save, and more content is on the way! They're a great starting point - take a look at the images below! ;)

21184-1-1354013981.jpg

21184-1-1354261259.jpg

A full list of the face mods I currently use & am very happy with is available in my mod's description, complete with links to all of them - you can either view it at Nexus, or view it right here!

/shamelessplug :)

Pretty...hell, I just want the head textures and body textures to match seamlessly.

Trying the "Navetsea" set tonight...though I didn't want ripped muscles on my lady followers. I'll deal with it if it gets rid of the "darker head" problem I've been running into using other body & head texture mods.

I have mixed the head stuff for epic elves but they dont look like the one on the SS.

The only data what i cant download is ENB from BBs3 forum.

and the Skeleton for head body.

The facial Expressions from bbs3 are Impressive too.

These 3 from BBs forum. and then I think my character looks better.

Could you or someone other upload it to mediafire or 4shared please.

No save files, but here's the link to my Nexus page where there's roughly 20 companions you guys can pick and choose from.

Each mod has screen shots, listed required mods, and info. Hopefully anybody that visits my mod pages will find at least one companion they like.

I would post save games, but I always play males characters and I don't think that's what you guys are wanting.

:)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/3142351

^ Check it out and see if I have anything that strikes your fancy.

Thank you maload for the ENB upload :).

But where I install it ? In the folder with Skyrim launcher and exe ?

Sorry for the noob question :/.

Edit: Ok i found it out myself. in exe and launcer was right.

but it doesnt work for me got white screen.