Alluring Excess, *New* 3d game under development

basedebased

c5kop7szozkx11wtfc8u.jpg

Hello guys,

I'm  letting you know the first version or act1 of our game called Alluring Excess is out for you to try.

Its a 3d game which aims to be open world at some point, we have many juicy ideas planned for the future like

walking around in a town, forming relationships with people, chatting, having your own apartment etc.

Act1 is centered around blowjobs deepthroating, next version will have 1st/3rd person movement, VR support,

chatting with characters and more sex positions not only blowjobs. Currently we've been working on the actual

sex mechanics as it's incredibly time consuming to try to develop high quality stuff that you don't normally

see in other games.

The links to download the game are here (any of these should work):

https://basedebased.itch.io/alluring-excess

https://gamejolt.com/games/AlluringExcess/268174

We also started a brand new patron in case people want to support us.

https://www.patreon.com/basedebased

Let me know what you think.

Tried it out. The graphics and physics look nice. But I can't use all the options like undressing her or read the controls because the game doesnt scale with the display. I have 1680x1050 pixels and I still can't see the whole text and status bars, which is kind of annoying.

I hope you're going to fix this. Paying 5 bucks each month for something that doesn't even fit my display doesn't seem reasonable to me.

Tried it out. The graphics and physics look nice. But I can't use all the options like undressing her or read the controls because the game doesnt scale with the display. I have 1680x1050 pixels and I still can't see the whole text and status bars, which is kind of annoying.

I hope you're going to fix this. Paying 5 bucks each month for something that doesn't even fit my display doesn't seem reasonable to me.

Sorry about that,  will upload revised version.

thanks for trying it out.

hello a new version has been released with those resolution issues fixed, you can download again from the original  links  :shy:

Oh that was fast. I'll try it :)

EDIT:

Tried it. So now that I could enjoy everything you put in the game, including having her topless and having the power to change the view (First person view ftw) I must say I'm pretty impressed. 

Youre doing some things much better than other games that seem to be in development for a longer time. You got some nice physics in there. Her breastphysics don't seem exaggerated, even if they could of course use some work to look more realistic, but well... for a first version... thumbs up.

Also the fluid physics. I think they're already WAY batter than those of Xstoryplayer. Of course they also need work, but seeing what you've already done until now, I'm pretty sure you can make it look pretty realistic!

Also I like the interactivity. Especially the aiming with the cumshot.

If you add this kind of interactivity to future poses, too it will be very awesome.

Also your idea of making this an open world game... Well... In my opinion this is very promising and I hope you get the support you need to keep polishing this diamond. Well calling it a diamond in this early stage may be a little to much but... You're digging towards a diamond. And you've been going exactly the right way so far.

Hope my words motivate you a little. And maybe convince some readers to try out your game. 

hello a new version has been released with those resolution issues fixed, you can download again from the original  links  :shy:

EDIT:

Tried it. So now that I could enjoy everything you put in the game, including having her topless and having the power to change the view (First person view ftw) I must say I'm pretty impressed. 

Youre doing some things much better than other games that seem to be in development for a longer time. You got some nice physics in there. Her breastphysics don't seem exaggerated, even if they could of course use some work to look more realistic, but well... for a first version... thumbs up.

Also the fluid physics. I think they're already WAY batter than those of Xstoryplayer. Of course they also need work, but seeing what you've already done until now, I'm pretty sure you can make it look pretty realistic!

If you add this kind of interactivity to future poses, too it will be very awesome.

Also your idea of making this an open world game... Well... In my opinion this is very promising and I hope you get the support you need to keep polishing this diamond. Well calling it a diamond in this early stage may be a little to much but... You're digging towards a diamond. And you've been going exactly the right way so far.

Hope my words motivate you a little. And maybe convince some readers to try out your game. 

Hey thanks for the feedback it's good motivation :shy:

Yes, as you mention, it could definitely be more realistic, we are working towards that. Also interactivity is something where we are trying to innovate,

for example instead of simply playing a canned animation, somehow let the player control something about it, like the hands in the cumshot part.

We are currently working on more sex positions, clothes and VR integration.

Regarding the open world aspect, I've personally always enjoyed freedom in games, specially in an adult game.

Being able to roam around and socialize a bit with characters ala Sims instead of simply jumping right away to the action would make the whole

thing much more entertaining and is what we are planning for this.

EDIT:

Hey thanks for the feedback it's good motivation :shy:

Yes, as you mention, it could definitely be more realistic, we are working towards that. Also interactivity is something where we are trying to innovate,

for example instead of simply playing a canned animation, somehow let the player control something about it, like the hands in the cumshot part.

We are currently working on more sex positions, clothes and VR integration.

Regarding the open world aspect, I've personally always enjoyed freedom in games, specially in an adult game.

Being able to roam around and socialize a bit with characters ala Sims instead of simply jumping right away to the action would make the whole

thing much more entertaining and is what we are planning for this.

Good to hear. I'll be looking forward to what you'll come up with in the future.

I also love the freedom of open world games. That will bring a lot of fun to your game.

This is a really nice start.  The animation, while limited at this early stage, looks great; the model is gorgeous (as in, very well crafted, not just, y'know, hot, though that's also true); the ideas you're talking about sound amazing, especially the greater sexual interactivity.  Even if the open world you're aspiring to never happens, the prospect of a 3D successor to Super Deepthroat sounds like a wonderful thing.  I hope it goes well.

I think I also got some Idea for positions... Well actually it's not a NEW position but... The one thing that bothers me about the blowjob that is available right now is... It looks a little... Abusive. And the girl doesn't look active at all.

While some or even many guys may like grabbing their girls' head and using them as they like, I would love to see an option to give her de freedom of doing as she likes. You know, letting her choose the pace and what exactly she does.

Think of it for future updates^^

This is a really nice start.  The animation, while limited at this early stage, looks great; the model is gorgeous (as in, very well crafted, not just, y'know, hot, though that's also true); the ideas you're talking about sound amazing, especially the greater sexual interactivity.  Even if the open world you're aspiring to never happens, the prospect of a 3D successor to Super Deepthroat sounds like a wonderful thing.  I hope it goes well.

Thanks a lot for playing it and for kind words.

Regarding the open world, we are planning on starting with being able to walk around the apartment you are currently in, call girls to your apartment using your phone and that kind of stuff, its not shown in the current version but there's a whole apartment already modeled, we played a lot with npc characters walking around and using objects, let's see if we can have that ready for the public in 2 or 3 updates :shy: 

I think I also got some Idea for positions... Well actually it's not a NEW position but... The one thing that bothers me about the blowjob that is available right now is... It looks a little... Abusive. And the girl doesn't look active at all.

While some or even many guys may like grabbing their girls' head and using them as they like, I would love to see an option to give her de freedom of doing as she likes. You know, letting her choose the pace and what exactly she does.

Think of it for future updates^^

Yes I know exactly what you mean, in the first few versions there was actually a button to simply watch and let the girl on her own.

We ended up removing it since there was no interactivity and we didn't want too many buttons on screen , if I think about it now we should include it again for those

who enjoy watching and having their hands free :shy:

Thanks for the idea, its definitely going in for the next update.

• 4 months later...

Archived