Any one else a night owl??

Gremlinagin

I've always been, however I trained myself out of it over the years.  My job requires a very early start around 4-5 am (and being a night owl, I HATE getting up early) so I've learned to go to bed around 10-11pm.  If I don't make it to bed prior that........my night owl syndrome kicks in, I am then wide freaking awake and unable to go to sleep until 3 or 4am and I'm screwed for sleep that night.

There are just so MANY things that tempt you......games, modding, reading, movies and so on, that it is a constant battle.  Fortunately I have most weekends off, so I can stay up late on Friday and Saturday nights.

I'm a night owl usually go to sleep around 1 to 2 in the morning then get up at 6:30 to go to work a 14+ hour day come back and repeat. Nice thing is that I have a 5 day weekend because the 4th falls on a Tuesday so we get Monday off as well.  :D

Archived