Lovers / sexies question

Is there a mod (or plugin for lovers) that allows the npcs to initiate sexual encounters with eachother?

Perhaps im just blind and/or stupid, but it seems right now with what i've got, the npcs can only sex if i use spells and such on them.

Like if i had a player house and pretty much locked 2 npc followers in the house, i'd like to come back and find them "going at it" often~

lovers bed is probably your best bet.

There is also a few rape mods, but I'm pretty sure you would want your followers to like each other, so maybe that's not the best... maybe one of the rape mods could be edited to no longer count as rape...

The beauty of MCS is you can make companions of all sorts of folks.  Just stay away from respawning characters.

Here is one I've used:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1565-from2ch-lives/

As to player housing, again, use what mods you like.  The nexus has a ton.  MCS will work with any of them.

by Respawning, do you mean like, say...the civilans / NPCs of the Imperial City?

Many NPC's in the cities do not respawn, if they are dead they stay dead forever.

Respawn = after 3 days a dead NPC respawn ( Resurrected from the dead ;) )

Also chests and NPC inventory respawn ( if the chest or NPC is set to respawn)

All only if the player is not near. So if you left a respawn NPC in your house and come back 3 days later it can be that the clothes and armors you gave him/her are gone or the NPC is gone.

I am not sure if MCS removes the respawn flag from the NPC ( like Lovers SlaveTraders does)

But the real problematic respawn NPCs are the ones without names : Bandits, Guards, Marauders, Necromancers, Imperial Soldiers,....

These NPCs are used several times in the game, the same base NPCs. And the respawn flag is part of the base NPC.

These NPCs will "mess up" after 3 days. Never use the "no name" NPCs.

Also the no-name-NPCs have the NoLowLevelProcessing.  = they do not use AI packages if the player is not in the same cell. So they can have problems to follow the player through doors.

--------------------------------

If you want to check if  a NPC respawns you can use the console

IsActorRespawning

or the Mod: Set Essential Actors Plus

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20509/?

With the Mod spell you can set and remove the respawn flag, so you can use all citizen with names ( but do not use the No-name-NPCs)

Or my version with added set/remove NoLowLevelProcessing.

SetEssentialActors.esp

But still do not use no-name-NPCs as companions! But some shopkeeper NPCs with names have the NoLowLevelProcessing flag, because they never leave the house/cell. With the spell you can remove the flag and use the NPC as companion.

My version is part of this Mod pack (merged several Mods in one esp)

The Set Essential Actors Plus Mod is also part of this Mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63558-ultimate-tool-box/

Archived