Demographic Controls

I recently picked up some more of the Sims 3 DLC, making my old saves broken. Is there a way using NRAAS to control the demographics of a town, such as the ages and genders of all the residents? I want an all female town, but the age is where I'd like a range. Is there any way to achieve this without removing every single male character manually at start?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious about your broken saves. I've added xpacs in 4 different instances over the life of my game play, and I don't remember them breaking. Starting a new game usually guarantees all new content available, but I also tend to delete all my .cache files anytime I add content, whether it's custom, or official.

Also, My game files are the same ones I've used since my 2nd install (hd failure on first). What I mean is after installing the game on a new system, I rename the new folders with BAK at the end and simply copy my original folders (x86) and my documents folders containing CC and saved games/Sims to the new system. I've done this 2 times now and my game and saves continue to function on a system which is 3 systems away from my 2nd install (win xp to win 8.1 to win 10)

This was done out of a desire to see if I could continue my game play without recreating all the custom sims I've made over the years. It worked for me. My only broken save to date is a game play session with a long family history that for some reason wasn't importing residents. When I tried to use Nraas to 'fill' my town, something simply broke and the save would freeze after about 2-3 minutes of operation.

Once you manage to create a town with your desired demographics, you can save every household to the bin and use them to replace any in future games. A little work now enables your game style in the future to reflect your wants.

FYI: I have all disks - no Origin! (no store content either)

Archived