Cock Cages for Devious Devices - files removed

Well, the devices take both slot 52 and 49 on both the armor and armoraddon so there is no reason for it not to be hidden since the body is set to hide both. At this point I would say that the device hider is not working correctly as I have used it to hide slot 52 and keep the clothes as revealing. Do me a favor and upload a log after doing 2 things: 1- disable then enable the device hider and 2- remove then put on the clothing. Make sure that logging is turned on in DD so I can watch what is happening. Also, what version of DD are you using?

58 minutes ago, Frosty01 said:

Assets is v3

Expansion is v2

Integration is v3.3

Also you mean the papyrus log right?

Thanks for your help.

How many times did you disable the device hider? From the looks of it it happened several times and changed slots as well. If anything I suggest setting the device hider to slot 60, it is what I set mine to.

One other thing. DD itself does not initialize until after you load a save game so if this is on a new character and you have not exited and reloaded a save then DD isn't fully functional, especially the device hider.

Also, I prefer if you would just upload the log file, I have easier ways to search through it if it isn't pasted online.

Well it was initially disabled from when I was trying to get it previously. So I swapped it back to the default before making my armor revealing, equipping the cage, and adding slot 52 to the body slot. Then I disabled it, quit out of the menus, and then went back and enabled it again. Then I tried taking off and putting my armor back on like you asked.

Also Switching it to slot 60 didn't help, but I'll keep it there since that's what you recommend.

No, it's not a new game.

Sorry I forgot shit like papyrus viewer exists and I just sorta default to pastebin when I have a wall of text to send lol

Here you go if you still want: Papyrus.0.txt.log

6 hours ago, Frosty01 said:

Well it was initially disabled from when I was trying to get it previously. So I swapped it back to the default before making my armor revealing, equipping the cage, and adding slot 52 to the body slot. Then I disabled it, quit out of the menus, and then went back and enabled it again. Then I tried taking off and putting my armor back on like you asked.

Also Switching it to slot 60 didn't help, but I'll keep it there since that's what you recommend.

No, it's not a new game.

Sorry I forgot shit like papyrus viewer exists and I just sorta default to pastebin when I have a wall of text to send lol

Here you go if you still want: Papyrus.0.txt.log

Actually I use Wordpad or use Notepad++ on things with lots of errors.

This is what I see at the end of the log concerning the device hider:

[11/21/2017 - 10:30:46PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [338165760]: 338165760
[11/21/2017 - 10:30:46PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5

The script is on the device hider and said script is pretty simple:

Scriptname zadHiderScript extends ObjectReference  
zadLibs Property libs Auto

Event OnContainerChanged(ObjectReference akNewContainer, ObjectReference akOldContainer)
	self.Delete()
EndEvent

Line 5 of the error is the  self.delete()  command. This error is in your log 23 times

This is the other error that repeats quite a bit:

[11/21/2017 - 08:37:44PM] ERROR: Static function ExecuteCommand not found on object consoleutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
 1-   [zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadbq00.checkBlindfoldDarkFog() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 143
 2-   [zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 154
 3-   [alias Player on quest zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 14

The quest  zadQuest  is the quest that holds the primary scripts. The above errors are referencing the BlindfoldDarkFog and here is a breakdown of the error

Line 1 - References the Executecommand in consoleutil

Line 2 - References the function that has the command in line 1

Line 3 - This references the Maintenance function on loading the game which sets everything up. The command is what is referred to in Line 2.

What I don't know is if this error stops the Maintenance function, if it does it is a problem as the command  checkBlindfoldDarkFog()  is pretty much at the top of the Maintenance function. This error also happens 23 times but generally not at the same time as the device hider error

These are the only errors that I see referring to DD. I recommend checking that you have the latest version of Consoleutil, usually it is contained within SexLab but some other mods also include it and they may have overwritten the latest version with an older one.

Note: This is all from DDi v3.3, I am guessing you are using that version seeing as everything corresponds with the scripts I have as I am using v3.3 myself.

I think it is an issue with the device hider but to be sure take something like a collar and set it to be hidden by the body and equip the collar.

If it is hidden then for whatever reason it is not recognizing the cock cage even though it is a belt and has the proper slot setup. You can try getting rid of the one you have and get another one and see if that fixes the issue as something may have happened to 'break' the device.

If the collar isn't hidden then the issue is with DD and the device hider.

The collar does not become hidden. :astonished:

Was messing around with it a bit and I can get like actual parts of my character hidden like my body, head, legs, etc if I change the device hider slot (at the very top) to be the corresponding body part, however changing that to something like the collar or chastity belt or SoS doesn't hide any of those. So I guess that part works a little...? Just not in the way I need it to lmao

4 hours ago, Frosty01 said:

The collar does not become hidden. :astonished:

Was messing around with it a bit and I can get like actual parts of my character hidden like my body, head, legs, etc if I change the device hider slot (at the very top) to be the corresponding body part, however changing that to something like the collar or chastity belt or SoS doesn't hide any of those. So I guess that part works a little...? Just not in the way I need it to lmao

Then it is definitely an issue with DD. The reason that you can hide body parts is because you are changing the device hider slot to the body part so it uses that slot but it isn't hiding any DD items.

Use SQV ZadQuest and make sure that the REF 'Player' property is filled.

Something else to do is go back to an older save or a new game and see if it works there, if so you likely had dump stack errors at some point and it screwed up scripts in your game. If a new game doesn't work then I suggest reinstalling DDi and hope that clears things up otherwise contact the DDi support team and ask them though I doubt they will have anything more than I gave you to try.

28 minutes ago, Frosty01 said:

Hmm still no luck. I guess I'll try to give the DDi support a message and see where that leads

thanks so much for taking the time to try to help me out even if we didn't figure it out, I really appreciate it! ^^

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, it is the first time I have seen something like this happen with DD myself. My guess is they will tell you to uninstall/disable everything, do a clean save and reinstall/enable it all again. Of course if you have a number of DD mods as I do that is a pain in the ass to do.

I was afraid I was going to get a response along the lines of "we only do support for female characters" or "no beast races" which is fair so I wanted to see if it still happened on a female nord. Weirdly all the chastity belts are invisible on her, even when I have the device hider disabled. Collars and other stuff still shows up though. Wonder if it's related, but now I don't know which problem to approach them with...

7 hours ago, Frosty01 said:

I was afraid I was going to get a response along the lines of "we only do support for female characters" or "no beast races" which is fair so I wanted to see if it still happened on a female nord. Weirdly all the chastity belts are invisible on her, even when I have the device hider disabled. Collars and other stuff still shows up though. Wonder if it's related, but now I don't know which problem to approach them with...

Check that the outfit you are using is set to revealing as the belts have slot 52 on them so if the clothing is not set to revealing it will hide the female belts too.

You will likely get those responses you mentioned as well and be redirected back here or to DD for Him.

I will see what I can figure out on my end, I need to update the mod anyway as there are items I have not added from Vivi's mod. I need to make some changes to the corset script anyway to ensure DD v4 compatibility (at least hopefully it will still be compatible depending on how much they change things).

Edit:  Just so I know, what items have you tried?

Edited by Veladarius

Ok, I did some playing with it and set clothing to 'revealing' and the device hider to hide slot 52 on the body (slot 32). With these settings clothing will hide both the penis and cage.

I have added the golden cock cage from the latest version but need to rework the script for the corsets. Currently it is replacing the corset script and I need to change it so it is extending the script instead and replace the function I changed (extending the script allows you to 'replace' parts of the parent script and is how I made all of my custom devices).

As soon as I make it (should not take long) I will post an update for the mod.

3 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Edit:  Just so I know, what items have you tried?

I typically try the dragon bone cock cage but I've also tried the ebony red glowing one (forget the name). For clothing I've tried thieves guild armor mostly but also fur armor and the ragged armor you start the game with (again, it's name escapes me atm).

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

Ok, I did some playing with it and set clothing to 'revealing' and the device hider to hide slot 52 on the body (slot 32). With these settings clothing will hide both the penis and cage.

I'll try this when I get a chance and will update you on how that goes

thanks o:

EDIT: Eep I seem to be having sudden computer issues so I might not be able to check until tomorrow

Edited by Frosty01
6 hours ago, Veladarius said:

So setting the device hider to slot 52 DID work a BIT.

Basically it would only work when I try to unequip the device then choose "carry on". At that point the cage disappears from my clothing but is still on and everything is perfect. However if I take off my clothes I, of course, have no schlong. So I disable the device hider, try to unequip and then "carry on" again and it returns. All is good. Except when I try to do it again to put clothes back on I was met with this error:20171123134447_1.thumb.jpg.5a2a0207e058cc620283f04224620063.jpg

After that I'm back to square one with being unable to hide the device. Should I try reinstalling all my DD related mods again?

EDIT: Also might not be your issue but after updating to the newest version, the meshes for my argonian don't quite look right when wearing a cage (looks like it belongs to an Orc maybe?). Equipping the standard vivi cages that don't work with DD still look proper.

And just to be absolutely certain i'm not misunderstanding anything, when you say:

the device hider to hide slot 52 on the body (slot 32)

Do you mean like this:20171123142102_1.thumb.jpg.75ae3409314ecabfd820be4aa838eec5.jpg

Or like this?20171123133159_1.thumb.jpg.f593e3bc8b1e094d77993074c3b8c588.jpg

Edited by Frosty01
5 hours ago, Frosty01 said:

So setting the device hider to slot 52 DID work a BIT.

Basically it would only work when I try to unequip the device then choose "carry on". At that point the cage disappears from my clothing but is still on and everything is perfect. However if I take off my clothes I, of course, have no schlong. So I disable the device hider, try to unequip and then "carry on" again and it returns. All is good. Except when I try to do it again to put clothes back on I was met with this error:20171123134447_1.thumb.jpg.5a2a0207e058cc620283f04224620063.jpg

After that I'm back to square one with being unable to hide the device. Should I try reinstalling all my DD related mods again?

EDIT: Also might not be your issue but after updating to the newest version, the meshes for my argonian don't quite look right when wearing a cage (looks like it belongs to an Orc maybe?). Equipping the standard vivi cages that don't work with DD still look proper.

And just to be absolutely certain i'm not misunderstanding anything, when you say:

Do you mean like this:20171123142102_1.thumb.jpg.75ae3409314ecabfd820be4aa838eec5.jpg

Or like this?20171123133159_1.thumb.jpg.f593e3bc8b1e094d77993074c3b8c588.jpg

Second one and remove the chastity belt from being hidden by the body slot. 

Hmm, I was doing it the first way just now when I got "results". The second way doesn't work for me and the cage isn't hidden.

Also maybe found another bug in addition to the possibly incorrect mesh, "vivi's red dovah cage" looks just like the basic steel cage. Will add others if I happen to find them.

On 11/23/2017 at 7:28 PM, Veladarius said:

Second one and remove the chastity belt from being hidden by the body slot. 

Hey just wanted to let you know I finally got it to work properly with those settings. Initially, it does not work and still clips through like the device hider is not working, however if I just save my game then reload that save, it starts functioning properly for that armor.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Frosty01 said:

Hey I'm getting a weird issue where a lot of the Vivi cock cages are using an orc texture on an Argonian. I haven't gone through and tried them all but so far only the Gold cage uses the correct texture. Any ideas?

Well, I went through the script instance items for the DD part and the armor addon which contains the textures and such themselves and in all of them orc's are set up as part of the non beast race items (humans / elves) on everything I went through. The script instance and armor addon's were taken directly from VIvi's original mod and match the version I have (was from when I made the items). Is it only orcs that are affected? Since they are set up to use the same elements as the human/elf races then they would be affected as well.

The only thing I have noticed is that a few items (ebonite confirmed but may be more as I have not checked all of them) are set up to use the steel textures on the cage.

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Well, I went through the script instance items for the DD part and the armor addon which contains the textures and such themselves and in all of them orc's are set up as part of the non beast race items (humans / elves) on everything I went through. The script instance and armor addon's were taken directly from VIvi's original mod and match the version I have (was from when I made the items). Is it only orcs that are affected? Since they are set up to use the same elements as the human/elf races then they would be affected as well.

The only thing I have noticed is that a few items (ebonite confirmed but may be more as I have not checked all of them) are set up to use the steel textures on the cage.

It only affects argoniansArgonians have the texture that Orcs are supposed to have. Orcs, Nords, Elves, they're all fine and have the proper textures.

20180616183518_1.thumb.jpg.d49eccc20d1ce433304042f2f6174537.jpg

I'm assuming it's an orc texture because that's what it looks like most to me. Only happens on certain cages for DD. All of the regular Vivi cages that aren't from this mod work fine and display the proper texture. So far I've only tried 3 different cages for DD. This one (Daedric), Dragon Bone, and Gold. Gold works fine but the other two do not. Haven't tried any others.

If it's another mod conflicting with this, i have no idea what it could be. I tried a clean save with only the essential required mods installed and still had the issue.

Thanks for the response! I really appreciate the help. :)

37 minutes ago, Frosty01 said:

It only affects argoniansArgonians have the texture that Orcs are supposed to have. Orcs, Nords, Elves, they're all fine and have the proper textures.

20180616183518_1.thumb.jpg.d49eccc20d1ce433304042f2f6174537.jpg

I'm assuming it's an orc texture because that's what it looks like most to me. Only happens on certain cages for DD. All of the regular Vivi cages that aren't from this mod work fine and display the proper texture. So far I've only tried 3 different cages for DD. This one (Daedric), Dragon Bone, and Gold. Gold works fine but the other two do not. Haven't tried any others.

If it's another mod conflicting with this, i have no idea what it could be. I tried a clean save with only the essential required mods installed and still had the issue.

Thanks for the response! I really appreciate the help. :)

Looking at it in TESVEdit and comparing Vivi's original mod and the DD mod I didn't see a difference, shouldn't be since for the DD version I just duplicatedd Vivi's items and made them into the part of the DD item that is shown (script instance item). I will have to open them up in the CK and see what is going on. I will probably download the latest version of the mod and check it against the other two to make sure that no paths or texture names changed.