Sims 4 breast physics

I am not sure if this is what some of you mean, but the rig of Sim has breast bones, you can edit them, you can make animations with the breast movement already. I've said that plenty of times, but it's like nobody actually cares.

The problem is that they will not be displayed in the game, but so far I don't think anybody confirmed where exactly is the issue.

For start, what I want to know, once you animate the breasts in Blender, do S4S even save them to the CLIP? You can test that easily by importing the CLIP back to a blend file. If the blend file is missing the breast movement, S4S is not even exporting the breast bones in the first place.

I had a learners issue when animating the face and jaw/mouth and I think it's the same problem here,

The bones we use for animations are listed as b_ ...

The breasts are listed as CAS_...

As are various details in the face area,

When making my animation with the dong, I had trouble as these wouldn't show in the game, same as the breasts.

I hope I'm not too much stating the obvious or repeated what's already said but S4S won't read them as they are not movement related, they are for building sims,

It'd need a kind of override or translation :s

Hmm.. As far as I can see, the breast bones are also listed as target slots, dunno what that means exactly but.

Name: b__CAS_L_Breast__

Hash: 0x0DE2936B

And:

Name: b__L_breastTarget_slot

Hash: 0x28696C2B

I am not sure if this is what some of you mean, but the rig of Sim has breast bones, you can edit them, you can make animations with the breast movement already. I've said that plenty of times, but it's like nobody actually cares.

The problem is that they will not be displayed in the game, but so far I don't think anybody confirmed where exactly is the issue.

For start, what I want to know, once you animate the breasts in Blender, do S4S even save them to the CLIP? You can test that easily by importing the CLIP back to a blend file. If the blend file is missing the breast movement, S4S is not even exporting the breast bones in the first place.

I had a learners issue when animating the face and jaw/mouth and I think it's the same problem here,

When making my animation with the dong, I had trouble as these wouldn't show in the game, same as the breasts.

I hope I'm not too much stating the obvious or repeated what's already said but S4S won't read them as they are not movement related, they are for building sims,

That's true, they are named with "CAS", but that doesn't mean they will definitely not work. We don't know if S4S is doing anything to them, nobody confirmed that.

That's true, they are named with "CAS", but that doesn't mean they will definitely not work. We don't know if S4S is doing anything to them, nobody confirmed that.

I know that they don't respond in game,

When I was stuck with the mouth problem,

Nothing worked until I used b_jaw

I wouldn't know how to find out if any data is registered in S4S but these CAS bones definitely don't respond in gameplay

I know that they don't respond in game,

When I was stuck with the mouth problem,

Nothing worked until I used b_jaw

I wouldn't know how to find out if any data is registered in S4S but these CAS bones definitely don't respond in gameplay

But you don't know. That's what I am talking about, nobody confirmed if S4S even exports the movement.

I miss the jiggly action that Sims 3 had.  Regardless of how it happened, they did jiggle, and I miss it.

This was meant to be in the General Discussion area of Sims 4 and was NOT a request.  I was asking if it was possible and hopefully some construction discussion can be had from it.  Apparently not.

You'd have to enlighten me about Sims 3 breast physics, because I never saw anything about it and Googling gives me nadda.  I remember threads about it could be done but no real official mod.

Saying this wasn't a request still doesn't really excuse it being here as it certainly isn't a download, and there's a separate forum for general discussion also linked in the pinned thread.

I'm not looking for you to excuse me for shits sake.  I was thinking about the subject while browsing and forgot what forum I was in when I decided to make the post so get off your high horse.

A bit question :
1. Have we(whoever interested in jiggling breast) learn how CAS work?
2. Is it possible to activate CAS bone in living mode?
3. I see when creating a sim, breast's CAS bone is used only to scale breasts and re-locate breasts center-location. Is it possible to allow rotation to that breast's bone?

Here's what I try :
1. Giving a keyframe to CAS's breasts bone in any way(location, rotation, scale).
2. Changing or adding the ik slot in clip with breast

nobody confirmed if S4S even exports the movement.

I can confirm this one, the movement is exported, since when I extract my own animation from a package(by exporting them), I can see the CAS breast is rotating and jiggling when the extracted animation opened in blender.

Not a breast physics related answer, but I think it should be possible to do new penises as objects so we can animate them more appropriately with objects animation event. It need additionnal script via whickedwhims but it should be possible on the paper.

So we can have penis as object attached to the male mesh that can be used for more animation accuracy (and no more cliping for big penis during animations).

For the breasts it's certainly a bit more complicated.

Here's what I try :

1. Giving a keyframe to CAS's breasts bone in any way(location, rotation, scale).

2. Changing or adding the ik slot in clip with breast

nobody confirmed if S4S even exports the movement.

I can confirm this one, the movement is exported, since when I extract my own animation from a package(by exporting them), I can see the CAS breast is rotating and jiggling when the extracted animation opened in blender.

There we go, that's all I wanted to know for starters. Basically, the rig for Sim that is currently available can go to trash.

There really isn't a point to edit rig files unless there is something in them that would help. You can look up the rig files with S4PE and I think you can even edit them, but I don't know what is there to edit in them that would actually help.

An idea is that a new rig can be made for the Sim as an override, but we don't know where does S4S pull the rig data from if it's not hard coded and if the script used in Blender can recognize new bones. It could be that S4S doesn't pull any rig data at all and just exports whatever is in the CLIP and only the Blender script from S4S deals with it. Then editing the Blender script would be the only step.

I just wanted to say there are a lot of people in this thread that seem much smarter than I, at least when it comes to computer crap, and it gives my heart a little bit of a happy tingle seeing those smarts being used in a discussion about the technical possibilities of boob jiggle in a video game.

Archived