Ritual of Molag Bal; becoming a Pure Blooded Vampire [Dawnguard Spoilers]

Daguy

You basically become the next best thing from pureblood in the DLC, and have most/all the abilities, so I don't see the need other than cosmetic for some. And those can already be achieved by cosmetic mods that already exist.

Or this is if you want a throwdown with the King of Rape. There's that.

More than not a virgin: she has been ravaged by a being that outclasses every other lover in 'size' she could ever have, most likely, brutalized her, and potential traumatized her towards sexual contact forever. Given her past, it feels more correct to roleplay her as a romantic option for my female characters. And thats not even getting into the fact that the ritual rape is so nasty few are lucky/strong enough to survive it. Or the fact that Molag, as he usually chooses to appear, is a giant, nasty, fanged, clawed greature that is half bestial.

Huh. Adds a whole new dimension to those roleplayng Argonians who are interested in her.

• 4 weeks later...

dam, i read this post, and turns out serana might not be a virgin after all  :(

and i thought she is a good girl and waits after marriage.....

As I read through the thread, I was surprised at just how many people really, really didn't get the innuendo on the Ritual of Molag Bal and what being a "Daughter of Cold Harbor" entailed.

Yes, Serana was raped by Moalg Bal in order to become a vampire, so was her mother, in case anyone missed that.  Not only that, but her father was equally tortured in order to achieve his status.

• 3 weeks later...

First, I changed my name; I got tired of the old one.

As for the mod, I decided I will periodically post little updates to let people know that this is still being worked on.

I have finally solved a few of the problems holding me back, so hopefully I will now progress more smoothly.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Serana does mention her unease with temples and a complicated history... who said it was exclusive to the good 'ol temples of the Nine?

Also, I think this little mod could be used should things not work with the Molag Bal NPC or for a Cult Leader http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31111

As for most of it, I really like the idea, not because of the "Oh demon/beast sex, yummy yum yum", but it gives you a chance to become a True Pureblood Vampire, it should certainly net you some bonuses and not just the right to brag about it ;)

What's more: It's in the Lore! I'm not one for keeping to the lore of anything for to much (frankly sometimes it kills creativity), but this could certainly work really well in the game.

Though what to do with the male victims? Then again, Molag doesn't seem to care, bet he rapes anything, his sphere is domination, corruption and enslavement after all.

Funny thing is, I don't like the guy, I want to punch his lights out, yet I find my Vampire Lady carry his mace around and dual wield Harkons sword like a badass XD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

dam, i read this post, and turns out serana might not be a virgin after all :(

As I read through the thread, I was surprised at just how many people really, really didn't get the innuendo on the Ritual of Molag Bal and what being a "Daughter of Cold Harbor" entailed.

Yes, Serana was raped by Moalg Bal in order t

o become a vampire, so was her mother, in case anyone missed that. Not only that, but her father was equally tortured in order to achieve his status.

dam, i read this post, and turns out serana might not be a virgin after all :(

Yes, Serana was raped by Moalg Bal in order t

o become a vampire, so was her mother, in case anyone missed that. Not only that, but her father was equally tortured in order to achieve his status.

Actually her father just sacrificed 1000 innocents
  • 2 weeks later...
Very good idea, 

but may i can suggest a new Questline for Volkihar.

1. Where is the Need for my heroine to become a pure blood ?

2. When joining Harkon´s family - is it realistic to be a  vampire lord instantly ?

The Questline could be more realistic when Harkon betrays 

you in case of joining the Family - so you woke up deep in

Volkihar dungeon, in a cell next to the Helldogs.

So you have to made your Way from being Feed and Slave of the Dogs,

thru the low Level Vampires, till you reach the upper Levels

and Serena reconized your enslavement.

Here the Revenge will start, but the only thing Serana knows is,

that no Vampire is powerful enough to tear down Harkon.(even with 

Anuriels Bow) But may her Mother knows a Way ?

Next the Search for her Mother starts. She´s the one to tell you -

only a pure blood can overhelm Harkon.

Because wether Serana nor her Mother want do this, the only way

they suggest is to help you to summon Molag Bal.

Yeah this also require Dawnguard - a better one  ;)

Could actually use Zaz pillars animations to boot with SL framework. The various ruins in the Soul Cairn could easily provide the setting for a torturous raping from Molag Bal. Unless someone wants to create a ritual room the PC can be ported to in Coldharbour. Perhaps a further buff could be introduced with heightened Magicka and Health. And higher damage thresholds of the vampiric abilities. As for MB himself, I found a mask that is the head of MB, perhaps that on a Deadric male could suffice as a MB for the rape ritual.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35902

*Edit:* As to the lore friendliness of being a VL from Harkon's gift. Remember Valerica even calls the PC a vampire of mixed blood. The ritual quest could be introduced after the change to VL to further the power and make the PC a true Son or Daughter of Coldharbour (aka pure-blooded Vampire)

• 1 month later...

I know I have not posted for quite some time. I am still working on this. Although, I am not sure when it will be released as I do not have much time to work on it. If, for any reason, I stop working on it completely, I will post as such on the forums and I will release the script and the uncompleted mod for people to do what they will with.

As for the mod itself, while it will require Dawngaurd, it will not be necessary to start the Dawnguard quest in order to become a pure-blood vampire.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi again,

Sorry I have not posted for quite some time. I am still working on it. I plan on releasing the first part in June or July. The mod will be in two parts. At first I was going to release it when everything was completely finished, but I have no idea when that will be. The first part will be focused on becoming a pure vampire. The second is what happens afterwards.

I realized I have not addressed what my vision of this will be. It is somewhat different from the others posted. So, I want to write a brief description. This way, I can either incorporate other ideas into mine, or if it varies too drastically, other mods based on this premise can be created.

There will be two ways of starting the mod. The first will be targeted at low-level characters who have not completed Dawnguard. The second will be for higher-level characters who have. Both approaches assume the player character is evil, or at least has the capacity for it. The PC will have to work to become a pure-blood, so the thrust of the first part will be attaining it. In the second part the player character will have the options of serving Molag Bal, staying a vampire but weakening his control, or curing their vampirism.

It is my eventual plan for the mod to fully support male and female characters, but at first it will be focused on female ones.

The main thing I have not decided yet is if the PC is presumed to be the Dragonborn or not. This would only have an effect in the second part. Does anyone have feelings one way or another?

If anyone has any questions, comments, or suggestions, please let me know. I am going to monitor this thread more than I have been.

Archived