Request for Skyrim SE version of Fallout 4 mod to be made

It's probably pointless to make this but I wanted to get this out somewhere so whatever. I found a sex mod for Fallout 4 called Four-Play Violate along with others as well sometime ago. Having used similar mods for Skyrim SE, I went in thinking it'd be more or less the same but that was wrong. I found its way more difficult to use some of these mods on Fallout 4 than Skyrim SE and Fallout's are more prone to bugs, misaligned animations, or other issues.

One mod that worked the most was Four-Play Violate, a death alternative mod where enemy NPCs rape your character if you lose major health in battle. This allows you avoid to death without being made an actual slave like in Skyrim's Simple Slavery or Sanguine's Debauchery mod, lose any items or gear, and lets you have sex with multiple hostile NPC's consecutively with varied animations.

Heres a link to the mod for any Fallout 4 players who are interested: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3928-four-play-violate-foursome/

This is the only rape mod for a Bethesda game I've seen that doesn't require specific gear or possess other consequences of being captured like the Skyrim mods mentioned above. What I would really like to see is the original author or some other experienced modder (with the authors permission of course) with the tools and time needed, be able to make a version of this mod for Skyrim SE so others & myself can use it there too. 

I'm hoping that by posting it here and messaging the author appropriately, he'd be willing to make the mod for Skyrim SE or give another good modder permission to do it. This mod was pretty damn good considering certain bugs and issues other similar mods on Fallout 4 have so I hope he plans to keep up the good work!

There is SexLab Defeat for Skyrim, which has the same idea as Violate, but the author of SexLab has already explained that making SexLab for Skyrim SE is too much work. Since Skyrim SE is based on a 64-bit engine, it will have to be rebuilt from sctratch, and no one is willing to do that work, so you can forget anything similar for Skyrim SE. If you want sex mods in Skyrim you have to play the old Skyrim, which isn't a big difference with a good ENB and some texture mods. It's far better than Vanilla Skyrim SE at least.