[SEARCH] Bloodlust kinda deal

Uh... not directly at kill, i think. Sexlab stories adds several fetishes to standing stones, and i believe there was one when you do damage, but i never gave them much attention. Usually i try to keep my arousal low, especially in combat... in my game, bad things happen to my character if arousal gets high. ;)

Not to use your thread to self-promote but in about a week I'll be releasing an update to my mod "Simple Masochism" to include this in the 3.0 (Simple Sadism & Masochism) update (please request features/ideas over there, other than just doing it I don't have a whole lot of plans). Other than that I know there's a combat arousal mod, but that also includes armor breaking and might not actually do what you're requesting, I haven't really looked at it.

• 3 weeks later...

Uh... not directly at kill, i think. Sexlab stories adds several fetishes to standing stones, and i believe there was one when you do damage, but i never gave them much attention. Usually i try to keep my arousal low, especially in combat... in my game, bad things happen to my character if arousal gets high. ;)

Not to use your thread to self-promote but in about a week I'll be releasing an update to my mod "Simple Masochism" to include this in the 3.0 (Simple Sadism & Masochism) update (please request features/ideas over there, other than just doing it I don't have a whole lot of plans). Other than that I know there's a combat arousal mod, but that also includes armor breaking and might not actually do what you're requesting, I haven't really looked at it.

Thank you both i'll be checking these mods out! :)

Archived