[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

Would be great if you do a separate drunk mod, that way, every sim could be the focus of the perv that wants to take advantage of, for example. And even better if could have some effect on WW! AMAZING TRAITS!

I could maybe come up with a version like that. With just the drunk effects. It would use up a trait though. And yes... I would like to make this as compatible with WW as possible.  Thanks for the feedback!

I dunno why after latest update all sims gets drunk from mods I use (I mean that mod and drink drank drunk) I see all sims around dazed but my sim don't gets any buffs.... anyone have idea why that happens?

I dunno why after latest update all sims gets drunk from mods I use (I mean that mod and drink drank drunk) I see all sims around dazed but my sim don't gets any buffs.... anyone have idea why that happens?

I'm not familiar with the drink, drank , drunk mod. But with my traits, I don't think it's possible to get dazed without the buffs. Unless my traits are conflicting with the drink,drank, drunk mod. Ever since the update I'm getting exception files as well. I'm still hunting down mods that broke from the last update.

First would like to start by saying, excellent mod, one of my many favorites (WW and many of the animation mods to go with it and Basmental's Drug to name a few) very useful for immersion/story telling/role play, but I have one question.

Went threw all the comments to see if anyone else has this problem or if its just the way it is, apologies if I missed it, but is the option to ask to see sleepwear suppose to be an empty speech bubble? everything works they strip down when I ask or dress up when I press it again, but the bubble is just that, a little white speech bubble.

Hey! Thanks for the kind words. The ask to see sleepwear should not be an empty bubble. It should be the standard, "friendly" -> "ask to see outfit" -> "sleepwear"  And I will also say that my game is still not working right since the update. I'm still weeding out problem mods. But I don't have any empty bubbles in my dialogue. 

Thanks for the timely reply and you are most welcome :)  I will go and see if it appears correctly under the friendly option and report back here. If this helps the empty bubble appears on the main conversation screen, (when you initially click on a sim and the game gives you some of the available options that are normally buried in the other sections (friendly, rude, mean, romantic)) maybe the game is finding the option but not the flavor text that goes along with it?

Edit: Never mind my idea, that blank bubble is my only option, I do not have an option to "ask to see outfit" under friendly. If a list of what mods I have would help you in your search I am more then willing to provide one; Tho, the majority of my mods that are not CAS based (clothes, make-ups, skin details, etc.) is not that big if memory serves. Has well most of them are from here on LL and in my belief they are staple mods that most if not all of us here on LL have downloaded ourselves.

Hey ! Great addition to the game, nice work dude !

Would it be possible to make the traits buyable with perk points ? I'm getting to the point where I have so many mods that I can't fit every trait in the three "CAS" traits haha..

Great job with the traits, they're a really nice addition to the gameplay :-) There's just one thing I've noticed while using the Sexually Awkward trait. The sims get an uncomfortable buff from "traditional" wohoo in game (the ones about being groped and having to touch genitalia) but not during Wicked Wohoo. Is there a way to make them appear during WW as well?

Thanks for the timely reply and you are most welcome :)  I will go and see if it appears correctly under the friendly option and report back here. If this helps the empty bubble appears on the main conversation screen, (when you initially click on a sim and the game gives you some of the available options that are normally buried in the other sections (friendly, rude, mean, romantic)) maybe the game is finding the option but not the flavor text that goes along with it?

Edit: Never mind my idea, that blank bubble is my only option, I do not have an option to "ask to see outfit" under friendly. If a list of what mods I have would help you in your search I am more then willing to provide one; Tho, the majority of my mods that are not CAS based (clothes, make-ups, skin details, etc.) is not that big if memory serves. Has well most of them are from here on LL and in my belief they are staple mods that most if not all of us here on LL have downloaded ourselves.

I have successfully weeded out all the mods that were broken in the last update. Months ago I had a mod that started to cause empty bubbles in my dialogue and I believe it was the "emotional overcharge" mods that were causing it. But at least I can confirm that the traits work as they should so any issues are cause by another mod that was broken from the last update.

Hey ! Great addition to the game, nice work dude !

Would it be possible to make the traits buyable with perk points ? I'm getting to the point where I have so many mods that I can't fit every trait in the three "CAS" traits haha..

The tool I was using apparently has the ability to make "learn-able traits" but I never got very far and there was no tutorials. It does look like the creator of the tool is going to update it too.(hopefully with a couple of tutorials)

Great job with the traits, they're a really nice addition to the gameplay :-) There's just one thing I've noticed while using the Sexually Awkward trait. The sims get an uncomfortable buff from "traditional" wohoo in game (the ones about being groped and having to touch genitalia) but not during Wicked Wohoo. Is there a way to make them appear during WW as well?

I know. I would happily add this if I can. I'll try and see if I can find out what the instance #'s are for each category, because if I can get those I should be able too. Or if it's a completely different system in WW.

This is awesome. I'm loving the fact that they get wasted. That makes me very happy hahah! Great mod :D

Thanks for the feedback! I enjoy buying drinks for sims now. Trying to get everyone drunk. lol

Is there a neutral version of it? I mean for gay/bi SIMS?

There's no neutral version yet but I'm keeping an eye on zerbu and the development of his tool that I used to make the traits with. He's hinting at updating it. If he does, I'd like to update these traits and make exactly that. A neutral version that has the get drunk abilities.

All the sims are going around in their pajamas. Every sim is anonymously telling other sims to change into their sleep wear.

Thats because you installed the optional mod "Skarrds_seesleepwear_override" package. If you want them to stop remove it.

Would love this if just the drunk portion was made into a mod not a trait, would be so fun seeing what our simmies get up to <3, love these thou

I wouldn't be able to make a standalone mod, (but I agree it would be better) I am thinking about making a trait thats more in the center between pervert and sexually awkward that could be used on other sims in town. Thanks for the feedback.

Would love this if just the drunk portion was made into a mod not a trait, would be so fun seeing what our simmies get up to <3, love these thou

I do believe there is a drunk mod on ModTheSims called "drink drank drunk" 

it's and My female agent sim is an alcoholic, she always gets drunk at home just arriving from work LOL. 

it's and My female agent sim is an alcoholic, she always gets drunk at home just arriving from work LOL. 

I have a vampire that wouldnt keep his fangs out of the sauce so to speak. I'm not sure what I did to get him to constantly be drunk but I had to delete the damn bar..lol 

I have a vampire that wouldnt keep his fangs out of the sauce so to speak. I'm not sure what I did to get him to constantly be drunk but I had to delete the damn bar..lol 

LOL. I put the bar for the husband but he never uses it, but sometimes he just waits his wife get drunk and takes advantage of the situation and convinces her to have a threesome with her sister.  ;)

LOL. I put the bar for the husband but he never uses it, but sometimes he just waits his wife get drunk and takes advantage of the situation and convinces her to have a threesome with her sister.  wink.png

I like the way you think! laugh.png

• 2 weeks later...

So basically what I've got so far for the Dominant and Submissive traits are:

Submissive's become embarrassed when a Dominant is present. (or should it be uncomfortable?)

Dominants become Angry when a submissive is present. (this would encourage autonomous mean interactions I'm thinking) Or would they get confident?

When a Dominant is mean to a Submissive both become flirty? Or just the Dominant? 

What if either of these traits get drunk? How would that effect the dynamic? If any?

What other ways would these 2 interact? What if there are 2 Dominants in the same place? Just thoughts. This is the start of the brainstorming process. The more ideas that get thrown around the more depth the traits can have.

I would say

Dominant          Sober - confident (because they are in charge) / drunk-angry (because no ones listening lolz)

Submissive       Sober-uncomfortable (because they know whats coming) / drunk-maybe happy (because they don't care whats coming, just gonna enjoy)

I'm totally agree with! 

I think the submissive can feel febrile/submit and the dominant can feel sexually trusting

I'm sure add alcoholic drink effect is a great idea! and why not with drugs too :D (there is a mod with amphetamine, cocaine, MDMA and weed ^^)

Do you think it's possible to add interaction looking like interaction we can have in real life in a BDSM relationship? (humiliation, ask to clean the house, Obey every order from the Dom, system fo reward and punishment...etc.) 0:)

And maybe a skill sims can learn to become a better sub or dom... :D

Well, i've never build any mod and i'v no idea how the hell you're doing this, so i don't realize the work behind the file ^^'

(and i'm pretty sure me english is horrible, sorry for that !!)

Еще раз спасибо за мод !!! 
Сделал перевод на русский язык, может быть, кому-то понадобится .... Если вы найдете ошибки, сделайте снимок и опишите опечатки, я исправлю это)))

attachicon.gifПеревод.7z

I'm wildly sorry, but you could not tell where to throw these files.
I'm just not good at it. :s