Mod Organizer and Bodyslide refusing to work together.

Mr.Wolfy

Hello fellow people on LL.
I seem to have ran into an issue regarding Bodyslide actually applying the bodies via mod organizer overwrites. 

First i will walk you though the process i took, just to make sure we're on the same page.

1. Download armor of choice

1.1. Download Bodyslide files for it (If not included with main download)

1.2. Merge the files by installing it with the same name as the name of the armor mod

1.2 - Makes the armors appear in bodyslide if i run it through mod organizer If i understood correctly

2. Make the body changes and "Save As" preset so it can be applied to all armors.

2.1. Batch build using CTRL and select "overwrite" directory inside the main MO folder.

3. Click on the "Overwrite" at the bottom in MO and click "Create Mod"

4. Put said mod at the bottom of the load order (After CBBE, All the Armors it changes etc.)

5. Go in game and the armors do actually load with the proper settings, HOWEVER for some reason if you don't have any armor equipped body changes to a "default" body of some sort.

I'll use some pictures in which i've over exaggerated the body scale to showcase the problem i'm facing a little more clearly.

Examples:

post-1480767-0-89415400-1493240997_thumb.png

In this picture you can see that bodyslide did its' job and scaled the armor properly.

post-1480767-0-15262100-1493240991_thumb.png

However here you can see that when i take the armor off, the 'default' body is still there.

That weird nipple glitch is in the first place why i started looking for solutions, sadly i didn't find anything, at first i thought it was maybe just the Textures replacement i used but i guess not.

It seems to happen to pretty much any armor that doesn't cover the top part of the breasts, also causes armors to glitch through the body like the fishnet, which is a very annoying problem as i actually take a lot of screenshots and use them as wallpapers, however trying to keep them Somewhat-SFW and Properly made is difficult with issues like this. 

PS.- I know i really should not be calling it a bug as it's very much my fault for doing something wrong but i lack the proper words to explain...

(Edit) PSS.- If you need me to upload any logs, screenshots of configurations, hell even a video on the process i take just post down below

If anyone has ran into this problem and found a solution, i'd be very grateful if you'd be so kind to share it, as i've spent the last 4 hours reinstalling mods trying to fix it.

Thanks in advance everyone :)

FIX:

Check for conflicting files of the armors and if that doesn't work it is probably the character itself. In my case it was because i was the Temptress race. Thanks A LOT to everyone who helped <3

First, the textures:

You seem to have mixed CBBE and UUNP textures / meshes. That doesn't work. Always use only one or the other.

Then, the armorless body:

You seem to have forgotten to build the 'naked outfit'. Select one (and only one) from the outfit list (e.g. CBBE Body, CBBE Body HDT, Unified UNP, Unified UNP Special, ...) and build it with your preset, as you did with your armors.

One thing to watch out for with batch builds..  sometimes you will not notice another body setting inside the batch.

So you'll essentially overwrite your primary body build with something else like topmodel when you intended a custom uunp.

Make sure you are going through the list and making sure there is nothing in there that should not be.   Try exporting only the body file at first and back that up somewhere. 

Worst case you can drop the actual body you want back into the folder in case another body somehow made its way on top of yours.

First, the textures:

You seem to have mixed CBBE and UUNP textures / meshes. That doesn't work. Always use only one or the other.

Then, the armorless body:

You seem to have forgotten to build the 'naked outfit'. Select one (and only one) from the outfit list (e.g. CBBE Body, CBBE Body HDT, Unified UNP, Unified UNP Special, ...) and build it with your preset, as you did with your armors.

Could you perhaps guide me on how i can track down what's placing the UUNP textures/meshes?

The mod i used is Gwelda Red Riding, downloaded main file:

A. Gwelda Red Riding Hood 4K UNP

on top of which i merged / overwrote as stated: Requires one of the main files

B. Gwelda Red Riding Hood 2K CBBE HDT

and then on the merge of those 2 i merged

C. Gwelda Red Riding Hood CBBE BodySlide files.

And as to the armorless body, i actually DID generate the main body file (CBBE HDT) even tried with the normal CBBE (non HDT) one and still nothing, this is why i was and still am confused.

Perhaps the issue was i downloaded 4K UNP then overwrote with 2K CBBE HDT, but even then doesn't explain why armors still have that glitch so i don't think that's the problem. For example Metra Black Rose armor doesn't have that problem, and it's made by the same person and i installed it in the same manner

(EDIT for the 20th time) I also attempted disabling all armor / body mods except CBBE and the different body is STILL there. Even tried manually replacing the CBBE body files.. no effect...

I fixed it, turns out it was because my character was the temptress race and that was the reason all along. Thank you very much for pointing out i had mixing meshes, wouldn't have been able to solve it without it

Archived