Potential adult mod idea

Dunno if I should post this here, but...

I had an idea for a potential mod (either for LoversPK or other sex mods), dunno if something like it already exists but...

What if there was a mod so that after a few times of pleasuring your female lover, her general body shape increased?

Like if they are an A-cup or so, with enough sex and pleasure, they can become an H. (or if a woman is pregnant, her bust size increases permanently)

Yeah, I know I can just use all the SetBody spells to change their size, but it still would be cool.

Dunno if I should post this here, but...

I had an idea for a potential mod (either for LoversPK or other sex mods), dunno if something like it already exists but...

What if there was a mod so that after a few times of pleasuring your female lover, her general body shape increased?

Like if they are an A-cup or so, with enough sex and pleasure, they can become an H. (or if a woman is pregnant, her bust size increases permanently)

Yeah, I know I can just use all the SetBody spells to change their size, but it still would be cool.

LoversCosplay

There have been such changes (similar, via anim. on specific bones (chest.).

LoversCosplay? " early stone age" :D  was updated to Lovers Doctor and Lovers Niche. And the Mods are not LAPF compatible. They use a own skeleton with penis bones ( OK you can copy the bones to the LAPF skeleton)

But I am not sure if the Mod works with LAPF.

Edit: all Lovers Cosplay Links are dead.

I have some Lovers Doctor and Niche files. But the Mods are "shit" You must play a special race. You can not choose another race.

Yeah i figured there already was something that did it, was just checking.

Lol, im more concerned with finding nice clothing for my H-cup slaves right now x3

Archived