Still have two things equipped during sex

After about 4 days.. I finally have Lovers Lab mods up and running, running reliably and quite, satisfyingly to be honest *wink.

I posted for some help earlier today and you guys were so generous and helpful..

Heres my new issue.

During sex, my character has a nordic pickaxe equipped, and arrows equipped.

In the Lovers Lab mod page inside the skyrim window, i found the unequip stuff, and thought i had everything selected, But no matter what, that damn pickaxe and arrows are still there... 

Any ideas anyone?

P.S.

What nude skins do you guys recommend?

Im a total tard when it comes to bodyslide, so i just threw on the old standalone CBBE cuz it just works. Problem is no nude males.

I was looking at a complete nude male/female mod at some point today but for some reason I cant find/remember what it was.

P.S.S. 

I have been frequenting the base pages for "how to get started" and "FAQ" and such, but what eludes me is a page that was also an overview for sexlab that described "there are base skins included but not recommened" this page had a few suggestions as to what i should look into, but for the life of me I cant find it. any help on this front as well?

I had a similar issue a long time ago when I was first learning (and still am learning) about LL and SL Frame Work mods.

Install this simple light weight mod called Body Slots MCM. It will show you what you have equipped and the slot number. That way you can go into SexLab and select the item to come off during sex. Also remember that in the Toggle Animations page of SexLab there are three pages of animations and all have different things equipped and unequipped. One for consensual, one for foreplay, and one for aggressive. Make sure to click on each one and make sure that the items/weapons are selected to be unequipped during sex.

Auto Unequip Ammo is also very useful and will automatically remove your bow and arrows when getting naked. Your followers will also be able to do this.

Hope this helps!

In regards to nude skins, it's all about preference. Here is just a list from the Nexus of the most downloaded skin textures. Take a look, see if it's compatible and download what you like. Just make sure to read the installation instructions and all that stuff.

Many, many, MANY thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!

I cant believe I've actually managed to get this stuff to work, its a far cry from a few days ago.

Bookmarking now, followed by studying. Thank u MsOtaku

Edit: I still have trouble finding specific nude skins on nexus mods. It seems it's always buried under undesirables. Most of the time i cant even find the base stuff, like CBBE.. Even logged into my account with various adult filters toggled.

i recommend CBBE, but UNP have more things, But i think CBBE its better

==========================================================

just go in the Sexlab MCM menu and search for "item stripes" and change to "unequip" or "strip"

What should I look for for males?

just go in the Sexlab MCM menu and search for "item stripes" and change to "unequip" or "strip"

SOS (Schlongs of skyrim) Has the best body/ penis meshes/textures

SOS (Schlongs of skyrim) Has the best body/ penis meshes/textures

I was looking at 4uDIK's real bodies, it looked like high quality and had both males and females, at least as far as I could tell. But I cant load it up with MO, so ill stick with CBBE for now and grab schlongs. At least until im feeling more adventurous, or decide to ask in another forum post about male and females that look consistent and are higher graphical quality.

Thanks friend. Will just go with the schlongs then!

Oh, side question. Any reason why searching nexus mods wont yield CBBE, or any other competitors base nude mods? Unless i google and have a specific URL, i literally cant yield relevant search results for what I want. Even typing in CBBE or Caliente's wont give me the actual mod. I managed to pop up CBBE by just searching, but i cant find any other ones. 

With a combination of looking through my old download hisotry and google, i compiled a list of most of what I was looking for, for safe keeping. I have it all bookmarked now, so thats that. Thanks for the help everyone

I was looking at 4uDIK's real bodies, it looked like high quality and had both males and females, at least as far as I could tell. But I cant load it up with MO, so ill stick with CBBE for now and grab schlongs. At least until im feeling more adventurous, or decide to ask in another forum post about male and females that look consistent and are higher graphical quality.

4uDIK's stuff is from long before SOS and SAM which are the two premier male body replacers. SAM is more versatile than SOS but harder to get and use as well and frankly the author has been so afraid of not being recognized that he's gone to ridiculous lengths and made greatly damaging demands to his product. I still appreciate his work first on SOS and later on SAM but wish he'd remained flexible and open.

I recommend using SOS myself because of that.

4uDIKS and older body mods don't have the features of SOS/SAM and require setting up the "Nude Suit" option in Sexlab unless you want to see naked bodies with erect penises or sex acts where the guy never gets it up. SOS/SAM allow the penis to go erect and flaccid again without having to swap bodies (Nude Suit option in Sexlab) and also allow the angle of the penis to be adjusted to reduce clipping. A lot of the newer sex animations simply won't work at all with "fixed position" penis on the older male body mods.

Many, many, MANY thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!

I cant believe I've actually managed to get this stuff to work, its a far cry from a few days ago.

Bookmarking now, followed by studying. Thank u MsOtaku

Edit: I still have trouble finding specific nude skins on nexus mods. It seems it's always buried under undesirables. Most of the time i cant even find the base stuff, like CBBE.. Even logged into my account with various adult filters toggled.

You're very welcome! I'm very happy to hear that things are starting to work in game for you. WaxenFigure makes an excellent point about SOS, I completely forgot to mention it - it's the one I use for the men in my game. :)

4uDIK's stuff is from long before SOS and SAM which are the two premier male body replacers. SAM is more versatile than SOS but harder to get and use as well and frankly the author has been so afraid of not being recognized that he's gone to ridiculous lengths and made greatly damaging demands to his product. I still appreciate his work first on SOS and later on SAM but wish he'd remained flexible and open.

I recommend using SOS myself because of that.

Totally agree!

Install this simple light weight mod called Body Slots MCM. It will show you what you have equipped and the slot number.

Or you can just get Show Armor slots for SkyUI. Save a esp slot and no extra mcmenu's.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34026-skyui-show-armor-slots/

Works with latest SkyUI version. Just disable the warnings in SkyUI MCmenu.

Thanks for posting that! I've never heard of that before. I'm going to use it instead of Body Slots, anything to free up an .esp slot. xoxo

Archived