Need help with stuff as usual

stoneeye

So, there's some issues i've been having, none exactly game breaking. 

1 - I use ''A little appareal replacer'' and, before it was working fine, now my character, new or old, dosen't like skirts. I like skirts, dunno whats wrong.

2 - Sometimes a message popup saying that there's something wrong with Devices, mostly, when i die, like a chump, it rarely happens tho'.

3 - Defeat and sex animation dosen't play properly, the two stands around with sex sounds, that's an order issue, i just have to figure out what's wrong. 

Here's the current mod order list thingie :

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
brawlbug-plugin.esp
towConversation.esp
PumpingIron.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
AdventurersAndTravelers.esp
degradation.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
SkyrimLive.esp
Morrowloot.esp
RealShelter.esp
RSPatch.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Immersive Interiors.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Frostfall.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Lite.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
Immersive detection of NPC.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
zzLSAR.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
SWT1.2.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
TKDodge.esp
ArtOfTheCatch.esp
zzzSXP.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
LoversComfort.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLPleasure.esp
Player_Exhibitionist.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SexistGuards.esp
HonedMetal.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
SleepTight.esp
ReadAndLearnSpeechcraft.esp
DW.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SerialStripper.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Again, its all working, just skirt and animation that got funky all of a sudden with zero input from me. I think the skirt thingie can be stuff from sexlab getting in the way? i aint sure.

In LSAR there is an MCM menu to change skirt. I've found sometimes it gets confused so I just change it from default to no then back to default and it seems to work. 

Regarding 3 - try putting your skeleton right at the end of you load order. If you're using MO then put your FNIS animations just before the skeleton.

In LSAR there is an MCM menu to change skirt. I've found sometimes it gets confused so I just change it from default to no then back to default and it seems to work. 

Regarding 3 - try putting your skeleton right at the end of you load order. If you're using MO then put your FNIS animations just before the skeleton.

I tried that, but no go, it's like, only on the played that does that, npcs all have their glorious skirt on and aren't dying of cold. Dosen't help that LSAP underwears are kinda not great, i mean, they look fine but too...white? i digress. Maybe i can edit it. I digressed again.

Move MoreNastyCritters.esp above SexLabNudeCreatures.esp, which is where it is supposed to be, loot moves it below them for some reason, if you want to confirm that look at the more nasty critters page here on ll.

Gotcha! everything else is alright? load order is such a drag.

Update on the LSAR non-skirt thing, i just opened the game and the skirt stayed. For a while, after a battle it again, disabled by itself and couldn't enable again, it gets ''unequiped'' for some reason. I tought it maight've been the degradation mod but it wasnt. Big bumps.

Mh, you have several mods i don't know but my first guess when you can't equip stuff and/or it gets unequipped... make sure you don't wear any devious devices. If your skirt uses the same slot as one of those and you get trapped by cursed loot or something, the skirt will be replaced.

Mh, you have several mods i don't know but my first guess when you can't equip stuff and/or it gets unequipped... make sure you don't wear any devious devices. If your skirt uses the same slot as one of those and you get trapped by cursed loot or something, the skirt will be replaced.

Yeah, no devices at all, i try to avoid getting them, cause you know, it's kinda of a hassle, but it's a nice punishment for being bad at the game. The only one i had was a collar, but...pretty sure skirts dosent go on the neck, and i removed the collar eventually.

Yeah, no devices at all, i try to avoid getting them, cause you know, it's kinda of a hassle, but it's a nice punishment for being bad at the game. The only one i had was a collar, but...pretty sure skirts dosent go on the neck, and i removed the collar eventually.

If your tried i'm sorry... i have no clue what might cause that. But in general, you can never know which piece covers which slot, some authors might declare it's funny to use the head slot for panties (others than this one) or just don't care, or they want it fits to another armor where this author didn't care. I've seen quite some difference from what the slot is supposed to be vs actually use. Not that often, but it happens and sometimes it's good to keep that in mind. 

If your tried i'm sorry... i have no clue what might cause that. But in general, you can never know which piece covers which slot, some authors might declare it's funny to use the head slot for panties (others than this one) or just don't care, or they want it fits to another armor where this author didn't care. I've seen quite some difference from what the slot is supposed to be vs actually use. Not that often, but it happens and sometimes it's good to keep that in mind. 

Well, honestly i uninstalled the devices stuff, it stoped so i guess that was it. Bummer.

Archived