Deleting my save data after installing a mod

Mr. Smith

well everyone knows that uninstalling a mod during a game is a bit of unnecessry
 and could damage the save game so i want to do many things before doing this work and some use clean save tool to clean the save after deleting a mod not mention that the one must read the topic of the mod and do as the auther of the mod says
well what i mean by the title is that if i installed a mod (using MO) and then let`s say i did`t like the mod or whatever the case is and i wanted to delete the mod. here my question goes that if i do the followings :

1- quit the game
2- untick/uninstall the mod 
3- delete the save data that i installed the mod in 
4- reload the game from previous save that was before the mod that i installed and deleted it

will these steps help my problem ? is everything will be alright like it was before i installed this particular mod ? i mean will thing would be normal ?

and thank you for your help.

Yes it should be like you had never installed the mod

I dont use MO myself but it is meant to create virtual directories so there should be no left over mod bits in your \data folder to cause potential problems and by going back to a save game from before you installed a mod there will be no save game data related to the mod in that save to cause potential problems

Just to be thorough though, we are talking about framework/quest mods etc and not stuff like ENB or SKSE right? since if its the later you might need to amend/check other stuff

Yes it should be like you had never installed the mod

I dont use MO myself but it is meant to create virtual directories so there should be no left over mod bits in your \data folder to cause potential problems and by going back to a save game from before you installed a mod there will be no save game data related to the mod in that save to cause potential problems

Just to be thorough though, we are talking about framework/quest mods etc and not stuff like ENB or SKSE right? since if its the later you might need to amend/check other stuff

no its not ENB or SKSE. just regular mod like you said 

well that should be it and thank you so much for your help.

Archived