Will this work for bodyslide? I lean more towards the CBBE but with smaller breasts for my body. I aim for a realistic look though, not the fictional "perfect body" look, and I like skinny or petite women.

The bodyslide I use includes features from CBBE and UNP, to make this clear.

The included Bodyslide set is for the UUNP body, so it will only work flawlessly with UUNP-compatible presets. But then again, IIRC UUNP includes all of CBBE's sliders, so even if your preset uses CBBE as a base, it should be possible to port it with only minor differences in the end result.

As for whether it will actually look good or not, the only way to be sure is to test the preset on the meshes and see how they turn out.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod, just made a few screenshots ;)

51602-0-1505360365.png

51602-0-1505346695.png

51602-0-1505343788.png

I don't want to insult you, or anyone at all, in any way for any reason when I point out what bugs me in these images. It just bugs me.

The ladies look like they have severe butterface to me lol. Otherwise they look great, but what is happening to her right tit on the top image? (viewers left) cus thats the biggest thing that made me go 'wtf!'

I don't think either of those things I mentioned are related to this mod, though. I'm gonna give this mod a try and see what happens.

I don't want to insult you, or anyone at all, in any way for any reason when I point out what bugs me in these images. It just bugs me.

The ladies look like they have severe butterface to me lol. Otherwise they look great, but what is happening to her right tit on the top image? (viewers left) cus thats the biggest thing that made me go 'wtf!'

I don't think either of those things I mentioned are related to this mod, though. I'm gonna give this mod a try and see what happens.

To be fair, the last comment in the spoiler is kinda related to the mod. I'm pretty sure that weird deformation is caused either by HDT's effect on the breast bones (if using the HDT-weighted or Revealing versions of the top) or by the mesh shape itself.

I have to admit I mostly worked on this to give my male characters something modern-looking to wear. With Halo's port of the Basic Wears mod from Oblivion and the original items included in Aether Suite, female characters have at least a few options for that, but males didn't have anything relatively close, so that's why I decided to get to work. Adding female versions of the items in here was mostly an afterthought done for the sake of completeness. I didn't put much work into it, and it shows.

Also the fact that it's an UUNP set didn't help at all. If I had had more time, I could have went for a specific body shape and tailored as best as I could to it, in which case the result would have been better. I learnt that lesson, though, and that's why I stuck to only the base UNP shape for the Survivor Gear mod and will probably do the same for any other clothing mod I edit/post (also because in this case UUNP destroyed the top pretty badly and it would have taken too much work to fix it for all body shape sliders).

Bottom-line, tank tops are better left for males only. If you want a tank top on your female character, you can use Halo's Basic Wears conversion instead. Those are the exact same meshes and textures I used here, but they are actually tailored for the body they use (UNPCM) and don't look like crap. Hoodies are a different story, though; the ones in here are not perfect, but they are not available elsewhere, and I like to think they came out at least acceptable.

TL;DR: that weirdness may be due to me not putting much time into the female version of the tank top.

Feel free to post any comments you may have on the mod once you've given it a try  :shy:.

Also yeah, I didn't se a reason to post it, but IMO the characters in the pics are ugly. Like, really ugly. Hardcore butterface indeed. But hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so my opinion is not an universal truth :ph34r:.

Feel free to post any comments you may have on the mod once you've given it a try  :shy:.

I tried it. It's awesome!

The clothes are fitting my fem pc's body pretty well, except in certain animations if I decide to keep them on. Never seen a problem with hoodies, her upper legs and butt will pop out of the jeans sometimes lol. I mean, not a huge loss right? ;)

EDIT

Oh I forgot to mention. I use SCOC, cus who wants a slut to have clean clothes amirite? Uh... looks great. On the hoodie, a lot of it is on her sleeves, and very little on her back. Maybe she wiped some off herself with her sleeve? Maybe it's my custom cum textures? On the jeans it looks amazing. And then on the sneakers, works wonderfully!

The clothes are fitting my fem pc's body pretty well, except in certain animations if I decide to keep them on. Never seen a problem with hoodies, her upper legs and butt will pop out of the jeans sometimes lol. I mean, not a huge loss right? ;)

Glad you enjoyed it  :lol:.

Those minor bugs you mention are mostly due to mesh topology and weighting. I could try to improve those, but chances are even after a lot of time and effort, the result would be equal to or even worse than what we have now, so I'm not going to try anytime soon.

Glad you enjoyed it  :lol:.

Those minor bugs you mention are mostly due to mesh topology and weighting. I could try to improve those, but chances are even after a lot of time and effort, the result would be equal to or even worse than what we have now, so I'm not going to try anytime soon.

I'm taking screenshots.

I did have another game bug, idk if it could possibly be related to this mod though. Probably not? But in Whiterun sometimes when I start uh... being aggressive with the guards, if ya kno what I mean, I get teleported out into the fake wilderness... that is, the empty world thats just there for the background while you're in Whiterun. Then I teleport to the ground and they stay in the air... eventually they end up falling to their death.

It might take me a little to get screenshots of the escaping butt, as I'll call it... I just started taking screenshots to capture the SCOC...

For what it's worth, I hate my current character lol... she's not a looker imo and I blame the hair. Could fix; too lazy atm.

Lovely Screenshots:

Idk how to make them smaller without actually resizing them...

P8jozBj.jpg

luXO2Ry.jpg

WIbXKmq.jpg

The images that show skin popping out of the jeans... it happens during animations, and are very XXX and I don't even know if I can upload those in this thread safely?

I did have another game bug, idk if it could possibly be related to this mod though. Probably not? But in Whiterun sometimes when I start uh... being aggressive with the guards, if ya kno what I mean, I get teleported out into the fake wilderness... that is, the empty world thats just there for the background while you're in Whiterun. Then I teleport to the ground and they stay in the air... eventually they end up falling to their death.

Nope, not related to this mod at all. No idea what could cause such a bug either. If it happens constantly, maybe you should post about it in the Technical Support section, see if anyone can help you with it.

Lovely Screenshots:

[...]

The images that show skin popping out of the jeans... it happens during animations, and are very XXX and I don't even know if I can upload those in this thread safely?

Don't think there is a way to do that. If you upload the pics directly to LL as attachments in your post, then they appear as small thumbnails until you click on them (which loads a window with the full-size pic). But if you use an external host and link from here, they will always show up full size.

As for the pics... to be honest, I can't really see anything in there. JPG compression destroys most close up detail, so in the two full-body pics you're too far from your character to see anything (I think I see the jeans clipping through the hoodie a bit in the first one, but I'm not sure). Lighting is not good either; the shoes pic could have shown some detail, but it's too dark to actually see anything. The SL cum overlay (I assume that's what it is) also contrasts too much with the dark clothes and doesn't help either.

Don't want to bash your screenshotting skills, honest, but there is nothing I can do with that. Try taking the pics in some interior with clear and direct lighting and without the SL overlay, and make sure the resulting pics properly shows whatever you tried to capture.

Also, my advice is to use the TM command before taking pics. It may just be me being a bit OCD about it, but it hurts to see any ingame pics with the UI on (except those that are supposed to showcase some UI element, which obviously need it).

As for NSFW pics, well... we are in LL after all. They should not be a problem. Hell, if you check out the pics from the download page or the ones in various posts along the thread, you'll see there is plenty of such images.

Nope, not related to this mod at all. No idea what could cause such a bug either. If it happens constantly, maybe you should post about it in the Technical Support section, see if anyone can help you with it.

Lovely Screenshots:

[...]

Don't think there is a way to do that. If you upload the pics directly to LL as attachments in your post, then they appear as small thumbnails until you click on them (which loads a window with the full-size pic). But if you use an external host and link from here, they will always show up full size.

As for the pics... to be honest, I can't really see anything in there. JPG compression destroys most close up detail, so in the two full-body pics you're too far from your character to see anything (I think I see the jeans clipping through the hoodie a bit in the first one, but I'm not sure). Lighting is not good either; the shoes pic could have shown some detail, but it's too dark to actually see anything. The SL cum overlay (I assume that's what it is) also contrasts too much with the dark clothes and doesn't help either.

Don't want to bash your screenshotting skills, honest, but there is nothing I can do with that. Try taking the pics in some interior with clear and direct lighting and without the SL overlay, and make sure the resulting pics properly shows whatever you tried to capture.

Also, my advice is to use the TM command before taking pics. It may just be me being a bit OCD about it, but it hurts to see any ingame pics with the UI on (except those that are supposed to showcase some UI element, which obviously need it).

As for NSFW pics, well... we are in LL after all. They should not be a problem. Hell, if you check out the pics from the download page or the ones in various posts along the thread, you'll see there is plenty of such images.

Sexlab cum overlay? I just f'd a ton of dudes and creatures lol... the problem I was trying to show is that a lot of it just fell on the sleeves and not much on the back.

Anyway, I'll get you some NSFW images soon then, they show the real problem much better.

Lighting isn't great... I didn't wait for day time, that's part of it... anyway I took these photos before I even read your response, so please excuse the hud once more.

It doesn't let me upload these images to LL... maybe I don't have enough permissions? Anyway, here are some NSFW demos of the leg-jeans penetration:

UhcOZDK.jpg

dQItVTa.jpg

SJrdv0u.jpg

eDAFARJ.jpg

[...]

Yeah, I see what you mean now. It is indeed caused by the jeans' topology and bone weighting, which doesn't match the body ones, and causes that clipping in specific animations. I may look into it sometime later.

To be honest, I'm thinking about releasing an update for the female assets in the mod fit for the base UNP body only. I did the same for the Survival Gear mod from the very beginning, and the meshes there turned out much better; mainly because since it was fit for one single body, I could tweak and tailor it as much as I wanted to and get it as good as I could. Bodyslide, on the other hand, includes a ton of different body presets and sliders, and working on all of those would have taken too much time. If you take Halo's UNPCM tank top mesh or even Robton's TMBE conversion, you'll see what I mean: they are way better than what you can get in the current version of this mod, because they have been fit to their respective bodies by hand instead of half-assed through Bodyslide. Also because both Halo and Robton are much better than me at this, of course  :angel:.

Even if that happens, the Bodyslide version of it would remain available as well, so there's that. And also I'm not even sure I'm going to do it; as I said before, I'm only thinking about it so far.

[...] To be honest, I'm thinking about releasing an update for the female assets in the mod fit for the base UNP body only. [...]

I went ahead and started working on this.

Rebuilt both the tank top and the hoodie meshes and fit them to the base UNP shape straight away, without Bodyslide. The end result is much better. It's still a bit wonky, but now at least the tank top looks kinda sorta realistic-ish instead of a deformed blocky mess. Hoodie isn't exactly much better than before, but at least the ones with designs on them will be less warped and look a bit better too. Both of them available with built-in jeans as well as a revealing/UNP Special version alongside a standalone jeans item.

I've also added two more items from the Basic Wears assets ported by Halo: another different hoodie (the one labeled "parka" in Aether Suite) and a standard tee ("Tee 1" in AS and Basic Wears). They both have been ported to UNP Special, as well as given a male version (which is the relevant part of it, since the female version was obviously already done by Halo). I may look into porting some more of Halo's assets; perhaps pants, since I've only done the slim jeans so far and males are lacking on that department. But I'm not sure.

Don't have any pics to show for now, and I don't have any ETA for the update (if it happens at all, even). But I am planning to update it sometime soon.

[...] To be honest, I'm thinking about releasing an update for the female assets in the mod fit for the base UNP body only. [...]

I went ahead and started working on this.

Rebuilt both the tank top and the hoodie meshes and fit them to the base UNP shape straight away, without Bodyslide. The end result is much better. It's still a bit wonky, but now at least the tank top looks kinda sorta realistic-ish instead of a deformed blocky mess. Hoodie isn't exactly much better than before, but at least the ones with designs on them will be less warped and look a bit better too. Both of them available with built-in jeans as well as a revealing/UNP Special version alongside a standalone jeans item.

I've also added two more items from the Basic Wears assets ported by Halo: another different hoodie (the one labeled "parka" in Aether Suite) and a standard tee ("Tee 1" in AS and Basic Wears). They both have been ported to UNP Special, as well as given a male version (which is the relevant part of it, since the female version was obviously already done by Halo). I may look into porting some more of Halo's assets; perhaps pants, since I've only done the slim jeans so far and males are lacking on that department. But I'm not sure.

Don't have any pics to show for now, and I don't have any ETA for the update (if it happens at all, even). But I am planning to update it sometime soon.

I'm not sure I want to update. If it's more catered to the UNP body sets then that might just mean more skin exposure for me. All the images and such I was showing with my body, I'm not using UNP or any variants of it. I've said it before I think, I use bodyslide and I lean more towards CBBE...with smaller breasts and waist I think.

I'm not sure I want to update. If it's more catered to the UNP body sets then that might just mean more skin exposure for me. All the images and such I was showing with my body, I'm not using UNP or any variants of it. I've said it before I think, I use bodyslide and I lean more towards CBBE...with smaller breasts and waist I think.

Actually the design of the clothes themselves (and thus the amount of exposed skin) is exactly the same, the difference would be in mesh shape, i.e. smoothness and conformation to the body.

But yeah, it won't match your current body preset, so your character's body shape will change into the UNP one when equipping the tops and the extra items like pants will not fit when worn alone/over your custom naked body. They will fit fine if you equip the tops first, though, due to the previous fact.

Edited by Blaze69

Speaking of that, my jeans don't seem to be unequipped when they should be. Are they in a different loadout slot?

(I know my pictures showed me in animations with the hoodie on, I forced that myself)

If you use the Revealing tops with the separate equippable jeans, then yes, they take up different slots: top uses 32 (Body) and jeans uses 52 (SOS Genitals). Males should unequip them by default, though now that I think about it females are not set to unequip from slot 52. You could simply edit the SL strip settings to make females unequip from Slot 52 when starting a scene.

You can also tag the hoodie in the SL menu to not be unquipped during scenes. That's kind of what I designed the items for.

Edited by Blaze69

You could simply edit the SL strip settings to make females unequip from Slot 52 when starting a scene.

You can also tag the hoodie in the SL menu to not be unquipped during scenes. That's kind of what I designed the items for.

So much extra work o4zEo2X.png

...lol but if it must be done it must be done

New version is up! The most notable change is the previously-mentioned lack of UUNP support from now on. Sorry about that, but it was either better-shaped meshes or UUNP support, but not both at the same time, and I went for the former. There are also some new items as well.

Clipping has been greatly reduced from the previous version, but it's still present. I may look into getting rid of it once and for all at some point, but for now this will have to do.

As a side note, mod pics now include humanoids, heresy! Just an Orc female, though, and for males I still used a shark character. Sorry, I can't come up with a (female) human/elven char that I like and I'm personally not interested in humanoid males at all. Hope it doesn't put people off from the mod, lol :P.

Guest sirrinriss

Great work, I'm slowly making a list of every Modern/ Futuristic mod I've ever found for Skyrim and these are some of the nicest that exist.

New version is up! The most notable change is the previously-mentioned lack of UUNP support from now on. Sorry about that, but it was either better-shaped meshes or UUNP support, but not both at the same time, and I went for the former. There are also some new items as well.

Clipping has been greatly reduced from the previous version, but it's still present. I may look into getting rid of it once and for all at some point, but for now this will have to do.

As a side note, mod pics now include humanoids, heresy! Just an Orc female, though, and for males I still used a shark character. Sorry, I can't come up with a (female) human/elven char that I like and I'm personally not interested in humanoid males at all. Hope it doesn't put people off from the mod, lol :P.

Thanks for your work on this.  Would you mind still keeping the old version with UUNP up so that people can customize or fix clipping on their own characters?

Thanks for your work on this.  Would you mind still keeping the old version with UUNP up so that people can customize or fix clipping on their own characters?

Well, I guess I could upload the previous version, but it is no longer supported and is going to look as bad as it did before (read: pretty bad). Anyway, I'll look into it sometime later.