Sun’s and KitKat’s Poses - Pose requests thread

KitKatKseniya

Take your time for I have not read up on all the documents on loading and using poses in general.

Now that there is a Slave mod in FO4, these poses would work together. I've always been fascinated with the Master/slave world, but I am sometimes more lenient than a Master should. It's difficult to put on the full power of the Master role when you were raised to respect women.

Ah so cute! I'll be adding these! I originally started posing because of anime figures that I thought were cute. I enjoy anime content.

Ah so cute! I'll be adding these! I originally started posing because of anime figures that I thought were cute. I enjoy anime content.

WOW. I like these a lot. And then we can use street lights in the game as a stripper pole lol

Or there is a mod called fusion city on the nexus that adds a club with stripper poles already implemented

female high five

attachicon.gif885_1000.gif

Nice! Mild pose but I love it a lot!

You could make look it a bit harder, especially raising the arms higher.

Might always be usable for female player & female companion or 2 female companions after a fight.

Imagine you might occasionally have Piper and Cait as companions.

I rather thought about an Institute Ghost Recon team with Sarah Kerrigan and Nova Terra.

This isn't a request but I just want to know if this is possible?

attachicon.gifwtfudzi6.jpg

Hahaha yes it is. Any pose is possible really. Though some limitations (not really limitations) exist like clipping of the knees which is a limitation of the CBBE body and most other bodies.

WOW. I like these a lot. And then we can use street lights in the game as a stripper pole lol

Or there is a mod called fusion city on the nexus that adds a club with stripper poles already implemented

I like the idea of streetlights converted into stripper poles. I can see it now, Piper and Cait on 2 different streetlights.....or maybe sharing 1. Now that's awesome

• 3 months later...

Yep don't worry. I have the poses made. I've just been procrastinating on the scripting and setting it up in the CK

Please do. Please. Please?

:D

I'll pump it out as soon as I can!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived