How to find old posts and topics.

MsOtaku

When I click on my profile and select posts or topics the search is limited to my latest ones. Sometimes something I remembered comes up - such as advice or a link to something useful that a fellow member of LL commented on in my post or thread that I posted or asked a question to months back and I can't find it. How would I go about finding this? I have tried the "Search" option but, it never finds what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance. xoxo

@gregathit

They are talking about going to their profile and trying to find their own posts and threads but only being able to see so many of them as older posts once they get pushed off the main page can't be seen. This is where using the find content tab found on their profile page will help them find those threads and posts that are no longer found on their main page of their profile.

Click your username then my profile and then click the find content tab in the top right hand area of the page then click either topics and posts - only topics or only posts.

This one worked perfectly!

The sites search function is somewhat "lacking".  You are better off using google to search.  Type in loverslab + whatever you are searching for.  You can find damn near everything.

Thank you both very much! xoxo

@gregathit

They are talking about going to their profile and trying to find their own posts and threads but only being able to see so many of them as older posts once they get pushed off the main page can't be seen. This is where using the find content tab found on their profile page will help them find those threads and posts that are no longer found on their main page of their profile.

You can do the very same thing by searching for "loverslab" + "your username" (optional: + topic).  And google is pretty damn fast.

Archived