HDT Collision installation troubleshooting

Last0ne

Im just gonna make this simple since I honestly have no clue what I am doing wrong xD

Firstly, I use Mod Organizer, I haven't tried modding skyrim in two years and I am completely out of the loop.

The problem I have isn't something like I don't understand install instructions, it's simply the fact that HDTPE claims my hdt.xml doesn't exist. HDT works properly on other things (swinging boobs, hair) but I can not for the life of me get collision to work. Posting a picture of what my MO looks like. Thank you in advance.

post-202177-0-01525900-1487079077_thumb.png

If PE is reporting no collision objects, it may be because you have no collision objects, OR that you haven't attached the right xmls to the right parts thereof.

Since you didn't say what parts you have and how they should collide, I would recommend downloading this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set/

and make a separate profile with  just PE until you get everything to work, and then installing the components there and attaching the right nistrings to the right parts or making sure someone else has for you.

It's either HDT or TBBP, not both. And nobody uses TBBP bodies today, that was years ago. ;)

As for good bodies with a 3D vag:

UUNP Special is pretty good and has a lot of presets for popular bodies (including Sevenbase) in Bodyslide.

It's already included in the Bodyslide main download on Nexus.

Clams of Skyrim would be a CBBE body with 3D vagina and isn't half bad either.

You can find it here.

There are probably more but I only know these 2.

edit: For CBBE there's also this here. Completely forgot about it.

Archived