• 2 weeks later...

For some reason my game is CTDing if I take the clothes/armour off any male NPCs or my male character. Anyone have any idea why? I've put my load order below. I do have the main masters enabled, this is from the plugins.txt file.

EDIT: I uninstalled Realistic Ragdolls and Force and it now works.

• 2 weeks later...

JSYK, the Schlong Controller ring works flawlessly, so use that one for hotkeys.

Before anyone asks, it's one of the files from "SOS - Equipable Schlong - and more"

How Do I install files like these with the NMM? do i feed it the .7zip archive somehow and have it extract it? or manually extract it and import those files myself into nmm some how? is wyrm bash vs nmm a big deal?

nevermind, I figured it out. What makes this the light version? is there a regular version thats simple to install?

also Im getting this message after the install wizard:

https://gyazo.com/bbb6c9137e2af102a70b4eb114b1df00

ive installed the mod I chose, replace with the mod to all but when I do sexlab animation scenes with matchmaker plugin, the mens bodies are the same

edit: SoS wasn't working because I was running FNIS 'behaviors' after installing it. its working now. is there a sex controller aspect to it that changes the schlong type or make it more or less erect?

Speaking of Wrye Bash, here's an updated BAIN wizard (save as wizard.txt and replace the one in the zip file)  since the old one checked for the wrong versions of Skyrim and SKSE.

;=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
;-- SOS - Schlongs of SkyrimSE -- WizBAIN by Mertz --
;=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
RequireVersions "", "", "", "307"
ResetAllEspmNames
DeSelectAll
; Vars 
bBodyBuilder = False
bSkinHair01 = False
bSkinHair02 = False
;== Welcome screen and install core mod
SelectOne "SOS - Schlongs of SkyrimSE",\
    "|Welcome","Welcome to the SOS - Schlongs of SkyrimSE installer.\n\nClick 'Credits' above to view the credits.\n\nClick Next to continue the installation","Fomod\\default-hairless-muscular.jpg",\
    "Credits","SOS - Schlongs of SkyrimSE was created by Vector Plexus\, Smurf\, and b3lisario.\n\nWizBAIN installer by Mertz\n\nClick next to continue the installation","Fomod\\default-hairless-muscular.jpg"
EndSelect
SelectSubPackage '00 Common'
SelectOne "Please select your preferred body type\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
    "|Default Body","Install the Default Body mesh, based on Better Males FavoredSoul mesh.","Fomod\\default.jpg",\
    "BodyBuilder Body","Install a more Bulked BodyBuilder Body like mesh, based on Better Males FavoredSoul mesh.","Fomod\\bodybuilder.jpg"
        Case "Default Body"
            SelectSubPackage '00.1 Default'
            Break
        Case "BodyBuilder Body"
            bBodyBuilder = True
            SelectSubPackage '00.1 BodyBuilder'
            Break
EndSelect        
If bBodyBuilder
    SelectOne "Please selet your preferred skin texture\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
        "|Hairless","Hairless texture","Fomod\\bodybuilder-hairless.jpg",\
        "Hairy","Hairy texture","Fomod\\bodybuilder-hairy.jpg"
        Case "Hairless"
            bSkinHair01 = True
            SelectSubPackage '00.2 Hairless'
            Break
        Case "Hairy"
            bSkinHair02 = True
            SelectSubPackage '00.2 Hairy'
            Break
    EndSelect
Else
    SelectOne "Please selet your preferred skin texture\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
        "|Hairless","Hairless texture","Fomod\\default-hairless.jpg",\
        "Hairy","Hairy texture","Fomod\\default-hairy.jpg"
        Case "Hairless"
            bSkinHair01 = True
            SelectSubPackage '00.2 Hairless'
            Break
        Case "Hairy"
            bSkinHair02 = True
            SelectSubPackage '00.2 Hairy'
            Break
    EndSelect
EndIf
; Select Thy Schlong:
If bBodyBuilder == False and bSkinHair01
    SelectOne "Hairless Schlong Addons\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
        "|Average Schlong","An average schlong addon\, by Smurf.","Fomod\\default-hairless-average.jpg",\
        "Regular Schlong","A regular schlong addon\, by VectorPlexus.","Fomod\\default-hairless-regular.jpg",\
        "Muscular Schlong","A more inflated shape and with a specific normal map\, based on the regular one\, by VectorPlexus.","Fomod\\default-hairless-muscular.jpg"
            Case "Average Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '11.1 Default'
                SelectSubPackage '11.2 Hairless'
                SelectSubPackage '11 Common'
                Break
            Case "Regular Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '13.1 Default'
                SelectSubPackage '13.2 Hairless'
                SelectSubPackage '13 Common'
                Break
            Case "Muscular Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '12.1 Default'
                SelectSubPackage '12.2 Hairless'
                SelectSubPackage '12 Common'
                Break
    EndSelect
Elif bBodyBuilder == False and bSkinHair02
    SelectOne "Hairy Schlong Addons\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
        "|Average Schlong","An average schlong addon\, by Smurf.","Fomod\\default-hairy-average.jpg",\
        "Regular Schlong","A regular schlong addon\, by VectorPlexus.","Fomod\\default-hairy-regular.jpg",\
        "Muscular Schlong","A more inflated shape and with a specific normal map\, based on the regular one\, by VectorPlexus.","Fomod\\default-hairy-muscular.jpg"
            Case "Average Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '11.1 Default'
                SelectSubPackage '11.2 Hairy'
                Break
            Case "Regular Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '13.1 Default'
                SelectSubPackage '13.2 Hairy'
                Break
            Case "Muscular Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '12.1 Default'
                SelectSubPackage '12.2 Hairy'
                Break
    EndSelect    
Elif bBodyBuilder and bSkinHair01
    SelectOne "Hairless Schlong Addons\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
        "|Average Schlong","An average schlong addon\, by Smurf.","Fomod\\bodybuilder-hairless-average.jpg",\
        "Regular Schlong","A regular schlong addon\, by VectorPlexus.","Fomod\\bodybuilder-hairless-regular.jpg",\
        "Muscular Schlong","A more inflated shape and with a specific normal map\, based on the regular one\, by VectorPlexus.","Fomod\\bodybuilder-hairless-muscular.jpg"
            Case "Average Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '11.1 BodyBuilder'
                SelectSubPackage '11.2 Hairless'
                Break
            Case "Regular Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '13.1 BodyBuilder'
                SelectSubPackage '13.2 Hairless'
                Break
            Case "Muscular Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '12.1 BodyBuilder'
                SelectSubPackage '12.2 Hairless'
                Break
    EndSelect
Elif bBodyBuilder and bSkinHair02
    SelectOne "Hairy Schlong Addons\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
        "|Average Schlong","An average schlong addon\, by Smurf.","Fomod\\bodybuilder-hairy-average.jpg",\
        "Regular Schlong","A regular schlong addon\, by VectorPlexus.","Fomod\\bodybuilder-hairy-regular.jpg",\
        "Muscular Schlong","A more inflated shape and with a specific normal map\, based on the regular one\, by VectorPlexus.","Fomod\\bodybuilder-hairy-muscular.jpg"
            Case "Average Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '11.1 BodyBuilder'
                SelectSubPackage '11.2 Hairy'
                Break
            Case "Regular Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '13.1 BodyBuilder'
                SelectSubPackage '13.2 Hairy'
                Break
            Case "Muscular Schlong"
                SelectSubPackage '12.1 BodyBuilder'
                SelectSubPackage '12.2 Hairy'
                Break
    EndSelect        
EndIf
;== Finish Page ==
Note "Confirm your selections above - if you are not happy with the selection use the BACK button below.\nWhen ready, tick 'Apply these selections' Below, and then click the 'Finish' button.\n\nIf You Have Auto-Anneal/Install Wizards set in Wrye Bash preferences, the Wizard will install your selections after clicking Finish\nOtherwise, right-click the installer again and choose Install"

This one is also a whole lot prettier. :)

So I had SOS installed with the Tempered Skins for males; no erections.

I had SOS installed without the Tempered Skins for males; no erections.

I have SOS installed with the Vitruvia skin for SOS; still no erections.

I use the console command sae sosslowerection and sae sosfasterection; and the game seems to take this; no error feedback but it is no use; erections.

So, can someone write a basic guide on how to properly install this; I've tried installing SOS and the other body and skin stuff all over again; put them back high up in the load order, and still no erection. sae sosslowerect does nothing, neither does sae "sosslowerect" (even while the sex is ongoing), the command sendanimationevent "SOSSlowErect" as put in the mod's readme produces error codes there is no "sendanimationevent" command, I've tried "sae sosslowerect", with or without capital letters, with or without quotes, produces no error code, but also no mention that it actually did anything.

So I'm at a complete loss here why it doesn't work; so can someone give a more comprehensive guide; where in the load order, which mods have to come after, which before; is the console sae command supposed to not give any feedback if it works, what is the exact console command as there are conflicting ones; and what feedback it's supposed to give me so I can actually see if I did it right?

The error message is normal, the event to trigger the erection will still fire. Provided everything is installed correctly clicking the NPC with console open and typing "sae sosfasterect" should work. That's all the extent of the feedback.
You can verify you've targeted the right NPC and not something/someone else by typing "inv" after clicking them. Their inventory list will show with the name at the top.

If things still don't work make sure you don't have another mod overwriting the tempered skins skeleton

No the event is sent to the individual actor. And again you can ignore that error message, it's shown even if the schlong gets schlongy.

Believe both FlowerGirls and SexLab Light SE should send the event automatically though. If it doesn't and doing it manually doesn't work either you may have another mod breaking the "boner bone" functionality

Again, use the Schlong Controller ring from "SOS - Equipable Schlong - and more" instead of those complicated console commands.

OP should really add a link to it in the download summary.

So...no way to get Female Schlong?

You can use any of the Oldrim equippable schlongs. Just remember to convert the meshes and the esp.

If you don't want to equip/remove them and issue the erection commands manually Erectifier can do it for you. Disclaimer - it's my mod and just intended to be a temporary solution until a better solution is ported/created

Minor quibble...the penises are definitely on the "thin" side.  In Oldrim schlong size, they're roughly 2 or so.  What's the equivalent of 8-10?  Or maybe add another download with thicker and longer penises? 

Use nifscope and edit the size to whatever you want.

Instructions on how to do it can be found on the tempered skins sos versions download/install page.

Self plug warning: Seems scaling schlongs work fine using SKSE64/Netimmerse as expected so I added some bodymod options to my frankenstein mod Lazy Tools. In case someone wants try avoiding static sizes/editing the meshes manually. Requires a skeleton with the "GenitalsScrotumLag" and "GenitalsLag01" nodes.

gfm2jWr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2017 at 12:18 PM, ameancow said:

Is there any way to use this with the Lykaios race for SE? I would be happy just using the Khajit texture or anything else but have no idea how to tell what mod to use what texture. Right now the animations work great, and i resized successfully, but texture is glitched and looks really strange and it's terribly distracting. thanks.

Update I decided to fix the issue myself, in case you stiil want it!

Get it Here: 

Edited by GtrrzLove123