[Question] HDT PE different physics for different body types

North-Star

Hi,

do you think it is possible to use different physics depending on the body types?

For example a bigger breast bounces and jiggles more than a small breast, no matter if the character is nude or clothed?

Could this be done for all NPCs, so that the different physics are used at the same time?

I had the same idea a while ago and did a little experimenting on this. Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to do this without an skse plugin that can manipulate either the contents of an HDT xml or the path to it so it can be changed at runtime. There is an NIOverride function to read the path of the HDT xml but none to change it.

Maybe there is a workaround for this by providing multiple femalebody nif files with different xml settings and changing the body to the appropriate nif depending on the weight.

If you really are interested in doing something like this I would try it either with something similar to this method or you find someone who can create a skse plugin with the necessary function to manipulate NIExtraData on runtime.

Edit: The method to provide multiple body nif files would only work on nude chars not on clothed ones, to support every clothing and nude npcs there is no way around manipulating the xml path.

For PE: absolutely not.

For SMP: Yes

And how exactly would that work? I haven't worked with smp yet but I know how it's set up. It has the exact same problem that you would need to modify the contents of the physics xml or the path to it on runtime. I see no difference in SMP and PE that would make something like this possible but then again my knowledge of smp is fairly limited, so please enlighten me how would you achieve this?

Hi,

do you think it is possible to use different physics depending on the body types?

For example a bigger breast bounces and jiggles more than a small breast, no matter if the character is nude or clothed?

Could this be done for all NPCs, so that the different physics are used at the same time?

if you use smp you can link your body mesh directly to a xml so you could make for every shape another xml with customized settings

sure its possible with pe too but that would aqquire a shit load of work for you and would end up in missbehavior with another mods

Hi ich verstehe da was nicht !!! kleine frage an alle Modder und Leute die es hinbekommen haben ihr habt das alles mit den verschiedenen Body arten (CBBE,UNP,,SeveNBase,ADEC,TBBP,Manga Body 2v-3v ect.) hinbekommen ich sehe das Sehr viele hier ein Problem haben das hinzubekommen warum macht ihr keine Kopien von euren fertigen und stellt sie hier rein ? lieber lange Anleitungen und Texte schreiben ? oder seid ihr darauf nicht gekommen ? ich stelle doch lieber einen fertigen download hier rein anstatt das ich mich mit 10 Usern in 60-70 Seiten hier auseinander setzen muss um das die es auch hinbekommen und bei der Anleitung würde ich sagen weil ihr auch rotiene habt das es pro body Art vielleicht 25-30 min. dauert hohoho ganz schön lange wa würde jetzt der eine oder andere sagen ! wie lange habt ihr bis jetzt an den antworten gesessen von den Usern bis sie es hinbekommen haben 1-2 Wochen ? hab euch lieb versucht es mal team player mögen alle ;)
Translated by Google
Hi I understand what not! (CBBE, UNP, SeveNBase, ADEC, TBBP, MangaBody 2v-3v ect.) I can see that many people have a problem with this Why do not you make copies of your finished and put them in here? To write long instructions and texts? Or did not you come to it? I would prefer a finished download here rather than the I with 10 users in 60-70 sides here must put apart which the synonymous to get it and with the guidance I would say because you have synonymous rotiene it per body Art perhaps 25 -30 min. Hohoho takes quite long wa would now say one or the other! How long have you until now sat the answer from the users until they have managed 1-2 weeks? Have you dear tried it times team player like all;)

Grausiges Deutsch.

Und es ist auch noch so konfus geschrieben, dass nicht mal klar wird, was du eigentlich willst.  :wacko:

In dem Thread hier geht es um die Frage, ob es möglich ist, Skyrim Körperphysik-Einstellungen abhängig vom Körpergewicht (ingame Setting, jeder NPC hat ein relatives Gewicht von 0 bis 100 Prozent, 0% nutzt das _0 mesh, 100% das _1 Mesh, dazwischen kommt die tri-Datei ins Spiel und macht nen Kompromiss zwischen beiden Meshes) und vom jeweiligen für den einzelnen NPC verwendeten Körpermesh (CBBE, UNPB, Dreamgirls etc) zu machen. Und das ist es leider nicht, zumindest nicht fürs Gewicht. Ich seh auch nicht, wie es das mit  HDT SMP sein sollte, aber egal.

Was wolltest du gleich noch mal in diesen Thread?

Ist mir klar, dass dir das Thema komplett schnurz ist. Gehört sich jedenfalls nicht, Threads so zu kapern. ;)

Falls du ein vorinstalliertes Komplettpaket willst, bei dem du nicht viel selbst machen musst, schau dir am besten das hier an.

translation (NOT Google Translate, that tool is just bad):

That's some terrible German.

And on top of that's it's written so confusingly that it's not clear what you even want.

This thread is about the question if it's possible to make Skyrim body physics dependent on the ingame NPC body weight setting and on the type of body mesh used. And I'm afraid that's not the case, at least not for the body weight.

So what do you want in this thread?

Seems pretty obvious to me that the topic doesn't interest you the least. It's not nice to hijack threads like that.

If you want a preconfigured package without the need to do much of the work on your own then you should check this out -> points towards All in One HDT

And now back on topic please. Sorry for the derail, OP.

du wirst wohl für jedes gewicht ne eigene shape erstellen müsenn hahahha dann schreibst du ein plugin das den weight slider ersetzt durch 100 verschiedene shapes.. dann passt du jede xml an.. viel spass hahahah.

Archived